Chapter 11 : Bun in the Oven

NEWS June 2016

Big news for Hollywood tonight! Actress Kristen Stewart and her on and off screen boyfriend Nicholas Hoult are expecting.

Yes you heard it right.  The famous hook-up in hollywood is expecting their first child, and if sources are correct the already famous baby will arrive on September. 

Hoult and Stewart started dating each other since the promotion of their movie Equals where they played lovers.  Though both never confirmed their status, they've been seen together frequently ever since the movie came out.  Both have famous exes also, Robert Pattinson and Jennifer Lawrence.

I wonder what they have to say now that their ex lovers are finally gonna be parents.

Am I hearing wedding bells too? Sources say that Nicholas has been planning to propose to Kristen for months, although she was too traumatized by her past with Pattinson making her hesitate with the long term commitment.

Some sources also claims that she isn't over the other brit yet, and if given the chance she might leave Nicholas for him if he takes her back. Is this true? Pattinson's too busy dating his blondes to even check-up on Kristen.

Now that there's a bun in the oven, will that change things for Stewart and Hoult? Are they finally gonna tie the knot and complete the family?

I say yes, coz those two, deserve a happy ending.