Chapter 50 : Sunset Bikini

February 2018, Malibu

"Okay, I'll get in the water first..." I said to Katy as I toss my towel to my assistant and slowly walked towards the water and braved the cold temperature. 

At least I had enough time to acclimate myself to the coldness of the water before Kristen gets out of her tent.

I wade in and went to the deeper part hiding a good half of my body below while the crew did last minute adjustments.  Today, the beach shot was supposed to capture us in a romantic scene while the sun sets. It's 5 in the afternoon and we're rapidly losing light, so I'm expecting Kristen to show up in her bikini now.

Funny how it reminds me of a certain scene we did years ago for Breaking Dawn. Katy is a sly one.

Bikini and Kristen....dangerous waters.

I sighed and thank the gods for the cold water to cool me down. Where was she anyway?

"Oh God it's cold!!" I hear her shout as I glanced back to the shoreline, she was still in her wrap and was dipping her toes in the water, probably testing it.

"Come on in!" I laughed, amused at her jumping up and down, trying to shake off the chills.

"Give me a minute! The water's freezing!" She shouted at me, her grimacing face made her look more adorable.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you warm." I grinned at her. 

She narrowed her eyes at me and looked back to her assistant to nod. She must have made up her mind already coz she started untying the sash of her wrap there on the beach. Immediately, my heart started thudding in my chest, anticipating what was unfolding before my very eyes.

Jesus...was it just me or she looked heavier upfront than the last time I saw her? Kristen stripping in public should be illegal. I didn't notice how my jaw dropped, but then I caught myself and straightened. I was ogling her but I didn't give a damn.  I glanced around to check if somebody saw me, but what I saw was men and women alike staring at her perfection. 

Okay, so I was not alone. I groaned at how she was still taking her time.

"Kristen! Get in the fucking water now!" I grumbled loud enough for her to hear.

I heard a loud shriek as she ran into the cold water, towards me, as if speed would help her get over the cold soon.

Before I knew it, she barreled right into my arms and I knew right then that I probably won't be leaving the water anytime soon without me solving a little problem that suddenly showed up.  Damn it, the cold better keep it down, but it was hopeless.  All his blood went that way.

"Gaaaaaaahhhh...I am freeeezing" She exhaled while rubbing her hands up and down her arms.  She was trying to stop her teeth from chattering.

I just stared, stared at her, like an idiot. My hands studiously staying afloat, hating how it instinctively wants to grab somebody, someone, her.

Who was I kidding? I'm taking this opportunity.

"Rob..." She chattered and crowded close. "Let's get this over with." She said with a questioning smile before she slowly reached up to him shyly, as if in a gesture to hug him to her.

I swallowed, my throat was dry, my mind was in a daze, my eyesight hazy from the sudden desire that hit me full force. My hands found her skin like it was magnet.  The feeling was like coming home again.  She felt so right in my arms as I clutch her close to me.

"What did Katy say again?" I asked in a whisper.

She looked up questioningly but didn't hesitate to answer. "Just hold me then kiss me when the sun sets."