Chapter 31

The battle field clear of diamond mages. All that was left was them passed out all over the floor. "We did it" I said. Yuno looked amazed. "You really are like a mirror" he said. I cringed slightly. It reminded me of the sister obsessed Black Bull that grossed me out. "Please never say that again" I said. "Okay" he replied. We walked away when an surprise attack hit me. I fell forward and hit my head on the ground. Everything started to fade to black. "Velie!" I heard Yuno yell. It was shocking to hear him yelling. I looked over and barely saw him. He was dodging things. I reached out my hand. "My head" I whispered. I couldn't think straight. Everything was spinning and my thoughts were going crazy. "Velvet. Please" I whispered. I didn't know what I was saying. Why I was asking her for help. The hair in front of my face turned gold as I got up. I was still dizzy and barely awake but Velvet was up. "Only this once will I ever do something for you" she said. Velvet held out our hand. I smiled at her being nice. "You worthless scum! How dare you hit me!" she yelled pointing to the general. The general and Yuno both stood shocked. Velvet flew over to the general. She grabbed his neck. "Maybe I should make you magicless for doing that" she said. Before he could speak she had taken his magic away. His grimore dissappearing as he was just left their powerless. She dropped him and started to walk away. She walked to Yuno and grabbed his arm. "Let's go. This place is as useless as their magic is" she said. He was about to say something but he decided to keep his mouth shut.

She flew up to william with Yuno. "You" she said. She walked to him. "Don't think I don't know" was all she said before turning away. William stood shocked. "Now can I please go. If I go back to sleep your little princess is gonna go to sleep as well. She hit her head really really hard" she said crossing our arms. "What excatly is going on?" Yuno asked. "Ah yes I forgot. You guys weren't there. Hi I'm Velvet. Some may call me Velies other side. But I like to think I'm at least just her magic" she said. "So this is what Julius mentioned" William said. He smiled. "Well nice to meet you" he said. Our face turned to shock. Yuno pat our shoulder. "Thanks for the help out there. Without you me and Velie would have both been injured even more. So thank you" Yuno said with the smallest smile. Velvet covered our face. "No problem" she said quickly. "You should all be praising me" she said. "You should get a lot of praise for being Velies power. I mean without you Velies just the same as everyone else. Your what makes her unique" William mentioned. "S-Stop that! Y-Your just making m-me like t-this S-So m-me and her wont A-Argue!" She stuttered. Our mana and body were calm. We weren't arguing. I knew if I let her out to show off her power that shed learn that she doesn't have to be jealous. She has people who would praise her like how I am praised. "I-I should go bye!" She said quickly. Velvet going to sleep instantly. I came out and fell back.

Yuno catching me. "Velie?" He asked. "I knew you two would be fine around her. She's jealous of me and it causes a lot of conflicts between us. But for once. It was nice not having to worry about exploading" I said. "I told you that you shouldn't be fighting after whatever happened yesterday. I heard you were to weak to even stand and you were beat up pretty bad" Yuno said. "Did Asta tell you that?" I asked. "Acctually William told me" he said. "Yes Nozel told me that you were hurt. He didn't see much of the battle you had though" William explained himself. "Mostly the Black Bulls were the ones who stayed behind. The Silver Eagles were on the whole other part of the battle field" I said holding my head. Yuno holding me up as the world was going black. "I'll explain when I... Wake... Up" I said barely. My world going black as I fell into a deep slumber.

I ran around the forest looking for my best friends. I ran and turned to see Yuno and Asta playing. I laughed and hugged them. "Guys! Guys guess what! I went hunting!" I said. "I caught a big Bore! I want you guys to have it!" I said. "What!?" Asta asked yelling. "But we have pot potatos" Yuno said not wanting me to give away my food. "I promised I'd get you guys something new to try! So here it is!" I said determined. "Okay! Where is it!?" Asta asked loudly. "Easy! Its already inside! I dropped it off!" I said. "Already!?" They both exclaimed shocked. I smiled. "Yup! You boys will be eating good tonight!" I said hugging them both. "Should we go?" I asked. They both nodded as we ran towards the church where they lived. We entered and we all were greeted. "It'll be done soon" Sister Lilly said. "Thanks Astas future wife!" I said. She looked shocked and was about to do her instintive attack she usually does on Asta but I dodged and hid. "Im sorry Velie!" She said holding out a hand. "It's fine!" I exclaimed hugging her.

After dinner I was sitting with Asta outside when we heard talking. "Asta wants to marry you Sister Lilly. But one day I'm gonna marry someone. She's a special girl and I just know shed be the greatest wife. She's so strong and kind. She's so independent and lifts my Spirits" Yuno said. "Sounds like to me you've got a crush on Velie" Sister Lilly said. "Its not a crush. It's a promise of love" He said back. I blushed and giggled. "Yuno" I whispered.