Chapter 25

I got through and the guy looked up from his spot on the ground. "So they went and got little ms. Princess" he said. "Your alive. Shocking" I replied in a dark tone. "No book? Guess we'll be doing this the old fashoned way" he said standing up. He got into a fighting stance. I did as well. "Why are you able to use anyones grimore and their mana?" I asked. He smirked. "Cause I'm like a shell. I can use all I want whenever I want without even having a single drop of mana. It took me a very long time to learn to do it" he said. I ran at him. I went to punch but he dodged and somehow got behind me. He punched the back of my neck and it paralyzed me. I couldn't move as he rolled me on my back. He put his foot on my stomach and put a little pressure. "I think I know who you are now" he said. I started to feel my body again but I still didn't move. "My 'father'" he said making a movement with his two fingers on both hands when he said father. "He said I'd have to fight a demi god like me" he said. My eyes widening. "So let's see if you can handle a real demon" he said. His eyes turned red as he became a demon. He picked me up. "I heard your the goddess of magics daughter. Your so weak I can hardly believe it" he said with a deep and weird voice. He was holding me up by the neck. I didn't struggle. I closed my eyes. "Your a demi god? Who's your parents?" I asked weakly. He laughed. "Don't know. I was taken from them at to young of an age to even remember" he said. That when it hit me. The green eyes. The blue hair even if it was darker. The way he can still do things with magic even if it should be impossible. The fact he could become a demon. It was my twin brother. This man was my twin brother. He was opposite of me it seemed. I couldn't turn into a demon at will like he could. I could direct magic not just completely make it vanish. I had every kind of magic in my book but he had none.

I was fighting my brother and it was for the kingdom I grew up in. It was the hardest discision to make. Be destroyed by the hands of my long lost brother or destroy him. I gripped his hand around my neck. I ripped it away and fell. I landed on my feet and my grimore appeared. I quickly pulled the Scythe out of it and it dissappeared. I held the gaint scythe. "Please forgive me" I said. He growled and ran at me. I lifted the scythe up. I swung it and stabbed him in the chest. I couldn't hold back. Even if it was family. I had to do it. I pushed it further and he fell to the ground with it in his chest. He turned into his normal human looking self. Blood getting everywhere as I pulled it out. "I... No I can't lose yet" he said not being able to move. "I can't..." He said. He forced himself up. "Brother please. I don't want to kill you" I said. He spit blood out his mouth. "Your not my sister" he said. I walked to him. He went to punch me but I caught it and pulled him into a hug as his blood got all over me. I felt something strange. He held my hand. "Sis" he said quietly. He then passed out from blood lost as I held him. "I need to get him to a healer" I said. My grimore appearing again. I used multiple magics just to carry him and heal him the best I could. Cinsidering that barrier around himnwas still active. It was muvh weaker so that helped me. I went through a portal with him. I ran towards the healers of the palace.

I got there and they started to fix him. He was the get away prisonor but they knew he needed to be alive. I ran towards Julius office and panted when I got there. "Father" I said. "Yes?" He asked. He turned and his eyes widened seeing all the blood. "What happened?" He asked walking to me quickly. "I nearly killed my brother" I said. He froze. "Brother?" He asked. "I'm an idiot for not noticing but that guy I brought in that escaped was my brother" I explained. "Velie. You can't be sure over this. He's a bad guy and nothing like you" he said. "Trust me. If you give me a chance I can turn him good please" I begged. "No Velie. Hes the enemy" Julius said. "Please" I begged more. "No" he said turning his back to me. "Just drop it for now" he said. "Fine" I said pouting. "Well let's discuss where your staying now" he said. "What?" I questioned. The sudden subject change threw me off. "William seems to have a problem with you staying with the Silver Eagles any longer. He rather you be with the Black Bulls instead. He wouldn't stop asking about how Nozel was treating you and such" he said. "Oh. Maybe Nozels right" I said. "Right about what?" Julius asked. "William being jealous" I said. "Why would he be jealous?" Julius asked. "Cause me and Nozel were getting along without any problems" I replied. "Hm. Well it's your choice Velie. What is it you want to do?" He asked. "Stay by myself. I need to pratice using April and June. But I need to pratice away from People" I said. "Very well. There's an broken down abandoned place nearby the boarder. I know some bandits live there. Clear them out and take the place as your own" Julius said. For once I wasn't shocked or worried about It. I left and appeared in my room in the Silver Eagles headcourters. I grabbed my stuff and packed it up. I threw it over my shoulder. "See ya later you crappy place" I said leaving through a portal again. My mind still racing to my long lost brother.