William Ending

(Each after ending will be in the boys POV. If it changes I'll tell you then)

-Edit: Soooo I realized I really really was bad with grammar on this one. I Apologize if I didn't get all of it fixed. Also I did add a little bit more detail and little things like that.-

I stood there next to Patri. He had his own body and I had mine. He was looking around for Velie as I stood silent. It was the festival. Julius was going to choose the next Wizard King with the people. He already took my spot as captain of the Golden Dawn away. But he still let me stay at his side to serve him. All of us were here. Yuno, who was the new captain, Nozel, Patri, and me. Even some of her friends.

This festival was bright and cheery. With everything being fixed by Velie that one time. The time we all thought she had died. Thankfully she didn't die. I wouldn't be able to live with myself for letting that happen. For helping to be the cause. I couldn't find her anywhere. I saw Julius in the distance and he slowly made his way to us. "Velie is gone. She left a note for everyone" he said so sadly. "She..." I let out. I felt tears fall. She was gone. Of course she would be gone. I lifted my mask slightly to wipe my tears. "I'm sorry sir Julius. I don't mean to cry" I apologized to him. Julius gave me a sympathetic look. The others all looked down sadly. Patri stood there mad and in shock. "She said she will be back one day. But she wanted everyone to go live their lives. Wanted all of you to go find love and be happy" Julius continued. I looked down and tried to process what she wanted. She wanted us all to forget her. Wanted us all to stop loving her. I could never stop loving her. No matter all the bad I did, I knew she would still care for me, so how could I stop loving her? I share my sins with someone. As much as I dont want to share them with her, I also don't want to forget her like this. I dont want to ever let her go. Not like that at least. At least let me get one more chance to say goodbye. One chance to confess all my love to her.

Julius left us with just those few words. Most of the others looked down but followed after him. I stood there for a few extra minutes. I then took a deep breath. The next wizard king was being announced as I arrived. I could care less but turns out it was Yami. I wasn't too shocked. All I could do was sit quietly and listen. My head too deep in thought.

*2 years later*

I was standing in a garden. A secret one I stumbled upon when visiting Julius a few days ago. I decided I'd finally ask about it. So I walked out the garden. I got to where Julius was sitting and smiled. "Hey" I said He gave me a small wave. "Whats up William?" He asked. I looked around and let out a sad sigh. "I found a secret garden near here" I said. "Oh. I completely forgot that was around here" he said chuckling. "You knew about it?" I asked sitting on the ground next to him. "Yes. Velie found it. It was untamed and a mess but she spent a lot of time there. She stopped going when she joined a squad. Seemed she had found something else that made her happy" he explained with a sad smile on his face. "Its not the same now. She's no longer here to see how its grown" he continued on. I gave a sad look. "Yes well. Who said she won't ever come back?" I asked. Julius face fell. "The note she left years ago" he revealed. He stood up. He walked into the building where he lived. The look he had was one of heartbreak.

A few minutes he came out with a envelope. He handed it to me as he looked down. "This is the note she left for everyone. I couldnt tell anybody what she had put. So I said something that wasn't exactly like the letter. You'll understand when you read it" he said to me. I grabbed the envelope and opened it. I pulled out the letter and looked at her handwriting. My heart beating faster. The banging of my heart against my chest.

Dear Father and every single one of my friends, yes even Patri,

I am sorry to just return and leave. It was meant to be a goodbye. My final one. That day, during the battle, I had truly died. I walked the relem of the gods. I got to see everyone who had been watching me grow as a person. I came to an agreement with them. I would get to come say goodbye to all of you for the small price of being a warrior. When you guys read this, I'll be off fighting a war against my biological father. Since my death I have Realized everything. I have finally stopped being blind. You all love me. I want you all to stop. I'm never coming back. I'll either die fighting Hydieteaus, or I'll defeat him. If I defeat him, I'll become the ruler of the underworld.