Chapter 62

*Nozel POV*

Velie tried for the third time. I caught her and held her as she passed out. "Come on Velie. I know you have it in you. I know you can control your magic. You once were very good at control" I whispered. I gently put her on the green grass. So she could eventually wake up. I believed in her. "Captain Silvia! The Golden Dawn captain is here to speak to you!" One of my squad member yelled out to me. "Thank you!" I called back. I was to lazy to go and talk to them. William walked up with a small smile. "Seems she's having trouble" William said. "Well. Shes over using her mana. She can't seem to control how much to use in an attack" I explained. "Maybe what she needs is to not worry about controlling her mana but controling herself. Ever since her 'God' side was awakened she's struggled in fighting properly since. She almost killed the kingdom from all the overwelming power. Ever since shes been struggling" William mentioned.

"That is true but there's no way to be certain on just how to train her" I added. "You go take a break Nozel. You look tired" he said. "Sure whatever" I said walking inside. I walked and looked all around for Fuegoleon and Crystal. I stopped when I heard them in the dinning room talking quietly. So quiet I couldn't make out their words. I walked in and they both looked at me. "Nozel. Earlier you said something" Crystal automatically said as she stood up. "If its over Velie. Then what is it you want to know?" I asked crossing my arms. "You said she's not human. So what tis she?" Crystal asked with her arms crossed as well. There was no getting out of this one. She held a stern look and I sighed. "Velie is a goddess. But not only that. Its pretty well known by now that she's also a demon" I answered. Her eyes widened. "What?" She asked in shock. "Velie? There is no way she's what your saying" She said trying to not believe it. "You'd believe it if you saw her at full power. I've only ever seen it ince and she destroyed more than just an army. She would have destroyed the whole kingdom in one fatal blow if she really wanted to. She almost did cause she lost control" I explained. She took a deep breath. "What do you mean by lost control?" She asked. "She completely lost herself to magic. I don't know exactly. I had to get everyone out of there before she accidently killed anyone" I answered. Crystal gave a low growl as she marched outside. I chased after her. I froze when I saw Velie in the air. Her eyes were completely silver as her hair was floating and gold. The forest was completely gone. Velie was holding William in one of her arms. He seemed unijured or anything. Velie was holding out a hand as the ground began to shake. Trees came from the ground in place of the ones that seemingly dissappeared.

Velie landed near me and crystal. Her eyes and shorts went normal as William clapped. "I figured it out" he said. "Turns Out I just needed to focus more" Velie said rubbing her arm. I gave a small glare at William. He glared back. We soon stopped and looked away from each other. "What did you do exactly?" Crystal asked Velie. "Well I flew into the air and out up a faint barrier around the entire forest. I then shot beams of light mixed with fire. I shot directly down and it destriyed everything quiet effectively within the barrier. After wards I lowered the barrier and made trees grow from the roots of the old ones" she explained. Fuegoleon shook his head. "She's got quiet the amount of magic in her" he mentioned. Velie held out her grimoire. "Well yes. Look how big this thing is" she said. I loomed and it was ten times bigger than any I've seen before. "Its like a history book of every single magic. At least its big enough to be" I said in shock. "Well kinda is. It suddenly grew bigger out of no where" Velie replied. "I still don't believe it" Crystal mumbled. "How about we go talk again Crystal?" Fuegoleon asked her. She nodeed and Fuegoleon dragged her away.

I turned to face Velie. "Show me exactly what you did" I said. She gave a small and shy nod. "I will be waiting inside for you two" William said. "Why are you even here?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Private matters for you only to hear" William replied before walking away. I shook my head as I turned to face Velie. She held out her hand. I touched her hand and I felt at peace again. She was still so gentle. She held my hand as she flew us into the air using wind. It was invisible but I felt it on my feet. Walls came from the sky and ground. The walls stretching for miles. She held out her hand. Still not letting my hand go. Multiple types of magic burst from her hand. Destroying every tree inside the walls in just mere minutes. She lowered the walls and started to move her hand up. I could see the ground shake as trees came from the ground. In the end, everything looked untouched. I smiled at her. We landed on the ground safely. "Truly incredible work Velie" I complimented her. Velie smiled with the faintest blush across her cheeks. "Thanks Nozel" she said. I put my hand against her face and smiled. "Anytime Velie" I whispered. I would have leaned in. I would have done anything to stay staring into those beautiful green eyes. But I stopped and turned walking away. I had things to do. She needed to get back to her squad as well. I couldn't keep her away from her newly formed squad any longer. I gave one last glance over my shoulder and saw her about to leave through a portal. Our eyes met one last time. That's when she walked through. I held my chest and gave a sad smile. "One day you'll see how much you mean to me. See just how much I need you in my life" I whispered.

(I am so sorry it took forever to get a chapter out! I was in a big writers block but my brother helped me out. So let's see how long before I hit another writers block. Once again I am sorry!)