Villain on the Loose

>Third Person<

"I'm Midoriya Izuku," Izuku said, staring over at the shocked multi-haired male. "I understand if you want to kick me out. I'll take myself out for you. You wouldn't want someone like me here anyway." He stood up and was about to leave when Shouto grabbed his wrist.

"W-wait a sec!" Shouto said, startling the younger male. "You don't have to leave."

"I-I don't? B-but, I'm a villain... I have a bounty on my head. Do you just want to take me in to the authorities? Why else would you let me stay." Izuku started to trail off, facing away from Shouto.

"I'm not going to turn you in. You're still just a kid," Shouto said, turning Izuku around to face him. "Plus. How can someone cute like you be a villain?"

"C-cute?!" Izuku blushed a bright shade of red.

"You're to cute to be a villain." Shouto repeated with a smile.

Izuku looked away, covering his face with his hands. Shouto chuckled a bit, murmuring, "he's adorable".

"I have a question for you. How is someone like you a villain?" He asked.

"Well... do you have a laptop? I think it'd be easier to show you rather than tell you." Izuku replied.

Shouto nodded as he headed upstairs to his bedroom. He grabbed his laptop and headed back down. He logged in before handing it to Izuku. He opened up the internet before opening up YouTube. He searched something up before handing it back to Shouto. He pressed play and turned the volume up.

'Hey guys! Come check this out! I think there are some villains over here.'
'Keep quiet. I wanna hear what they're saying.'
"What the hell do you mean?!"
"You heard me. I'm not f*cking joining you! Like hell I'm letting you use me just so you can remove the No. 1 hero."
"Dammit Deku. Just join us!"
"F*ck off already!"
A greenette stormed out of the building, leaving a group of villains. The League of Villains to be exact.
'Are we gonna follow?'
'Hell yeah!'
The people filming tagged after the greenette. There was some muttering coming from him so they got closer.
"What where you doing, Deku? You're gonna get us in trouble."
"I know what I'm doing. Jeez Izuku. Do you not trust me? I literally apart of you."
"It's not that. I do trust you, but, if you keep this up, you're gonna regret it."
"Calm down."
"Yeah. Calm down Deku."
Shigiraki appeared in front of him.
"The f*ck you want now?"

"Skip to 6:35." Izuku said.

Shouto nodded as he skipped to that time.

"SHIGIRAKI! I'M NOT LETTING YOU ESCAPE THIS TIME!"
"Dammit. Kurogiri."
"W-wait! Shigi-san!"
"Shut up Izuku!"
Shigiraki pushed Izuku into the hero, causing his quirk to activate. The hero screamed in pain as his rib turned black and started to crumble. Izuku quickly stopped his quirk and turned around, onto to find that Shigiraki was gone.
'What the... if that guy is a villain, why did he stop the hero's pain?'
'No clue.'
"I-I'm sorry about that."
"Why the hell are you apologising? Aren't you with him?"
"N-no! Of course I'm not with him."
Another hero swooped in, restraining Izuku right there. Izuku's quirk activated again, causing the hero to let go. Izuku stopped his quirk again, saying sorry.
"I should get going now. I'm sorry again."
Izuku left the heroes. The filming group followed Izuku back to an abandoned building.
"What the f*ck was that, Izuku?"
"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! I don't wanna hear you!"
"Jeez. I just asked a question."
"This is all your fault, Deku!"
"My fault?! The f*ck you getting at."
"Just shut up and leave me alone!"
"Sheesh. Fine. You won't hear from me again."
It went silent. The filming group left back to their place.
'That was quite weird.'
'Oh well. See you viewers later!'

The video ended.

"There's one more video. It explains a lot more." Izuku said, picking another video.

A run down of the video: Izuku and the League met up again, but got in a huge fight with the heroes. Izuku, aka Deku, used his quirk on them purposely because of the League. He damaged the heroes greatly before fleeing. That wasn't the first fight. There were more videos showing Izuku as Deku fighting a lot of other villains. This whole thing caused him to gain a high bounty.

Shouto finished the last video and placed the laptop down. He turned to Izuku who was asleep on the lounge. Shouto turned the laptop off before picking the greenette up bridal style. He walked up into his room and placed Izuku down. As he did, Izuku started the stir awake.

"Did you finish the videos?" He yawned, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

'How can someone so precious be that dangerous.' Shouto thought, feeling his heart skip a beat. "Y-yeah, I did."

"So now you know." Izuku murmured.

"It isn't that bad. But, who is Deku?" Shouto replied.

"Another subconscious. He's pretty much the complete opposite of me. And I can't really control him. So, he comes out at random times." Izuku said.

"Oh shut up, Izuku."

"W-what the..."

"And that's Deku."

"Why'd you say it like that? Are you still pissed because of that?"

"You put that bounty on our heads."

"Jeez. I said sorry. What more do you want."

"For you to shut up."

"For a 13 year old, you sure are moody."

"And this is what I have to deal with everyday."

"I'm confused as to what's happening." Shouto said. 'He's 13?! He looks like a 10 year old.'

"Oh, Todoroki Shouto. Don't you dare do anything to Izuku. I'm watching you."

"Deku?! What was that about?"

"It doesn't look it, but, he actually cares about you a lot." Shouto said.

"Yeah, I guess," Izuku yawned as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm more tired than I thought."

"You should lay down."

"You sure?" Shouto nodded. "Thanks. But... c-could y-you... uh..."

"What is it?"

"C-c-could you s-s-sleep w-with me, p-please..." Izuku looked away, face red from embarrassment.

'What? He really is to cute.' "Sure." Shouto agreed.

"Really?! Thanks." Izuku smiled as he lay down, Shouto next to him.

Shouto pulled the covers over them as Izuku snuggled close to him. Shouto stroked Izuku's hair as he quickly fell asleep. He soon followed, but not before planting a kiss on the boys forehead and saying, "goodnight Izuku."