Chapter 51

??? POV

I opened my eyes. The world was dark. "Your awake" A familiar voice said. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the dark room. It was only lit by a lonely little candle. It's dim light barely showed me the women standing in the corner. "What am I doing here?" I asked. "I'll answer that eventually" the women said. I sat up and moved the covers off of me. "I know who you are" I said. "Yes you do" the women replied. "Hmm. Must mean I'm in that place again" I said bitterly. "Yes" the women replied again. "I hate you" I said with all my burning hate for that women. "I expect you to. But don't worry. Your safe for now" she said taking steps towards me. She stood before me with the most evil smile. "I missed you" she said putting a hand against my face. I smacked her hand away and got up. "I'm leaving" I said. "You don't remember do you?" She asked. "Remember what?" I questioned.

"I see. Well let me tell you... You were dead Carter" she said darkly. I laughed. "Yes I know" I said. Her eyes widened. "What?" she asked. "You can't try to lie to me. I know very well who brought me back from the dead" I said. I grabbed her neck and lifted her up off the ground. "It was my twin sister" I said. She struggled against my grip. I dropped the women I hated. I wouldn't tell anyone why I was able to live. I couldn't put Velie in that kind of danger. I grabbed some of my old belongings and left. I was glad I still had access to everything in this dark, dark place. My eyes seeing perfectly through the dark. "Hold on sis. I'll be there when I can" I whispered. I opened the door that would get me pretty close to the Clover Kingdom. "Be there soon" I whispered.

*back to velies pov*

I stretched. "The exams very soon" I whispered. I got dressed in my normal simple clothing. I shook away the memories from yesterday and left the room. "The exams been moved to today!" I heard somone talking. I took off my Golden Dawn robe. "I'll miss this squad" I whispered. I hung it on a rack. I ran my hand over it. "I'm really going to miss this place so much" I whispered. I walked away. "Velie wait!" William called. I stopped and turned. "Yeah?" I asked. "Here" he said handing me that oh so familiar golden and silver wand. "I saw it one day and couldn't help but get it as a gift for you" William said. I grabbed it and the mana flowed into me. "Thank you William" I said. He smiled and turned. "See you Velie" William said. I smiled and held the wand. "Goodbye William" I whispered.

I got to the exam spot and saw Julius. I flew to him and hugged him. "Dad!" I said. "Hey Velie" he said. I held out the wand. "Maybe I can use this on the exam?" I asked. "Hmm. No" he said. "Why?" I asked. "Your already strong enough. If you have that. It'll only increase your strength and help you control your powers like if you had a grimore. No useing anything but yourself Velie. Not even Velvet is aloud to be used" Julius ordered. "Yes sir" I said. I knew I could do it.

He explained how it was going to work and was annoncing teams. "Finral, Velie, and Lily" he assigned. I turned and saw Finral but his hair was all different. I jumped. "Finral your hair!" I said. "Doesn't matter Velie. Lets talk game plan" Lily mentioned. "Of course. I have one" I said. I made the arena appear in a projection type thing. "Alright. You and Finrals objective is to protect that cristal with all your might. I'll destroy the opposing teams" I said. "Why just you?" Lily asked. "Because its the most effective way. Also you two won't be alone and neither will I" I said. "Begin!" I heard. I made the projection disappear. It was our turn. Everyone watching us. I kneeled down and touched the ground. "Soldiers of the night. Hear my call and follow my command" I whispered. The ground was covered in dark symbols everywhere. The army of demons dressed in knight armor stood there. "Protect that crystal. This section will come with me" I said ordering. The demons listened and surronded the crystial mostly. The group with me followed me as I flew. I saw the opposing them and saw that they were ready. I stopped. I signaled the demons to go from behind. I attacked head on. "Where's the other two!?" One asked as it dodged my attack. "I wasn't expecting them to attack so quickly!" Another said. I stopped sending rapid attacks and sighed. "Wow you three can't even take me on. How do you expect to take on an army" I said. My army was here and they surronded the three. The three couldn't escape my demons. "Do you like my magic army?" I asked. I landed on the crystals point. "No! It can't be over already!" They said. I sent a blast of energy into the crystal and it blew up. I flew back and caught myself before I hit anything. My army dissappeared as we were declared the voictors of that round. I went through a portal to my team. They had managed to protect our crystal from the surprise attacker. "Good work guys" I complimented. "We didn't do anything. Your army helped us after all" Finral said. "Don't give me all the credit. We are a team. And as a team we won" I said. They nodded. "Yes true" Lily said. I turned and made eye contact with Julius. 'You just watch Julius. Ill prove I'm the best. Ill prove that I'm worthy to be your daugther' I thought as I walked. "Come on you two. We have more plans to go over" I said. The two stayed quiet as they followed behind me. They probly already knew that their guaranteed to win with me on their team.