Chapter 2

I walked down the halls. Captain Yami didn't scare me. He threatened me to clean but I refused stubbornly. He honestly wasn't as scarey as everyone makes him seem. I walked down the hall and ran into a Black Bull guy. "Oh hey there. I had no clue you were a girl" he said. "Your a wierdo. Aren't you? How did you not notice my female parts?" I questioned. He blushed embarrassed. "Well because of what you wear" he replied. I walked past and walked outside. I decided it was best I ignored him.

The trees rustling. I ignored everything around me and felt the energy in me. Peace taking over my mind. I let myself fall to the grass. It didn't hurt since I believed it didn't. I kept my eyes closed. "Hey Velvet. Captain said you have to go to this dungeon with us" Asta said. "I've been here not even three weeks and I'm already going in one. How useless" I said getting up. "Their super easy to go through" I mumbled. "You've gone through one!?" Asta asked. I didn't answer. I just started to walk.

Once to the dungeon I sensed things. A lot of things. Instead of touching the ground I flew barely so I wouldn't get into traps. Asta and Noelle setting one off as Luck ran off. I growled and secretly pulled my Grimore out. "Air fire magic: burning flame winds of hell" I whispered. The wind like fire went and destroyed the trap. I caught Asta and Noelle with clouds. I hid my Grimore quickly. "Wow that's amazing!" Asta said. "Thanks I guess" Noelle said. I sighed. "I honestly need you guys to watch out. I have a feeling that we are going to run into a lot of trouble" I said. I saw a demon and instantly got scared. "You guys go on and find Luck" I said flying after the demon.

I found it and it instantly sent attacks. I grabbed my Grimore and destroyed it. But then its dead body multiplied by five. I froze. They then ran at me setting off traps that went after me. I dodged attacks and traps. I used my demon sommoning and the demons fought. I coughed and growled. I must have been hit cause I was bleeding from my stomach. I healed myself and were surrounded by even more demons. "Okay fine. No magic then" I growled. The one I had summoned turned against me. The demon that muliplied must be high class. I ran at them. Pulling the scythe out of my Grimore. It was my strongest weapon and nothing got past it. I sliced and everything started to crumble. The demons all on the ground slice in half. The roof caved in and I ran out of there quickly. I felt weak and threw up blood once I got out the dungeon. That attack always puts me near death because it takes life force to do it. I over use it as well. I collapsed and threw up more blood. "Crap. Shouldn't have used it. What was I thinking?" I asked myself. I hid my Grimore quickly amd laid there. "I should be okay in a few. Just means I need to be more careful when using my magic" I said to myself.

I saw Asta, Noelle, and Luck. I got up from my spot and wipped blood from my mouth By moving the mask. I put it back quickly. I saw Yuno and some more Golden Dawn people. "Are you hurt?" A girl asked. She was wearing a golden dawn robe. "No. Don't worry about it" I said. "You look familiar. That outfit does at least" the guy with glasses said. "Velvet is a very mysterious person. Captain Yami seemed to know her!" Asta said. "Yami promised someone important to me that if none of the other captains wanted me that he'd take me" I explained not lying to much. "Who's this important person?" Noelle asked. "It doesn't matter. Can we get back?" I asked. "Yeah bye" Everyone said to each other.

Once back I took my helmet off. "I wish they knew it was me" I whispered. "I wish I could show my face. I wish I could hug them. Let them know that I'm alive" I continued. "The-" Magana paused as he stared wide eyed at me. I looked at my helemet and I immediately got red face. "Crap!" I yelled grabbing my helmet. I got it on quickly and looked away. "You didn't see even the smallest bit of my face alright!" I yelled. I turned and looked at Magana. His cheeks dusted pink. "Can't believe thats what you look like with it off. I thought you were gonna be an ugly beast" he whispered. "Magana!" I said mad. He took off running. I ran after him. Luck saw. "Are you two fighting! Let me join!" He called out joining the chase. I chased Magana outside and quickly took my Grimore out. "Plant creation: unbreakable bind vines" I said quietly. Vines trapping Magana. "Knock first!" I yelled walking up. Hiding my Grimore again. Luck then came out of no where and tried to hit me. "Let's fight too!" He said. "Fine!" I yelled. I dodged all of Lucks attacks. I wouldn't be able to beat him without my Grimore. If I showed it I would be in deep trouble with Julius. I didn't send attacks. Just focused on dodging. "Come on do something!" Luck said laughing. I couldn't though. "Luck leave her alone" Yami said glaring at the scene. Luck stopped and I made the vines release Magana. "I thought little ms. Princess didn't fight people" Yami said smoking still. Does he ever run out?

"Magana entered my room without permission and saw something he wasn't suppose to" I said sighing. "I will not stand for it so I decided to tie him up and leave him there. But then Luck here decided it was time to fight me" I kept explaining. "Magana what did you see?" Finral asked. "Her face" Magana said. Its true no one other than Julius has seen my face since I was little. The mask I wear covered it all. My eyes are usually shielded by a sunglass type thing. Everything was covered. "Really what does she look like!?" Asta asked running up. I covered Magana's mouth before he could talk. "Say one thing that describes me and I kill you so brutally that youll feel it in your next life" I threatened. He tesnsed up and coughed. "Yeah no sorry can't say!" He said running away. "Wow you must really hate your face" Finral said. I walked past. "Goodnight!" I yelled going inside.