The Sleeping Beauty

Prologue~

Set in the fantasy AU, Katsuki, Ejirou and Shouto stumbled across ancient ruins when they fell through a trapdoor. On their way to escape, they come across a hidden room in which lays the sleeping beauty himself.

>Katsuki's P.O.V<

"AAAARRRRGGGGG!! THIS IS F*CKING CRAP!!" I yelled as I punched a wall, sending shock waves all around. 'Getting stuck with my dragon and the f*ckwit prince?! I can't believe this!'

"Shut up. Let's just find a way out of here." The prince sighed as he walked off.

"Come on, man. We don't want to be stuck here forever." The dragon said as he grabbed my hand, dragging me along with him as we followed the prince.

We strode down the halls of the ruins as we searched around the place, eyes trailing around to find an escape. As we walked, I felt my foot push down on a slab, causing me to stumble.

"What the f*ck?" I murmured, looking down at the pushed in slab.

I heard something open up behind me. I turned my head slowly, gaze trailing up the wall as it fell onto an open door.

"Uhh... guys...?" I started, gaining the attention of the other two. "The f*ck is this?"

They walked over to me, peering into the room. Shouto was the first to recover and ventured in, ignoring Ejirou who tried to call him back. Heaving out a sigh, I grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside. We walked over to the middle, seeing some sort of iced podium. I stepped up to it, using my hand to wipe across the icy substance. There was a person inside! He had curly green hair, pale skin and four freckles dotting each cheek below his eyes. I took a dagger and stabbed it right into the ice.

"What're you doing?!" Ejirou exclaimed, grabbing my arm as I sliced down.

"There's someone inside! I'm trying to break them out." I replied, taking the dagger out and stabbing the ice again.

It took a few goes, but, I crackled the ice enough for it to crumble down. The greenette fell out, falling into my arms. I took off my red cape like coat and wrapped him in it. I picked him up bridal style, staring down at the boy. His chest slowly moved up and down, adjusting to the new temperature.

"Let's get going."