Chapter 15

After that day of training I was asleep so quick it was scary. Everyday after that I was trained by Asta in a lot of different ways. My first week there had been so tirering. "Can I please have a day off?" I asked Asta so exhausted. "No Velie! You need to get stronger! You can break when you are stronger! Now show me what you got!" He said getting in a fighting position. He tried to land a punch that was super fast and was gonna hurt. I caught it and kneeded him. I punched him and he flew to the ground and back a little bit. "In one week your that strong! That's amazing Velie!" He said. I walked to him and held out my hand. He took it and I pulled him up. "Alright now let's move on to phase two!" Asta said. He ran inside.

Soon he came out with Magna. "Alright! Dodge the magic!" Asta said. Magna threw a fire ball at me. I dodged it and he hit another one with a flaming bat. It was to quick for me. Something in me making me reach out for it. I caught it with my hand and threw it back. It hit Magna and Asta looked shocked. "You just used his own attack against him!"Asta said hugging me. "Let's get luck!" He said bringing Luck out. Luck automatically attacking me. When his lightning covered arm hit mine it replaced his. I used it and punched him away with a smirk. "So I'm not powerless" I said. "Whoa! Velie your amazing!" Asta cheered. "Wanna fight me for real this time!?" Luck asked. "Your pretty cool for a girl!" Magna said. I smiled and shook my head. "Thanks. But I wanna see if captain Yamis dark magic is unable" I said. I ran inside and knocked on the door. "Hey captain Yami you in there?" I asked. "What do you want kid?" He asked. "We found out something cool. We wanna see if you can beat it" I said. "Yeah whatever be out in a second kid" he said. I walked out the place and waited out front. A few minutes later he walked out. "Alright what's this thing you want me to fight?" He asked. "Me" I said getting ready. I knew he could read Chi but I was hoping I could just do what I did before when I didn't think and I moved on my own. Yami sighed and brought his sword out. He did a simple slash at me. I held out a hand and it reflected back.

Yamis eyes widened slightly. "Whoa. Your body acts just like that kids sword" he said. "Its awesome right!?" Asta asked. "Pretty cool discovery. But doesn't mean she's in the clear" Yami said walking away. "Well lets go to the capitable Velie! I think we should go get some food!" He said. I nodded as he dragged me away. "Hey Finral! Take us to the capitable please!" Asta said. Finral looked at us. He looked away and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah sure I can take you there" he said. I smiled. "Thanks Finral" I said as we left.

Once we got there. I looked around. Some people must have been off today. I saw plenty of people from different Magic Knight squads. Many people surronded and area. "Its a royal" someone said. I got through the crowd and saw there people who looked sorta like Noelle walking past. "Is that Noelles family?" I asked. "Yeah also the head of the Silver Eagles" Finral mentioned. I felt bad. I heard they always were mean to Noelle and it pissed me off. I marched up. "Hey your Noelles older siblings" I said standing in front of them. "Out of the way you lowlife bull" the female said. I looked at the robe I was wearing. Yami said to wear it to stay safer. Yet I was really in the golden dawn. "I dont have to listen to the real lowlifes! Your disrespectful to your sister and she hasnt done anything to any of you!" I said. "Can I get rid of her brother" the twin of the girl said to the man with a braid in front of his face. "Just ignore her" the guy Replied to the other. "Is there a problem with her?" William said putting his hands on my shoulder. "Captain William. You know this girl?" The man asked. "Well Captain Nozel. She is a very special girl" William said. "She has no mana whatso ever. How could that possibly mean she's special" the girl said.

Just then a big wind attack flew at me. It was Yuno. I held out my hand and absorbed it. Sending it to the sky. William looked a bit shocked but he smiled. "So even when your manas taken away you become a shell to absorb and direct magic" he whispered. I looked up at him. "What are you doing here anywhere?" I asked. "Oh running an errand. Also was going to visit you. Yuno asked if he could and I decided I'd join" he said. "She's able to take magic throw at her and use it for herself?" Captain Nozel asked. "Yeah. But that doesnt matter. Now talk to me civily please" I said turning to look at him. "I didn't mean to jump in the way or anything. I act without thinking sometimes. But I really just want to know why your all mean to Noelle" I said. "We don't have time for someone so useless" the guy behind Nozel said. I looked down. It was true I was useless. I felt tears slipping from my eyes. They rolled down my cheeks as I felt weak again. I saw someone in front of me. I was forced to look up at Yuno. He wiped my tears. "Your not useless" he said. He looked at Nozels siblings with a glare. "Yuno. How about we get Asta and take Velie to visit Julius. He must really miss her" William said. "Julius? Miss her?" The female questioned laughing. "Why would the wizard king miss a cry baby like her!" She laughed more.