Chapter 30 : Liebloid

September 2015, Hollywood Gossip Mag

Nicholas and Kristen's first night out with Rpattz back in Hollywood.

Are you reading this right now? Coz if you are, you wouldn't believe who our confirmed dating A-listers are!

What timing! Nicholas Hoult and Kristen Stewart were spotted leaving the Indie Film Industry Charity Event last night in downtown LA in each other's arms, for the first time since rumours of them broke out.

The two lovebirds were invited to the event and came as separate guest, but there was no holding them back as they were seen to be in each other's arms as they left the building earlier than everybody else and went back to Nicholas' place. Aww. Can't wait to start the night? Yes! Coz wait for it....

There was another special guest for the night who just flew in after a long hiatus from the hollywood glam life. It's no one but 'Rpattz' Robert Pattinson himself, the famous other half of the Robsten couple (which ended years ago...or not).

According to our sources, Robert was seething in fury when he saw Nic and Kristen together for the first time and it convinced him to get his lady love back.

Is he gonna? Is Rpattz gonna nip the Nicsten lovers in the bud?

Coz with Rob back in the game, there's no blooming for those two.

I'm sorry Nic, she wasn't yours in the first place. Hand her over!

Robsten, Twihards celebrate!

******************

(pardon the liebloid)