Chapter 33

"Velie" I heard. I snapped out of my daydream and looked at Yuno. He wasn't holding my chin any longer. He must have done it so I'd look him in the eye. "Don't listen to Bell. She's just jealous that your my childhood friend" he said. I sighed and put a hand on his that was placed on my shoulder. "Yuno. Maybe she's right. Maybe I'm just a different person then I make myself seem" I said. "No your not. There's no way you'd change enough to be a different you now" he said. Wind seperating us again. I turned to Bell. I felt Velvet take control quickly. "I'll make you disappear if you keep that act up. I am done with you! You might be a spirit but I'll defeat you easily!" She said angry at Bell. "Velie is only trying to spend time with her best friend that she missed. She missed so much time that can't be replaced. If she was really trying to come onto him itd be obvious" she said calmimg down slightly. She must have remembered that we need to stay calm in order to control ourselves. Velvet went back to sleep as I dropped to my knees holding my head. My head pounding from Velvets sudden apperance. Yuno knelt by me. "Velie you okay?" He asked. "Yeah just a small headache. It'll go away" I said.

"So you want to go to a place and eat?" I asked. "Sure" he said. I smiled and grabbed his wrist. I made my portal and we went through. We were at a resturant. I saw Finral and ran over. "Finral! Hey!" I said. He turned. "Oh hey Velie" he said smiling softly. "You busy?" I asked. "No just chilling here" he said. I held out a hand. "Want to join me for dinner?" I asked. "Like as in that date you owe me?" He question smirking. "No. Im hanging with my friend Yuno so I can't really do a date" I said quickly replying. "If you say so" he replied. He took a minute to think. "I'm busy actually. So maybe another time" he finally answered. I gave a small smile. "Okay. Well if you change your mind" I said about to walk off. That was until he grabed my hand real quick. "Velie?" He asked. I looked him in the eye. "Yes?" I questioned. "Never mind" he said letting me go. I shook my head. "See ya" I said as I walked away from him. I got back to Yuno. He just stared out the window. "Yuno?" I asked. He just looked at me. "We have to get back soon. So lets eat" he said simply. It sounded as though he was upset. I just left it as is. We were silent the whole time we ate. Neither of us speaking. It was just akward silence.

We had gotten home. Still silent. "Yuno?" I tried asking. "Yeah?" He replied. "Why are we so quiet?" I asked. "I don't know" he replied. I looked down and stopped in front of my room. "Can I see you more?" I asked him. He gave a faint smile. "Yup" he replied. I stepped into my room. I closed the door quietly. I closed my eyes with a sigh.

That's when I heard a strange sound. I looked at the direction of the noise. I saw my mirror glowing brightly. The reflection in the mirror wasn't even my room. it was a completely different one. I walked over to the mirror holding out my hand.

Thats when I touched the mirror and my hand went through. I was going to pull my hand out quickly but something pulled me through that strange, old mirror. I collapsed onto the ground. I recognized the place. I just couldn't pin where I was.  "That's strange" a familiar voice said. I looked up at the voice. There stood Licht. "How were you able to stick your hand into the mirror? Or even get here by mirror?" He asked. I sat up on the ground. Thats when I saw him hold out his hand for me. I grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and I gave a small thankful smile. "Why are you being nice?" I asked. "I can be nice if I want. Now why are you here?" he asked. "Dont know why. The mirror brought me here?" I replied questioning myself. "I thouhht you were messign with me. Guess I was wrong to asaune you probly purposely went through the mirror. Seems to me you genuinely have no idea why your here. Or even how you.managed to go through a mirror" he said. I sighed. "Well I'm here. So let's figure out" I said standing up. "Arent we suppose to be enemies?" He asked. "We dont have to be enemies forever" I said turning to look at him. He gave a small smile. "Your such a funny girl. Your right only by a little. We can be friends and not enemies. But not while your fighting for that kingdom" he said. "Licht come on. I was raised there. Of course I'm gonna fight for them. You just don't understand how good some people are" I said. "Good? People of that kingdom? Don't make me laugh" he said. "Licht. I'm from that kingdom. I'm good and you seem to not hate my guts. So why can't there be others like me hm?" I asked. "There could never be another Velie. There could never be another women like you from a kingdom like that. You don't get it. Out of all Humans. Out of all people from that kingdom. You are the only one I can stand. The only one who could understand me. If only you'd see how I see it. We could get along" he said. He grabbed my shoulders. "If only you could see what I see" he added. Me and him looking each other dead in the eyes. "You better not even try to turn me into one of your followers" I said. "I won't. Its impossible on you" he said.