Deku The Hacker

Prologue~

Izuku Midoriya disappeared at age 9 after a insistent at his school. After a week of searching, almost everyone gave up on looking for the child. His mother was the only on still searching, even till this day.

Izuku is now 15 and living in a run down building in the dark as an underground hacker. He's known to the public as DEKU. Direct, Extrovert, Knitting, Untraceable.

Izuku has two personalities. His first, his usual cheery self. The normal Izuku. Deku comes out when he's bored or he's doing a job for people. He has more of a sadistic personality.

You see, people send in emails as job requests for information on certain people or for him to hack something for them. His quirk, 'Analyse'. Just by looking at someone, a picture or not, or anything in general, he can find out all kinds of information. From name, age, gender, height to quirk as well. He'll find out parts of their past and send all that information back for a price.

Izuku has grown out his hair to the point it he pulls it into a low ponytail that covers his whole shoulder. His green eyes are duller when Deku's out with major eye-bags. His usual getup is a dark green hoodie over a black shirt and black tights or sweatpants.

Someone managed to find him but promised not to tell anyone. Now, that person comes by regularly just to see how Izuku's going. He's the only one to have found Izuku. Many others have tried, but, have never succeeded.

Let's start the story~

"Join me, join me, join us... when will these groups learn that I'm not joining anyone? Welp, just gotta decline them all."

*Click click

"Man. Where are these requests? I just want a job."

*Type

"Hmm... let's see here... ah yes! Hit the jackpot. This'll give me quite the load."

*Knock knock

"Doors open!"

"I see you're at it again. Any good requests? Or just a bunch more 'join us'?"

"I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that, Shou. But, I found a good one. Come have a look."

'Hey DEKU
I need help with destroying this so called 'hero' here. Mind helping me?

Just tell me the price and I'll send it in

Stein~'

"To think the all mighty hero killer needs help. Ha! This'll be easy payment."

"Info on FatGum. He's a tough one. I'm not that surprised Stein needs help."

"Well then. Time to analyse some sh*t."