Rare Cat

^•~•^ Izuku's P.O.V ^•~•^

I was awoke by a what seemed like a thousand cars. I hopped out of the box I called 'home' and stared out over a rained down street. The sun was high, but, was barely visible thanks to the dark clouds that loomed over head. A few people were out, going to work or going to hang out with friends or family. How I missed mine. I headed down the street, keeping my head low as I walked.

'Wonder what's going to happen today.' I thought to myself, heading to the park.

I climbed up a tree and sat there, peering down at all the kids playing. Some were jumping in puddles, others were running around playing tips and other games, and the rest were playing on the little sets. A smile graced my face as I watched them.

'If only I was a normal 15 year old. Then I'd be down there with some friends too.' I wondered.

"Hey look! A kitty!" A little girl called out, pointing up at me.

"It's green too!" A boy said.

"Cool!"

"I wanna pet it!"

By then about 13 or so kids were surrounding the tree. With a sigh, I jumped down to the eager kids. They all came over to me, crowding around me as their grabby little hands came down. I was use to this. I liked it. After what felt like ages, they were pulled away by a siren like noise.

"ICE-CREAM TRUCK!!" They yelled, running away.

I stood back up and walked away from the park to my usual place. That place being an old work site. It's been abandoned, and no ones bothered to tear it all down. I climbed into one of the pipes and stretched across, feeling the coldness on my fur. It was comfortable. I closed my eyes as I curled up. My ears pricked up to the sound of light rainfall hitting the ground.

'Guess I'm staying here for awhile.' I thought.

I stayed as I was, hoping sleep would come. But, it never did. In it's place, I felt skin rubbing my back. I perked up, seeing a human outside the pipe with an umbrella in hand. He had evenly split hair, one side red and the other white and a large scar covering one eye. Even they were different. One eye was icy-blue while the other a light grey. It was mesmerising. He reached in both his hands and pulled me out, being careful with his grip. He held me close to his chest as he scratched behind my ears, earning a purr of delight.

"Cute..." He murmured.

He started to walk away, keeping hold of me with one hand while holding the umbrella in the other.

'Guess the cycle repeats with him.' I mentally sighed.

He took me to his house. It was a modern Japanese styled house. Quite big and nice. He entered and took his shoes off, placed the umbrella down and headed over to the kitchen. He placed me down on the counter and went over to the fridge, pulling out what looked like beef jerky! I jumped up at that, eyes large. He looked over at me.

"You're an eager little kitten, aren't you?" He joked.

He took off a piece and placed it on the counter, in which I gulped it down in one go, satisfied.

"I'm glad we can keep each other company." He smiled.

"Me too!"

He froze. I just realised what I did. I shrunk back in fear of what he'd do. My ears flattened against my head as I looked away.

"Y-you can talk?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"You're one of the hybrid's. I thought they were killed off."

I shrunk back even more till I was as small as can be. I closed my eyes, waiting to be hit or thrown out. But, that never came. Instead, a warm hand started petting my head. I looked up at him, seeing a warm smile.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything. I'm just surprised to find one." He said.

"R-really?" I asked, a little hope in my eyes.

"Of course." He smiled a small smile.

"W-what's your name?"

"Todoroki Shouto. What about you?"

"M-Midoriya Izuku."

"That's a cute name."

I felt my fur turn red on my face. He just chuckled a bit, causing my fur to turn redder. He picked me up and held me right to his face. A another smile graced his lips as he planted a small kiss on my nose. A bright light engulfed us. Shouto dropped me as he fell back, falling to the ground. The light faded. I looked over at him. Shock was etched in his face, as well as a rather large blush. I looked down at myself, seeing myself naked!! I wrapped my tail round my waist as I frantically placed my hands down to cover myself.

'I hope he didn't see too much.' I thought, though, I was pretty sure he saw everything.

I looked up at him, seeing that he'd covered his face with his hands, bright red blush still visible from ear to ear. I was blushing hard myself.

"S-s-sorry..." I stuttered, facing down.

"D-don't worry about it. I-I'll go get a shirt for you." Shouto said, standing up and leaving the room.

I stayed on the ground like that, ears flattened against my head as I tried my best to cover up. Shouto came back down with a black shirt and tossed it to me, turning round. I pulled the shirt over me, seeing that it was like a small dress. I stood up and stretched, not realising how tired I was. I let out a large yawn as my vision started to blur.

"Shouchan... I think I'm gonna collapse-"

As I said that, I started to fall out of consciousness, falling to the ground. Though, I didn't hit it. I hit something soft and warm as everything faded to black.