Chapter 65

*Carters POV. This chapter switches a lot two*

I stepped out the wall and towards Ciel. "Why? Why do you and mom want to kill her?" I asked. "I don't know. Mom ordered me too" Ciel answered. I could tell he was being truthful. It still hurt though. Knowing my sister stood no chance. Knowing now that I didn't. I closed my eyes. Letting everything around me disappear. I stood in that dark room and saw a creepy monster there. It had multiple faces. Each face of a life taken by my hands. That monster was my guilt. All the death I caused. It was time I faced that guilt. Faced the monster I called myself. I walked towards the monster. "Go on. Kill me. Get your damn revenge. But please. This once let me be free of you. I need to save her. I'll do anything to save my sister" I said begging. The monster walked to me. Its many arms and hands grabbing me. It lifted me up. Holding me in the air. "You have repented" the many voices said. "You have repaied with the pain of much lost. With the rebirth of your new life" the continued. They faded and I fell to the ground. Caught my self with a double sided sword. The handle was between the two blade. I grabbed it and a mirror appeared. I looked and saw my reflection. my hair was gold and faded to dark blue towards the end. My eyes were half silver half green. I held the swords and seperated them. They glowed silver.

I opened my eyes and the swords appeared. Ciels eyes went wide as he had sweat drop. "No... There's no way" he said backing away. He sent an big bird made up of fire and water. It flew at me but I held out a hand. The bird stopped and dissappeared once the bird was a yard away. "You kill my sister... Yet she still smiled at the end... She smiled at me... Even when she was dying she didn't want me to hurt her older brother... Didn't want me to hurt you Ciel... She only wants me to stop you from hurting anyone else... But she dead now... And I'm pissed off" I said. I took a step forward and Ciel growled. "Im sorry! Mothers orders! I didn't want to kill her! She was the nicest person I ever met!" Ciel said with tears. "Screw mom! She's not our mother! Me and Velie arent her children! We never had a mother! We only have a father named Julius!" I declared. I ran at Ciel. "Now fight with your fist you coward!" I yelled punching him. He caught my fist and slid back. "Carter please" he whispered. "Shut up! Don't Carter me! You killed my sister! The women who only wanted to save people! The women who wanted everyone to be happy and at peace! How dare you kill such an amazing person!" I screamed. I punched him and he flew back.

"Besides. My name is Volqrow Carter Uniqa. I am nothing. Therefore anything you do will not effect me. So fight me physically and find out just what nothing truly means" I said cracking my knuckles. "I'll kill you. Despite her wishes. You deserve to die" I said spinning my double sided blades. I ran at him trying to stab him but my blade was blocked by Saeyon. She had a sword and Asta was next to her. "She wouldn't want us to kill him" Saeyon said irritated. Lily ran over. "A little help please!" Lily yelled running towards us. I threw my sword like a spear into Ciels clones chest. Ciel let out a scream as the clone disappeared. I growled. "Get out of my way. I'm going to kill him for killing my sister" I said about to attack the three magic knights in front of me.

"Volqrow no" I heard Velies voice say as I raised my sword. I stopped and tears fell from my eyes. "Please don't kill him. Hes not evil. He's just lost. Like you were" she said. I dropped the two bladed sword and stumbled back. "Velie. Stop. Stop!" I ordered. I couldn't control my body. I was like a puppet on strings. "I'm sorry but this was my only way to make sure you didn't kill again. Not for me. Never kill for me. Save my squad. Save my people. Don't you dare kill for revenge. You kill to protect. Right now. Your not protecting anything" Velie said. my vision turned black as I couldn't see. "Let me handle this please brother. Just sleep. Sleep for me" her soft and gentle voice saiid. I listened to her. Going to sleep like she wanted.

*??? pov?*

I opened my eyes. I looked at Saaeyon and Lily. "You both got help Kino" I demanded. "W-what? Why are you barking orders!?" Lily asked mad. "I am your captain! Carters asleep so do as told. Kino needs you both" I demanded. The two girls looked shocked and ran off. I looked at Asta next. "Asta. Me and you meed to work together. Your anti magic is his weakness. I'll fight him till he's weak. When weak enough you will hit him hard enough to knock him out for a good while. Just for now. Go protect Yuno and me" I said. Asta nodded. "Yes captain" he said running off. I turned to Ciel. "Possession? You learned possession?" Ciel asked shocked. "Doesn't matter. What matters is you finally killing me. Kill me Ciel. Killing Carter will keep us both dead for good. So here's your chance" I said. Ciel teared up. "I can't kill you twice. Velie please. Please don't make me" Ciel pleaded. "Sorry. Its kill me in Carters body or disappoint the mother you love so much" I replied. Ciel lifted his arms from his side. "Guess I'll kill you" he said crying. "I love you lady Velie" he whispered. My grimoire flew to me from my body that was by the sleeping Yuno. I grabbed Carters wand from his boot. Releasing Velvet as well. I was going all out. I wasn't going down this time. Not when I controlled more than just my magic now. "I love you too Ciel" I replied to him. Ciel wasnt about to hold back either. That's fine though. I wasn't going to lose. Not again.