Chapter 69

The place was very cold yet hot. I kept my head low as I walked. The cloak covering me entirely. I stopped when demons surrouned me. I didn't want to speak. My father would surely know I was here if I did. The demons jumped at me trying to grab me. I dodged and took off running. A demon grabbed my waist and threw me down against the ground. It got on top of me as blood dripped form its mouth. The blood dripping onto my face. My magic activated and blasted the demon off. It flew and hit a wall. I got up quickly and started to run as more tried to get to me. I saw a giant castle up above. It was black and stood tall in the void. But the most dangerous part wad the bridge getting to it. I saw two giant demons blocking the bridge. I was lucky to make it this far in the changing void. I got to the guards and fought hard to get by them. My magic wasn't doing much damage. It swung its sword at me. I jumped and landed on the sword going with it. Once it had finished swinging. I was already flying across the bridge. Demons and souls reaching for me. I flew through a window of the castle. I put my arms up and busted through the glass. I was cut up badly and slamed into a wall. I heard a devil walking. I could tellt he difference in class. I got up quickly and ran. I turned corners. 'Rememeber what Ciel taught you' I thought.

"Lady Velie. This place is always changing. But dont let that stop you from getting around. There is always some places that never change. I know Father doesnt want me to show you around but I will break a rule for you Lady Velie" he said smiling. I nodded. "Okay big brother Ciel" I said giggling. "Its not that bad here" I added. "No its not. Can be a bit scarey but never bad" he said as well walked around the strange place. "That room there. The red door is always to the right of the golden. The red door represents the forbidden part. Never go in there unless you want to face the worst of the worst. The first ever Devil to exist is locked in there. Only Father can enter there" he explained. "The golden door is the thrones room" he added as well continued to walk. He drew a map of usual how the rooms that didn't move would always be. "A pentagram" I whispered. "Yes" he said handing me the paper. "So you wont get lost on how the rooms never moved. the halls and other rooms might move by these ones never will" he added. "Thank you" I said hugging him.

I made a map of the place out of different types of magics. 'I'm by the throne room. Father is usually in there which makes this part more dangerous.' I got passed the Throne room by somehow sneaking past the guards. I stood in front of the door that i needed to be in front of. "The first ever Devil. The one who plagued humanity. The one who has done all bad. If I enter... I might not come out... And there are so many things I wanted to tell everyone" I whispered to myself. I grabbed the door handle and twisted it open. A pitch black room I what I saw. I entered and closed the door quietly behind me. "Who's there?" A deep and pretty normal voice said. I walked toward the voice and saw red glowing eyes in the dark. "Your the first Devil" I said. "Yeah... And your voice sounds... Familiar" the devil replied. I made a light appear and I saw a young man with black skin like other Devils. He covered his eyes as his big wings were chained up. Black blood dripped down the dragon like wings from the holes. The horns on his head were big and curved. He had his hands over his face and the clothes he was wearing seemed to be back when the Plague happened. The couldnt cure it for the longest time. "Lights. I haven't seen one in so long. it hurts" he said. I dimmed it down and hid the light behind my back. Now I could barely see. "Better?" I asked. He opened his eyes as the chains rustled with every movement. "Yes" he said. "I can't see well but... Do I know you. Your scent. I've smelt it before" he said. "I don't know. I've lost a lot of my memories. but I know there's some I am still missing" I said. "Doesn't matter. You share the same blood as the king... Which mean you must be here to do what he does everyday" the demon said sighing. "Do your worst. Im over it" he added. "I'm here to free you" I said. Hands and other sharp claws wrapped around my neck. "Your crazy. I'll kill you right here and right now. You better not be playing with me" he said darkly. I gripped his arms as I could barely breath in his hold. "Please.... I...." I tried to get out. he released me by tossing me away. I held my neck as I slowly made the place light up. "I really want to help you escape here. I want your help. But I'm only letting you go if you help me" I said crossing my arms. He got close to my face and growled. "Your his daughter. I would never help his family. Never" he said. I grabbed his face. "Hes not my father. Might be by blood but I was raised by the best person I've ever know. I would never be the gods, who made me, child. I rather die before I count them as family. So listen up. I'm here to save my people. To save the people I love amd care for. I came down here to save you because I know what beong trapped is" I said. The demon growled as his eyes glowed brightly. "Why dont you sit down and learn why I wont ever trust you" he said. He forced me to sit as the world seemingly changed around me.