Chapter 38

I weakly walked around the dark halls. It was cold in the underworld. It was strange that I was there. I haven't even seen my biological father. My brother Ciel would visit me every now and then. I mostly was stuck talking to the maids. I looked down. The real pain I had in the world was knowing I was probly never going to return to all my friends. To my real father who taught me about life. I just wanted my life back. Every second of my life since the beginning of this story had been all over. There hasn't been a single chapter where I just get to relax and take it easy. Do some normal missions or errands.

"Ms. Uniqa" a demon said bowing. Everytime I passed a demon they bowed to me. Could make them Mended and bended to my will if I pleased. But I could never force anyone into something they don't deserve or want. That would be cruel. That would be worse than death. I didn't even know how many days I was stuck down here. The Underworld didn't have days. It just was enternal night.

I turned to the demon. "Hello" I said kindly. "Is there anything I coukd get for you or do?" The demon asked. I waved. "No need. Ill do things my self. If I do need help I'll call" I said. the demon blushed and looked away. It was a male with weird scaley skin and snakes for fingers. "Of course ms" he said still bowing. "No need to bow to me" I saidputting a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me with a blush. He stood straight and toward over me. I sniled and walked on. "She's so charming. I just wanna follow her every order. regardless of what it is" I heard the demon say as I walked away. I shook my head. "So devoted to me. Every single one of them. But why? I am not fit to be a queen. And especially not to them" I whispered. "The demons really do you like you. They wont stop talking about you" Ciel said. He put a strange flower in my hair. "When I get the chance. I promise I'll get you out of here and back to the surface. no guarentee the demons will let their queen go so easily" Ciel said bowing. "I'm not a queen" I said. "Yes you are. They chose you and so has the powers of the magic goddess" he explained. "Your trying to say I was chosen for all this power for a reason?" I asked. "Yes. A reason. I don't know what though" Ciel replied. He Always has that gentleman smile on his face. "So look who's exploring" my blood father said. No he wasn't even my blood father. I would never consider it. "Whats your real name?" I asked. "Why does it matter?" He replied. "I need to call you something don't I?" I asked. "I am your dad" he replied. "No your not. My father is Julius Novachrono" I said. I took a step forward and pointed to my wannabe dad. "Your nothing to me. I don't care if there is blood we share. I have a family. Your not part of it" I said darkly. "Lady Velie" Ciel said putting a hand on my shoulder. "And you" I said turning to face him. "I appreciate your kindness but your not my brother yet either. You have a chance at least" I said. "Fine if you wanna be my enemy so bad" wannabe said. He grabbed me and forced me against the wall by my neck. My head slamming. "My name is Hydieteaus. One day your gonna accept that I am your father. That me and you are to similar" he said. I couldn't reply. He was crushing my neck. Ciel pulled him off me. "You should really leave my lady Velie alone. Its very disrespectful to treat a lady the way you have" Ciel said protecting me. Hydieteaus glared daggers. He slapped Ciel. "Go to your room. Take your sister to hers first. I'll be visiting you both later on" he said walking away. Ciel looked down. "I apologize for such a monster as that" Ciel said. His hair covering his eyes. The red mark on his cheek. "Ill protect you the best I can my lady Velie" Ciel said turning his face me. He put on a charming smile and bowed to me. "Ciel" I said making him stand straight. "Thank you" I said smiling with tears. "But why protect me?" So asked. It pained me seeing others get hurt for me. "Because you are my only sister. Your the only one who is as powerful as our parents. And to top it off. I want to be your brother in your eyes. I wanna be someone you consider family. I know im not your twin but at least give me a chance to replace him in your heart so your no longer suffering the grief of lost" he said. I gave him a hug. "Alright" I said smiling. I felt him wrap his arms around me. I felt water drops on my shoulder. I felt his back and could feel his heart beating faster. He was crying. Even if it was a silent cry. I closed my eyes. "I'll protect you too" I whispered. "No lady Velie. You are my younger sister. I must protect you" he said. "Nope. We can protect each other. Hydieteaus will be scared of me eventually. After all... He hasn't met Velvet" I said with a dark tone at the end. I knew Velvet hated that man. She blamed him for everything just as I had. But she's got the temper I don't have. Ciel put my arm and his into a link. He then walked me to my room. A smile on his face as just a few stray tears ran down his face. I couldn't help but feel soem joy. Happy I had someone willing to protect me in Hell. Protect me from all the darkness.