Chapter 7

Yuno and me walked on. "So how was palace life?" Yuno asked. "Oh well" I said looking down. "Not fun. I was lonely and board of training all day" I replied. "It was pretty lonely without you. The church searched everyday for you until we realized you were truly gone" Yuno said looking down as well. "Well no need to miss me or search anymore. I'm here to stay Yuno" I said putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and gave me a smile. That smile nearly made me fall back. My face getting hot. "I'm happy you are Velie" he said. I covered my hot face. "Yeah me too" I said. I started to walk fast. He kept up with me as I kept covering my face. "You okay Velie?" He asked. "Yeah im just so confused about something but I'll figure it out" I said looking away more.

We continued to walk and look around. Eventually making it back to his room. Yuno gave me the smallest hug. "See you around" Yuno said before entering his room. I smiled and walked down the hall. A goofy smile on my face because I was happy. I thought of his smile and smiled as more. "He needs to smile more" I said. I wasn't paying attention when I ran into a guy with some strange hair. "Watch where your going newbie" he said with an attitude. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Gosh an oblivious little girl. Exactly what we need for the strongest team" he said annoyed. 'Team work Velie. You cant just attack him' I told myself mentally. "Sorry you think that. Maybe one day you'll see the reason why the captain picked me" I said. "Ugh" the guy huffed, walking off. I shook my head and took a deep breath. Calming down was all I needed. I found my room and entered. "Tommorows a new day" I told myself as I laid down. Closing my eyes.

I woke up in the morning with a yawn. I stretched and got out the bed. Getting dressed into a simple shirt and simple pants. my grimore in the holder on my side. I put my Golden Dawn robe on and smiled. "Nice fit. The colors go well with my blue and white outfit today" I said looking at myself in the mirror. I put my hair up and it stopped covering most of my face. For some reason I still hated showing my face. But today I would. No point of hiding anymore. I walked out my room and started to walk. A lot of people looking shocked. I heard whispers behind me and I started to become worried that I was really ugly. I reached to take my hair down until I felt a hand on mine. "Velie. What's wrong?" Yuno asked. "What if I ruin peoples days with my ugly face" I said. Yuno put his hands on my face. "What ugly face? I don't see one anywhere" he said. He ran a hand to my chin then my neck. He then started to tickle my neck as I laughed. "Yuno stop it!" I said laughing. "See nothing ugly here" Yuno said. Klaus walked over. "Wha-" he went quiet as he blushed. "V-Velie your hair looks nice up" he complimented quietly. He coughed. "The captain wants you guys to do a mission for him" Klaus said looking away from me. Yuno nodded and dragged me towards the captains office to get the mission.

We got there and people still whispered about me. But I ignored it. If Yuno didnt see anything ugly then I believed him. The captain opened the door. "So I have some questions to ask before you two are sent on this mission" he mentioned more to himself. "So come in" he said kindly. We walked in and both took a seat. The door closed and he sat in his seat. "Alright. So how do you two know each other?" He asked. "oh well we are childhood friends" I said smiling. He looked at me and smiled. "You should keep your hair up more. You look very pretty with it up" he complimented. "Oh um thanks" I said feeling a little heat in my face. Yuno coughed. "What else?" He asked. "Oh yes. Well. Velie king Julius told me that he has an assignment for you. Said you can choose some people to take with you. I had a feeling you would pick Yuno here so that's why I brought him in here with you" he said with a kind smile. He handed me a paper. I took it and read it. I nodded. "Understood. I shall be bring Yuno and someone from the Black Bulls. Thank you for delievering this to me" I said standing up. "Captain Vangeance. Can you do me a favor?" I asked. "Yes?" He asked putting his chin on his hands. I thought about it for a second and decided to not ask it. "No no never mind. Sorry!" I said taking Yunos hand and dragging him away. "We are off to go get Asta" I said. "Why?" Yuno asked. "He doesn't know I'm back. Also we might need that anti magic if we are attacked" I said walking. "So what's this mission?"Yuno asked. "We are exploring an old place where some Eyes Of The Midnight Sun were spotted at a week ago. Julius must be sending me and two others in case they are still there. He'd go look himself but he knows I could manage better if anything really bad happens. Just Yuno" I said. I stopped and Yuno did too. "Yeah Velie?" He asked. "Promise not to hate me or get scared if you see what I can do" I said. "Promise" he said. "Good. Let's go" I said making a portal for us. We landed right outside the Black Bulls headcourters. I put Yuno behind me as the door busted open. "Yu-" Asta started but didn't finish as he looked at me.