Chapter 18

Julius paused and everyone looked back. I took off the white coat and threw it on the ground. "What a pain" I said. Julius looked shocked. "Did you?" He asked. I looked at him and held up my grimore. "I had to act like I was in that cult. And yes I got it back. But we need to talk about something right now" I said. "Alright" Julius said. "Please finish the ceremony" he said to his adviser. Me and him walked out and I stopped. I opened my book and both of them appeared on my shoulders. "What are these?" He asked. "I'm making this june" I said pointing to the boy. "And that ones April" I said pointing to the angelic girl. "What are they?" He asked. "Well simple. Ones the curse and ones the blessing. Once I accepted that I'm special they appeared. Because I finally accepted the fact that I will always be the daughter of a monster. They became real. Now I can use my curse against people. And the angels blessing I dont know exactly what it is but I'm sure I'll find out" I explained as April hugged my head. "Well we need to train June and April to listen to your demands. Its obvious they aren't fully under your control" Julius said as he walked over. April flew around him smiling. She sat on his shoulder. "Is this her Dad?" she asked. June climbed to the top of my head. "Yeah that's her adoupted dad King Julius. Hes the wizard king" June replied to April. April giggled. "Hey he must have been a good dad to raise such a wonderful girl!" April said flying around him more. "As if. She literally put a man in pain when she could of simply left" June said. "He would of had me trapped or would have stopped me if I had just left!" I said.

"Yet you used me to inflict pain. Are you sure there's no evil in you?" June asked. April swooped to my side. "She's not! She's good! She just was overwhelmed by you and curious. Its not like she put him in pain. I could see the pain was mainly put into his legs so he'd collapse. And while she was doing that, using you, I trapped his book in some tree roots from the ground" April said getting in June face. I glared at the two. "Cut it out. Doesn't matter I'm safe and now I'm at full power. Next time there's an attack I can pratice using you two with more potential. For now I just need to train you" I said. I smiled to Julius. "But is it alright if I go back to my squad?" I asked. "Your free to go. Just be extra careful" Julius said. "Will do" I said walking. I stopped and looked back. A smile making it to my face. "Thanks for everything you do for me Julius. Your the best dad I could ever ask for" I said. I turned and kept walking. He meant the world to me. Because Julius raised me into the amazing women I was today. He raised me to be strong. And I couldn't ask for anything more.

I walked through the kingdom. I felt like taking a little walk. I paused when June coughed. "What?" I asked. "You know. I think I'm starting to despise humans" he said. "Of course you would. Your arrogant and think your better" April said. "I think they just need to learn" she continued. June sighed. "Guess your right. Can we get there already? I want to meet your squadmates" June said. "Don't rush me" I mumbled. I made a portal and landed there. I walked up and immediately saw Yuno over head. Must be practicing. I smiled and ran around to the back to see him. He landed and turned. When he saw me he smiled. The wind spirit Bell crossed her arms clearly jealous. April smiled. "He's cute. You know him?" She asked. "He's my childhood friend Yuno" I replied. She giggled as June grumbled. I ran to him and held up my grimore. "Im back in business!" I cheered. Yuno held out his fist. I gave him a fist bump as we both smile. "Glad to have you back Velie" he said. "Who's she!?" Bell asked. "She's my childhood friend Velie Uniqa" Yuno replied. April flew to him. "Wow you have a lot of emot-" she was cut off by Bell flying past her to in front of my face. Bell put a finger out pointing to me. "You stay away from my Yuno!" She said. "Okay" I said. "Dont listen to her" Yuno said glaring slightly at Bell. "Dont you dare glare at such a beautiful girl" I said crossing my arms. "Bells just protective Yuno. after all shes your spirit now. Appreciate her some more alright" I said. Bell looked shocked. "Why are you being so nice? That other girl is always so rude" Bell said. "Because Velie is nice and would never be rude unless you hurt her friends" June explained. He was now floating in front of me protectivly."June she means no harm" I said puttings Junes feet on my hand. He stopped floating and I placed him on my shoulder. Yuno grabbed my arm and started to drag me away. "Let's go let everyone else know your here" Yuno said as well walked. He held onto my hand as we walked. Bell glaring for some reason. "So how did you get your mana back?" he asked. "Easy. I felt for my mana and walked through that place blind just to find it. I had to act like I was part of their cause though" I replied. "Did you use that new ability at all?" He asked. "No I used June and Aprils abilitys instead to escape" I Replied again. "Well can you even reflect ability's still?"  he said asking another question. "Actually now that I think about it. I used to even before now. its just stronger now I think" I said. Yuno nodded deep in though.