Chapter 66

*Lily's POV*

I ran with Saeyon to where we believed Kino was. We got there and Kino was on the ground bloody and broken. "Your suppose to be so smart. So why throw yourself in like that. You already knew you were going to lose" Airon said. Kino couldn't reply. Those green eyes were so dull as blood dripped from his mouth and nose. I growled. How could he be so weak? He was able to beat me so why is he so beat? "You better get up!" I yelled mad. I stomped over. "Your suppose to be so smart and strong. So get up loser! Get up!" I yelled more. Kino looked at me as he moved his arms. He pushed himself up and barely stood. "Your always so mean" he whispered. Saeyon picked up Kinos broken glasses. "Wow so strong" she said sarcastically. Kino grabbed his glasses from her and pushed them up with his middle finger. Despite the lenses being cracked and somewhat bent.

Airon growled. "Stupid humans. How dare you two come disturb our fight?" She asked mad. "Because your son made it clear whats truly going on" I said summonding my schthe. "Your trying to kill your own flesh and blood. What is wrong with you" Saeyon said getting in her fighting stance. Kino weakly put his hands up in fist. "That's not Airon. The true Airon isnt like this. Shes being manipulated like a puppet by her last husband. Velie and Carters father" Kino explained. "Is that even possible!?" I asked. "Yes. Very. Hydieatus is very powerful. Heart know for manipulation and falsifaction of emotions and memories. Ciel and Airon are both suffering from over Twenty years of it. This is what it is like when its nearing its worst" Kino continued. He was awfully smart about everything. He always has such a calm look. I mean even now he was calm as can be. Even being beaten and bleeding he was calm and ready to continue. The way his hair was messy. It was all so cute. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING! NO NO HES NOT CUTE! NEVER! I could feel my face heat up. "What the plan dummy?" I asked looking away slightly. "Find the mark. The mark that holds curruption. Once we find that we can destroy it and set her free" Kino replied. I nodded and looked at her.

"Stop lying! You pathetic excuse of a-" Airon was cut off by Saeyon shoving her into a weird black hole thing. Airon coming out another one. Saeyon looked shocked and went to cast another spell but Airon trapped Saeyon in this glass Looking case. I summonded my two guns and shot at her as she dodged by summoning a shield the protected her from every direction. Kino seemed to be staying back. "No no some help would be nice!" I yelled. Saeyon was being inclosed in the glass box. It'll eventually crush her if we didn't do anything. Kino closed his eyes. Everything seemingly stopped. I looked around shocked as Kino opened his eyes. They were glowing gray. Kino walked toward a frozen Airon. "Worthless Goddess. You got currupted for what reason? You slept with an evil god and now have children. Yet you won't even remember because your pathetic" he said in a slightly deeper tone. He pulled out a knife and cut the bottom of Airons shirt. There on her stomach was a strange looking symbol. Kino put a hand on it. I felt a little sting. Was a I really upset he was touching her. My imagination started to run wild but I snapped out of it. The symbol disappeared and time started to move again. His eyes fading back to green. Kino stumbled back. I ran to him and caught him as he passed out. I held him tightly as Saeyon was released from the cube like box. "What? Where am I? Where is my son?" Airon asked looking at us. Saeyon running to me and Kino. She put her hands on his face. "Hey Kino. Wake up" Saeyon said slightly worried. "Savon?" Airon asked walking over. "Oh my gosh. Is he alright?" She asked grabbing him from my amrs and holding him up to stand. She used plant magic around him to wake him up. The plants spitting water in his face. He jolted awake coughing. "What the heck?" he asked. I let out a sign of relief. Didn't even realize I had been so worried for him for no reason.

"Savon. Did I hurt you? What is going on? Please tell me what has happened?" She asked him. Kino coughed and pat her shoulder. "You were cursed by an evil god" Kino answered. "What!? Is Ciel alright!? Please tell me that my son is safe!" She said begging with tears. She didn't give off bad vibes and her atmosphere was much nicer and relaxing. "No he's not. You have two other kids now too. They are currently battling Ciel" Kino told her. Her eyes widened. "I have two more kids!? And their fighting Ciel!?" She asked shocked. "Yes. And we are running out of time. They will tear each other apart" Kino said trying to walk towards the direction of the fight. He took one step and collapsed. Airon caught him and I ran over helping him stand. Saeyon kneeled down in front of Kino. Her back facing us. "Ill carry him. You two just get there and stop him" she said. I shook my head. "Airon should go ahead of us both. We need to work together to get him there faster" I told Saeyon. "Fine" she said standing up. She took Airons place and we helped him walk. Airon running ahead.

"You big idiot. Why are you so weak?" I asked. "I'm not going to lie. I was getting beat pretty bad. I had to use a really powerful gift of mine. Do to that. My body's energy is approximatly at 20%. I could explain in detail but you'll have to deal with that for now" he explained. His black hair wasn't as messy as before. It was straight down and some touched those emerald eyes. "And you were suppose to be so smart" Saeyon said. Kino stayed quiet. Saeyon sighed. "But that doesn't change anything if you aren't. You are still more than enough to be the boy that saved me. The boy who is pratically the annoying little brother in my life" she said. she smiled and continued walking. I could see Kino smiling a small bit. "Your the annoying older sister than" he said. "I'll gladly be the annoying older sister" Saeyon replied. I couldn't help but give the faintest smile. The battles almost over. Just a little longer right?