Chapter 47

I woke up in a semi comfortable bed. I sat up. My body shaking violently. "Seems your alright. Take it easy. You won't have anything left by the time the exams happen if you keep going on like this lady Velie" Ciel said sitting next to the bed. He got up and helped me get up. He helped me balance as I sighed. Really? Why do I not get to rest for one dang second? Can I have a relaxing, fluffy chapter please? I looked off into the distance.  "I should go make sure Velvet didn't do to much to him" I said. Ciel gave a nod. "Prob'ly for the best. Are you sure you dont need more rest?" He asked. "I'm sure" I said. "Alright. I'll take you back" he said. "Alright" I replied. Ciel taking me back home.

I walked to Langris room. I was prepared for anything. I knocked and he opened the door. He glared yet seemed somewhat a little less hateful. "I'm sorry" I said. I crossed my arms. I looked away. "You did disrespect me alot. But I'm still appologizing for attacking out of anger" I said. He let out a sigh. "I am sorry too" he said cringing at the words. "Can't believe I just apologized to you" he muttered. I smiled. "Thanks. I already forgave you" I said holding out my hand. "Lets try our best to get along alright? I know you don't like me and I frankly aren't a big fan of you but we should still try and get along even if its hard" I offered. He stood there debating for a few minutes. Then he finally decided to shake my hand. "Fine" he said. He stared at my hand for a minute. "What are you?" He asked. "I'm human of course" I replied. "There is no way your human. You managed to beat me up without a grimore and your apperance had changed" he said gripping my hand tightly. I growled. "I'm the goddess of magics daughter" I answered. His eyes widened. "What?" He asked. "Your lucky I didnt do worse than beat you up for insulting me. I should have taken your magic away" I said darkly. "What do you mean!?" He asked not sure what he was hearing. "Nothing" I said forcing him to let go. "Your lucky your brother managed to save you" I whispered leaving him behind.

I walked down the halls silently. I stopped. "Maybe I should say hi to William?" I questioned standing a few feet from my captains office. Langris only laughed. "Your so pathetic. Cant believe the captain acctually thinks theres anything cute about you" he said. My face got a little hot. Did he really think I was cute? I snapped out of my thoughts with a hot face again. I walked to his door and knocked. "Come in" I heard. I walked in. William looked up smiling. He took his mask off. "So. What do you need Velie?" He asked. "Well um. I'm probly in trouble right?" I asked. "Yes you are" he said. He stood up. I coward in the corner. I hate being in trouble. "Whats my punishment?" I asked. "You are to spend a whole day with Langris. Until you two get along. I'll make you both do that" William said. He walked to me. I felt my face heat up. "Captain. Do you think I'm cute?" I asked. Williams eyes widened. "Who told you that?" He asked. "Langris" I replied. He turned his back to me. "I see. Well dont worry. I was just saying what everyone thinks of you" William said simply. "Oh. So everyone thinks I'm cute?" I asked. "Yes. Cute, Adorable, and lovable little Velie" he said turnning around and patting my head. He had a bright smile. "Honestly. Ask anyone. They would say the same thing" he added. "Yeah but you said it" I chinmed in. "Your father said it. Yuno said it. I heard him. Everyone says it honestly" William replied. I blushed. "Well good to know" I said. He stopped patting my head and pulled his ahnd away. "Well you better go prepare yourself mentally. Tommrow you and Langris will spend the whole day together. If you argue that's fine. But fighting will result in me turning it into a whole week of you two spending time" he threatened. I Tensed up. "Y-yes sir!" I exclaimed.

I turned toward the door then stopped. "Wait. What's the point if I end up making it onto the Royal Knights?" I asked. "That's still a long enough time away. And besides. Its punishment" he said pointing at me. I nodded. "Of course sir. Bye!" I waved. "Goodbye Velie" he said softly. I walked out of the office and towards my room. I crossed my arms. "Why do I need to do that as a punishment?" I asked annoyed. "What punishment?" Yuno asked. "For fighting Langris. I now have to get along with him for an entire day" I replied hugging Yuno. "Save me" I whined. "Save you. More like save me" Langris said standing there with his arms crossed. "A whole day with you of all people. I know I said we would try to get along but not for an entire day. I don't think I can" he said annoyed. "Me neither. I might not be able to hold my punches" I shot back equally annoyed. "You both are acting like children. I'm sure the captain would think so too" Yuno said. I sighed. "Guess your right" I said hugging Yuno still. "Yuno you think I'm cute right?" I asked. Yuno looked at me. He smiled and pat my head. "Of course. Your the definition of cute" Yuno said with a small smile. I felt my face heat up like a furnace. "Thanks" I whispered looking away. "Shes not even cute. Its ridiculous you all keep feeding her with lies" Langris said. I looked at him directly. I gave a sigh. "Yeah you might be right. But let others say wjat they want" I said calmly. I looked away and started to walk. "I better get going. I have a few things I need to fix" I mentioned walking. "See you tommorow Langris. Bye Yuno" I said with a wave behind my back. I heard a tch from Langris. "Bye Velie" Yuno said. I gave a small smile and made it back to my room.

(So sorry for an author note in a chapter but I am crying from Joy. This story has 1 K views and thats unbelieveable to me because I don't believe anything I write is worth this much. So thank you for supporting and reading.

So from this point on I'll be doing something special for you readers. If your interested in making apperances in this story please feel free to comment that you want in and I'll ask for additional things about your oc or so. But I wanna interact the best I can. And I also want to see if anyones willing to let their oc date Carter or Ciel. Mostly because I dislike making Velie the only one receiving so much love. So I was just wondering. Anyways thanks once again to you guys and I'll do my best to add everyone who wants in!

P.s. the title is now officially changed to something better. I finally came up with a good title. Took forever)