Chapter 37

I closed my eyes and felt the pain in me get worse. "So. Your the great Velie" a man said. I opened my eyes and looked up quickly. A man in a weird suit. His hair and eyes blood colored. His hair slightly darker though. He kneeled down. "I can bring him back. But of course that means you'd have to tell me how you do it. How out of all my children your the only one who can control demons" he said. My eyes widening. He smirked darkly. He grabbed my arm and forced me to stand. "Aren't you going to say something to your dear old man?" He asked. "Your not my father" I said. I pulled my arm away. At least I tried but his grip was stronger. He lifted me off the ground by my waist. He threw me over his shoulder. "Lets make a deal my stupid daughter" he said. "No!" I said struggling. He bit my wrist and my body automatically gave up. I couldn't move at all. "Your a little fighter. Well doesn't matter. I can finally find out what gives you the power to summon demons. To control armies of them so flawless" he said. "I see a darkness in you finally. I'll turn that darkness into what its meant to be" he said darkly. I was helpless. I couldn't do anything. Anything at all. My eyes closed as I slipped into darkness.

"Such preciousness. Such beauty. Yet you trap yourself in a shell of despair and loneliness. Do you hear me Velie. I am the dark part in your heart you can't accept. The reason I react in the ways that I do. Please just say it. Say I am you please" Velvet said. I couldn't see. I felt chains on my wrist. "Velvet?" I asked. "I am here" she said. "Please just tell me you love me. Even if its hard. I know I'm the darkness to your light. But please just accept me finally. We have lost so much. Accept us as what we are. Like June abd April were you accepting you weren't human. Now is the time to accept you are made up of dark and light" she said. I felt Velvet grab my face. I couldn't see. A blind fold over my eyes. "I love you Velie. So please love me" she said. I felt her lips on my cheek. "Just as I loved my brother" she continued. "Velvet. I already have accepted you. I already have accepted the fact that your a part of me that I used to not like. But you are what makes me a strong women. So of course I love you" I said. I felt tears on my skin. Her arms wrapped around me.

I woke up coughing. I sat up barely able to move a muscle. The room was dark and hot. I couldn't get out of bed. The door unlocked and opened. In walked an women with a maid outfit. her eyes missing and her nails long. She was a demon. I gulped. "Mistress Velie" she said. "Excuse me" a man said. The demon blushed and moved. She bowed as he walked to me. He was wearing a white suit. His eyes were different. One eye was blue and the other was silver like Velvet and Volqrow. His medium long white hair tied up. "Hello Velie. I hope you'll be okay. I apologize for what father has done" he said. He kneeled by the bed. "I am your older brother Ciel" he introduced. He gently grabbed my hand and kissed it. "It is a pleasure to finally meet my only sister" he said. "Your a gentleman" I muttered. "I apologize if I am making you uncomfortable. I came here to try and comfort you" he explained. His voice was so gentle and kind. Reminded me of William a little. "So I have another brother. Well where am I?" I asked. "Welcome to the underworld. I know this place isn't very homelike. You will find it to be okay at least" he said. "You live here don't you?" I asked. "Yes I have for most of my life. Mother lived here as well. But when she found out she was having twins... She fled away from my father in an attempt to protect you and your twin brother. She must have known one of you inherited her powers. The other must have inherited fathers powers" he said. "No. I have both... My twin had neither... He could only use others magic like a leech" I said looking down. "Hmm. So mother really was right. One twin would be the superior one while the other would be the shadow to the light" Ciel said. "What was mom like?" I asked. He gave a small smile and sat down next to me. "Well. Mother was a beautiful women. She was so magical and believed in everyone. When I was born she was almost certain I'd become a god like her. She was mistaken. I have magical powers like hers but not as strong as hers" he said. He closed his eyes. "Father was furious that I wasn't anything like him. He soon locked me away in a room. He tried so hard to make me like him. He didn't succeed. He couldn't" he continued. He gave a soft sigh. "Mother feared he'd do the same to you. So she ran away to protect you and your twin... She could have never known that another god was out to get his hands on the twins. Never in history has a god given birth to twins. A rare prize in the eyes of many gods. Nightmare is the only god that took action though. He made a deal with Father. That deal is what separated you and your twin" he continued more. "I already know that" I mentioned. I sighed. "And my brothers name is Carter" I added. "Hmm father never mentioned his name. Must be because father does not care for Carter" Ciel said. "He can think whatever! Everyone looked at Carter like he was useless!... But my brother wasn't. He didn't even know me yet he rushed to save me. He bearly killed himself just to give me another day to live" I said with tears. "I understand. I can feel your love for him" Ciel said. "Your father said he can bring him back. He was lying correct?" I asked. "Yes he was" Ciel replied. I started to cry. "I wish I could bring him back" I whispered.