Chapter 61

"Well. My name is Kino. I am from the Spade Kingdom. I actually am a runaway" he explained. He closed his eyes. "But that doesn't matter. King Julius has decided to give me a chance. Requesting that I assist you in your fight" He continued. He opened his eyes and gave a kind but seemingly cold smile. "And this here is his Assistant he picked up from the Diamond Kingdom when he was a prsionor" Julius mentioned pointing to the girl leaning in the door frame. "I'm like this kids mother I swear. He looks like an adult but hes only sixteen" she said rolling her eyes. This women had white hair and light rose gold eyes. "She's not my assistant. I don't have one. Besides I'm magicless. Which means shes more of a bodyguard and protector of me" Kino explained as he pushed his glasses up. "Then how exactly do you plan to help?" I asked. "Oh man. Thats a bad question to ask. He's a very powerful minded person" the women said with sass and sarcasm. "Saeyon. Your being awfully rude" Kino said turning to her. "I know" Saeyon replied back. She stopped leaning on the door frame as I just gave Julius an uncertain look. "Trust me. They will be of help. Might not seem like it but they have survived being killed from two separate kingdoms" Julius mentioned. "Why would the kingdoms want you dead?" I asked. "Because this kid right here is the only person who can cure diseases or build weapons of mass distruction. His big brain is what makes him dangerous" Saeyon mentioned. Crystal nodded. "As much as I hate to admit. I've heard rumors about the guy when I was training" she said quietly. "But what kept us alive is his ability to predict. Guess you could say his magic is the ability to see the future" Saeyon continued speaking for him. Kino sighed. "Enough about me. I'm here because I'm suppose to help you. So can we get an move on please?" He asked. He shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'll make a portal to my squad. But I have some errands to run. I totally forgot about the errands" I said making a portal. Kino grabbed Saeyons arm and pushed her through. He looked at me with those green eyes. In those eyes I saw more than a boy. I saw something else. Something completely different. He went through the portal. I closed it and shook my head. "Strange kid" I muttered. "Well. If your running errands. At least take Crystal. Like I said. You two need to get along. Its obvious she understands the enemy better than you can and maybe she will help you" Julius whispered. I shook my head. "I'm sure Fuegoleon and Nozel will like to see their friend" I replied. "Come on Crystal. Lets go" I said. She just followed quietly.

I stood outside the Silver Eagles place. "Your meeting Nozel and Fuegoleon. Why?" She asked. "Captain stuff. The two were offering to assist me if need be" I explained walking. The door opened to reveal Fuegoleon. "Captain Uniqa" he greeted. He looked at Crystal. He gave a smile. "Crystal. I'm glad to see your back" he said. Crystal nodded with the smallest smile. "How's it been?" She asked. "Other than almost dying. Its been well. Turns out my magic has been increased greatly since I have awaken" he explained. I sighed. "Sorry. It must be a side effect of my magic" I mentioned. "Well I appreciate it none the less" he replied. "How's Nozel been?" Crystal asked. Fuegoleon looked at me. "Well. He's change a little bit" he answered. "Yes. Well people do change everyday" Nozel said walking to us. He stopped and was standing right next to me. He put a hand on my shoulder. "Your sister here is just as crazy as you" Nozel said to Crystal. She nodded. "Yeah well. I wouldn't expect less from an lowly human who has became royal out of no where" Crystal replied. Nozel coughed. "Shes not human" he muttered. "Of course she is" Crystal said confused slightly. "Yeah um. Off that subject. I'm here to get help like I asked" I said changing the subject quickly. If Crystal found out I wasn't human at all. She would disown me even more than she already has. Nozel grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. Fuegoleon and Crystal following behind. "Hes holding her hand?" Crystal asked. "Yeah well. Let's just say Nozel treats her as his equal" Fuegoleon whispered. June appeared on my shoulder. April on the other. I missed the two so much. Nozel let my hand go once we were at our destination and sat down. "You have spirits?" Crystal asked. "Yup. April and June" I said. Crystal walked over and touched their heads. April smiled while June scowled. "They are strong" she whispered.

"Well Fuegoleon. Why don't you and Crystal catch up?" He asked. Fuegoleon nodded. "Yup. While you help Velie" Fuegoleon replied as he dragged Crystal away. I sighed and sat down.  "Alright. What do you need help with?" Nozel asked. "Its personal. I can control the team and such. I can't control myself yet either. I almost got someone hurt and I can't seem to stay awake long enough in a battle" I explained. Nozel stood up. "Then what you need is to limit yourself" he said. "Limit myself. Why?" I asked. Nozel sighed. "Well you have a lot of mana and power. Because of that your body prob'ly can't keep up with you" he said shrugging. "At least thats what Julius said when I asked him why you sleep so much" Nozel continued. I nodded. "So how should I limit myself?" I asked. "Lets figure that out" Nozel said holding out a hand to me. I took his hand and stood up. He lead me to a nearby forest. He released my hand and looked around. "Alright Velie. Take down the entire forest and rebuild it without falling asleep after. If you fall asleep. I'll make you do it again" he said crossing his arms. "Nozel thats impossible!" I said. Nozel put a hand on my shoulder. "Velie. You of all people should know that nothing is impossible" he said. He let go of my shoulder and took some steps back.

(Thanks for adding your oc Gamer_ae! Thank you for participating! Also everyone who has their OCS in this. I promise you'll get more story time!)