Special/ Author Note

Alright. So I believe it is time for me to slow down with this story. I've been posting every single day but I feel like all my other stories I write are being neglected. Also I'm running on low for ideas for this one. So I'll be posting this one on every Monday and Friday from this point on. I appologize but i need more time to work on everything and improve it the best I can. Also because I'm planning on adding people. That means I need to take more time on getting the characters right. Now onto the special. Bet you guys dont want to hear my rambling.

Genderbent Black Clover (only a few characters though cause I'm lazy. Also Rip all I left out. I'll do another promise)

Velie Uniqa = Velcro Uniqa

Carter uniqa= Velia Uniqa (lol. Velie? Velia? Man I must think I'm funny)

William vangeance= Willow Vangeance

Yuno= Yunia

Nozel Silvia= Donzel Silvia

Julius Novachrono= Julia Novachrono

Let the special begin lol

I smirked as I busted into the room. "Captain Velcro Uniqa reporting for duty!" I said. "Captain" Yunia said coming to my side. "Yunia my precious" I said patting her head. My fingers running in her black hair. Her cheeks got slightly pink. Willow ran up to me. Her mask was off. Not like she cared if anyone saw her scar that went across her face around me. "Captain uniqa" she said standing in front of me. I looked down at her and held out a hand. "Dear beautiful captain Willow" I said with a smile. Her face got pink as she turned away. Her short white hair moving only a little when she turned. "Hey stop flirting! This is a party!" Velia yelled. "Hell yeah it is! Imma party my dang boots off!" I yelled excited. Donzel walked over and shook me. "Quiet down! Your being overly loud!" She said. "Now you are" I mentioned. She had two long braids that shaped her face and long hair that was done nicely in the back. She looked embaressed and walked away quickly. "My son!" I heard my mother call. "Julia! Mother dearest!" I called hugging the women tightly. She smiled and kissed my head. "My dear son. Your so handsome" she said with dramatic tears. "Sure am" I said. "So what's this party for?" I asked. Julia smirked. "The partys a lie" she said. Everyone looked shocked. "Yup! Its acctually something I put together to finally land my son a date!" Julia called out. My face got red. "Ah Hell nah mom! I'm not going on a date!" I said trying to run away. Julia grabbed the back of my shirt. I was determined to get out. So I took my shirt off. Julia looked shocked. I only took off running. That was until she was in front of me. She trapped me. "Stay" she ordered. I gave up. I looked back to see everyone silent and red faced. Well except my sister who was laughing a whole lot. I crossed my arms. "At least give me my shirt back" I said. "Sure thing" Julia said with a long pause. "After you flirt with at least one girl" Julia added. "Mom!" I yelled. "Do it!" She ordered. I tensed up and closed my eyes.

'Velia can do it I can too!' I thought to myself. I opened my eyes slowly and calmly. I got out the trap and walked to the girls. I grabbed Yunias hand. 'Just copy what Velia showed you' I told myself. I pulled her to me. I leaned down and moved her black hair behind her ear. I put my mouth against her ear and gave a smirk. "I just came from hell. And let me tell you. It wasn't as hot as you" I said into her ear. I backed away and sighed. "Done. Now give it back" I said. Julia started to laugh. "Where did that come from!?" She asked laughing with Velia. "It was the first thing I thought of" I said. "Oh do another one!" Julia demanded.

I turned to Donzel and wrapped my arms around her. "Oh Donzel. I have a question" I stated. "Go on" she said. She was tense. "Are you a door? Because I'd love to bang on you" I said. More hysterical laughter escaping Julia and Velia. I let Donzel go and sighed. "Ohhhhhhh! Please Son! Come up with another!" Julia laughed and begged. Yunia and Donzel now sulking in a corner covering their faces. I sighed. "Last one" I said.

I turned to Willow. She was trying to retreat. I grabbed her hand. Spinning her into my arms. I put my lips against her ear. "In the future I see me in you" I said. Willow passed out in my arms. "Damn bro bro. Your mr. Seducer" Velia said smirking a little. I noticed the five empty bottles of whiskey by her. "Not again" I muttered. Julia finally calmed from her laughing and walked over. Willow woke up and looked at me. "Bye!" She yelled running to the other two. I shook my head. "Never again" I said putting my black shirt back on. "Who knew you had it in your" Julia mentioned. "I don't have anything in me. I only copied what Velia showed me" I replied. "You messed with the poor girls to much" Julia chuckled. "What do you mean. It was only a joke?" I questioned. "But you used some pretty dirty pick up lines" Velia said. "I did?" I asked confused. "God he's oblivious" Julia and Velia said in sync.

Bonus. This ones romantic in a way. Not completely but its definitely got more romance then anything else in this story. Thank the oblivious Velie for that. *gets tomato's thrown at me* okay I apologize! Its me I know! *retreats*

Licht= Lilith

I stood there. Looking at the white haired women in front of me. "Velcro. I think its time you gave me something back. I've stopped fighting and everything to please you. So please just give me one thing" she begged. I put my hand On her shoulder. "What is it?" I asked. "A kiss" she demanded. "Lilith! I can't do that!" I said backing away. She grabbed my arms and pulled me to her. "Now!" She demanded. "Why a kiss!? Anything but a kiss!?" I yelled. "Velcro! Don't make me force you!" She said darkly. I grabbed her face. "Fine but don't blame me if its the worst kiss of your life" I said. I leaned in and kissed her lips quickly. I pulled away quickly and took off running.

"Velcro!" Lilith yelled. I was caught by her light magic. Instead it didn't impale me. "Thank your sister for teaching me that one" Lilith said. Her light acting as ropes binging my hands and feet together. "This isnt no fifthy shades of gray" I commented. Her face got red. "Your to innocent for that!" She yelled. "True" I replied. She crossed her arms. "Give me a real kiss and I'll let you go" she said with an evil smirk. I sighed. "Fine. Kiss me then women" I said. "No. You kiss me" she said. "No Lilith. I already gave you a kiss" I replied. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head down to hers. "Your irritating" she said. "You love me" I said. Her face getting even more red. "So what if I do?" She asked. "You going to kiss me or what?" I asked. She pushed me away. "Nope changed my mind. Ill just have you clean my room and home instead" she said. "Not fair!" I whined. "To bad. This is what you get" she said crossing her arms. "Damn. And I thought you loved me" I said. She giggled. "Of course I do silly. Loving you comes in many forms" she said with a wink. I blushed. "Yeah I bet" I said looking away. "Awe your so cute when embarrassed" she commented. "Hush" I ordered. "Nope. You might be my god but your not aloud to boss me around" she said. "Fine fine. Just please. I don't want to clean" I begged. "To bad" she replied ruffling my hair. I kept my mouth shut as I just shook my head. She's one strange women but I guess I need strange in my life.

Thanks for reading!