Inverted Portal Jump

~_~ Izuku's P.O.V ~_~

"Hey! Hey, Deku! Hey! You wanna hear a story? Hey Deku! Come on! You wanna hear it? Deku?" Shouto kept asking me.

"Shut up for once." I sighed, standing up and leaving Shouto who decided to follow me.

"You gonna go see Katsuki? Hey, hey! Deku! Answer me. You gonna see Katsuki or what? Hey!" He kept saying.

"I give up..." I murmured to myself as I trudged on.

We rounded a corner and entered our classroom. I found Katsuki sitting alone, trying to ignore everyone one around him. A few people such as Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina were near him, but, weren't exactly talking to him. I walked over, even though Kirishima was trying to hold me back.

"P-please don't go n-near him. H-he's under a lot of stress r-right now." Kirishima pleaded.

I gave him a death glare, making him back off and hide behind Kaminari and Sero. I stood in front of Katsuki's desk, lifting his head up by his chin. His eyes were filled with fear as he stared up at me.

"W-w-what d-do y-y-you w-want?" He stuttered.

"Jeez. Stop being such a scaredy cat. You used to be tougher than this," I said, lifting him up by his collar till he was standing. "Anyway, meet me outside later. We need to talk."

"O-o-ok." Katsuki stuttered with a small nod.

"Hey, Katsuki! Hey, hey!" Shouto started up again, going over and hooking his arm around Katsuki's shoulder.

"W-what n-now, S-S-Shouto?" Katsuki asked, trying to control his shaking body.

Shouto leaned down to Katsuki's ear and whispered something, making the ash blonde male's face turn completely red. I looked at both of them in confusion, mainly Shouto who wore a smirk on his face. He walked over to me and leaned down to my ear.

"I heard that there's an alternate universe in which you and Katsuki are dating~" he whispered.

I could feel the smirk growing on his face as my own face heated up.

"That's a alternate universe. Who knows, there could be one in which you're dating him. Or me." I replied with my own little smirk.

"Like hell!" Shouto exclaimed.

"You do seem to talk to us a lot. I wouldn't be surprised."

"You're both just fun to tease~ you get annoyed easily and Katsuki's way to afraid to say anything to me."

"Ehh. Just don't make me agitated. I will smash your skull in without a second thought."

I walked off, leaving Shouto staring after me.

#^# Shouto's P.O.V #^#

As Izuku left, I turned back to Katsuki who was trying to ignore everyone again.

"Hey! Hey Katsuki! Hey! You listening! You wanna here a story? Hey, hey! Come on!" I kept repeating to him.

He shrunk down in his chair, staring up at me with fearful eyes. He slowly nodded his head. I sat on his desk with a smirk on my face.

"It's about the other alternate universes. I've found a way to cross into them! Isn't that cool!" I exclaimed.

Katsuki only replied with a small nod.

"I've heard and seen an universe where you're actually Deku's bully." I smirked.

"W-what?! D-D-Deku's b-bully?" Katsuki repeated, shock etched into his face.

"Yeah! I saw it myself! It's actually quite cool! Also, also! There really is one where you actually date him! And there's one with all three of us!"

"A-all of u-us?"

"Yeah, yeah! You wanna come see for yourself? Come on. Come on! Let's go see the alternate universes! Come on!" I urged.

He slowly nodded his head. I grabbed his hand and dragged him all the way down to the library. I ran down the isles to a cut off area. I came to a skidding halt when I saw someone off in the distance.

"I was getting bored of waiting. Show me these universes so I can leave and sleep. I'm seriously tired." Izuku spoke.

"Deku! You did listen to my story then, huh, huh?! Finally you listened!" I cheered. "Let's go now!"

We headed down a bit further before finally stopping at what seemed like a bunch of portals.

"See, see! Look there! That's the one where Katsuki here is Deku's bully! Look, look!" I said, pointing at one of them.

Katsuki had Izuku shoved up against a wall, setting off small explosions in his hand.

"Oh, oh! Look at that one there! That's where your dating! See!"

Izuku and Katsuki were walking to the mall, hand in hand. I pointed to another one, seeing myself giving Izuku a piggyback ride through the snow. Another one where everyone's an animal. There were so many.

"What the hell..." Izuku murmured next to me.

"W-w-what's g-going on t-there?" Katsuki stuttered, making us turn to the one he was pointing at.

"Woah woah. Let's push that one back. Did not need to see that." Izuku said, pushing the portal away.

"I wanna go to that one! Can we? Can we?!" I said, pointing at one where Izuku had been turned into a child.

There was one of those for all three of us, and a bunch of our classmates.

"Really? I can't be bothered." Izuku sighed, facepalming.

"D-do we h-h-have t-to?" Katsuki asked.

"Come on! Come on! I wanna go now!! Please Izuku!!" I turned to Izuku who I have puppy dog eyes to.

"Ughhh... fine-"

"YAY!!" I cut him off as I grabbed both their hands and jumped into the portal, going through what seemed to be a slide. "Wooohoooo!"

We reached the end and landed on the ground. I looked behind me, seeing the portal closing up. I looked back, seeing 20 pairs of eyes on us. I just smiled.

"That actually worked..." Izuku murmured beside me.

"W-w-why is e-everyone s-staring at u-us?" Katsuki stuttered, hiding behind me.

"Hiya! I'm Todoroki Shouto! It's nice to meet you all!" I smiled.

"Dammit, Shouto. Jeez. Midoriya Izuku. You can called me Deku for short if you like," Izuku sighed next to me. "That's Bakugou Katsuki. He's very timid around people."

Everyone stared at us.

"WHAT?!"