Cats & Dogs

Prologue~

It was an ordinary day for Izuku Midoriya. He was laying around, lifting weights as usual as he waited for his favourite show to come on. He looked at the time, seeing it was 2:35pm.

'It's almost on. Just 5 more minutes.' He thought.

He was about to switch arms when he heard scrapping at his front door. He stood up and headed over, opening the door. He looked down, seeing a multi coloured cat and an ash blonde dog. He bent down, reaching his hands out to the animals. The cat sniffed his hand before licking it. The dog did the same, but, dipped his head under Izuku's hand, placing it on his head. Izuku smiled as he picked up the dog, the cat climbing up his arm to he neck. He closed the door and headed over to the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"Now. Let's see what I have." He murmured, looking through the fridge.

The cat jumped down and started pawing at some soba. I took it out and placed the cat down next to it. It started to eat immediately. As I searched for food for the dog, it pointed at some curry. I took it out and let the dog eat it. I closed the fridge and headed upstairs, going into the bathroom. I ran warm water so I could wash them. Once it was high and warm enough, I headed back down.

'They must've been hungry. I was like five minutes and they've already finished.' I thought, taking the plate and bowl and washing them.

I then picked them up and headed up to the bathroom. I kneeled down as I placed them down into the water. A poof of white smoke appeared, causing me to let go and fall back. The smoke cleared, revealing two naked guys staring down at me from my bathtub.

"...huh?"