Chapter 60

I just watched in amazement. I never knew Velvet could control June. I never knew June had such power. If June looked so different. Would April too? But the fact June and Velvet were able to take down the armies mana so quickly shocked me. But I felt extremely tired. Velvet went back to sleep as June dissapeared. "Hold crap. I feel drained" I whispered. I turned and was about to get hit by a fire ball. I flew straight into the air. I tried to stop going up but I couldn't stop myself. I got way above the clouds and finally stopped. Starting to descend down. I closed my eyes in fear. "Velie!" I heard Yuno yell. I opened my eyes as I felt his wind trying to break my fall. Yuno was still to drained. His wind was barely slowing me down. I fell straight into someones arms and looked to my left quickly. Seeing William. "Good thing Yuno was breaking your fall. I probly wouldn't have been able to make it in time to completely stop you" William said. He was standing on a branch of his world tree. I gave a tired smile. "Thanks Captain William" I said yawning. "Anytime Velie. Seems to me you gave us the win for this battle" William mentioned as we got lower to the ground. "Seems so" I replied. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. Giving another yawn. "Is she alright?" I heard Yuno asked. He had a calm tone but deep down I knew he was worried. "She's fine Yuno. Thanks to you" William said. He was complimenting Yuno basically. giving Yuno the credit. "Your the one who caught her though. So guess we both got her" Yuno replied. "Guess so" William agreeded. I just gave a small smile until sleep took over me.

I woke up with a yawn. "Well look who's awake" I heard a familiar voice say. I shot up and looked at my adoupted sister. "Crystal" I said looking down. "Your finally home" I whispered. She didn't reply. She never replied. She hated me. I knew she did. I never wanted her to hate me. Ever since I was taken in I admired her. Wanted to be strong like her. But she was so cold to me. So mean to me. Sometimes I felt as though she looked at me as if I was worthless. "How did training go?" I asked. She didn't reply. "I get it. You hate me" I said getting out of the bed. "Never said that" she replied. "You surely show it though" I said grabbing any of my stuff that was set aside. "Besides I'm not your sister. I never will be. You said it yourself so much when we were kids. Besides... I know someone just like you... So hateful towards everyone and everything" I continued. She just stayed quiet still.

I shook my head and grabbed my mask. I looked at it wondering how it got there. "Julius said you never got rid of it" Crystal mentioned. She put her hand on my shoulder. Her golden eyes staring into my green ones. Her light brown hair sitting so nearly on her head. She always looked like royalty. Always aloud to show her face to others. I had to keep hiding myself. "I can't believe you kept it" Crystal said holding the mask. "Of course I kept it... Because it was your first mask and you made it for me" I replied. "And you keep saying I hate you" she said with the smallest smile.

"I dont think anyone can hate you for to long. you kinda grow on people" she continued with her soft spoken voice. "Lazy" I shot. "Clumsy" she shot back. We both looked at each other and gave a small laugh. "Glad to see you two getting along" Julius said. "And im glad your finally back Crystal" he added.

Crystal nodded. "Came back as soon as I heard about the attacks and Fuegoleon getting hurt" Crystal replied. She walked to Julius. "He is alright right?" She asked. Julius looked at me. "He prob'ly wouldn't even be awake or possibly alive if Velie didn't bring him back to full health" Julius explained. "His arm was completely gone and he lost to much blood. We feared he'd never wake up" Julius continued. Crystal turned to me. "Velie did you use magic to fix him?" She asked. "I used forbidden magic" I replied.

I kept looking at that mask. "You used forbidden magic? I thought you werent aloud?" Crystal asked walking to me. "Well. I gave her permission as long as she doesn't rely on it" Julius answered for me. "The only person in this kingdom with full permission to use any forbidden magic is her twin brother" Julius continued. "She prob'ly doesn't want to hear about my family. So lets drop it" I said quickly. I finished getting my stuff together.

"She has a twin brother?" Crystal asked. "Let's not speak about him. It feels wrong. Considering what I know about him" Julius whispered. "Yeah. Sadly Father knows more about my own brother than I do" I said. "Velie what is with your attitude lately?" Julius asked me. I froze. I looked down at my feet. Why was I acting like this? Was there something wrong with me? "I don't know" I said looking at him. "I guess I'm just stressed out over stupid things" I answered honestly. Julius nods. "I think you and Crystal need some time together. After all some things have changed since she left and you need a break" Julius said. "What about my squad?" I asked. "That leads me to my next point. I have requested someone to help you with your squad and battles. I found him a while ago and he seems reliable" Julius replied. "Who could it possibly be?" I asked myself. "Well. That's a good question" a young man's voice said from the doorway. We all turned to look. There stood a man with black hair that was nice yet messy. The man had black framed glasses over very beautiful green eyes. Everything about his body and buikd screamed perfect. Some would say he was hot and cute. Mine and Crystals eyes grew wide. "Who are you?" I asked.

(Welp. So much for that chapter. Didn't really know what to do yet but I think I'm getting it somewhere lol. But thanks to IlyssaYe for participating in this. Crystal belongs to her. Also anyone who is interested. I have made another black clover fanfiction and will be accepting ocs into it right from the begining. It'll be posted soon. Its called the warriors heart)