Beach Special

Well its summer time where I live and I wanted to just do a cute little special of Velie and the boys at the beach.
Also to just appologize I'm not going off the manga and anime much. Guess I'm just strange and like making things my own. I appologize greatly. I can always redo the chapters and stuff if I get complaints or so T_T. Please don't kill me.

*story time*

I walked along the sand. Noelle was next to me wearing a beautiful and flashy bathing suit. I mean it sparkled in the sun! How cool!

"So Velie. I've never seen you wear anything that shows off well your body" Noelle mentioned. "My body? Is it bad? I thought this bathing suit looked nice. Besides my mother picked it out. She said something but I forget what" I said tilting my head. Noelle only shook her head. "I see. I thought it was weird that you'd pick something like that out" she said. She paused when we made it to the beach. She saw Asta and blushed a bit. I smiled and pushed her forward. "Go have fun!" I declared as I ran over to Yuno and Asta. I tackled the two in a hug. "Best friends!" I said giggling. Yuno was wearing shorts and a shirt. Asta was only wearing shorts. I stopped hugging them and Yuno looked down at me. "Who out that on you?" He asked. "My mom" 8 answered. Yuno sighed and took off his shirt putting it over my head. "Wear this over that" he said. I blinked and tilted my head as I took it off. "Yuno. Don't give up your shirt for no reason. I don't see what's wrong" I said. Yuno looked away and pushed my hands to me. He was refusing to take his shirt back. "Trust me. You'd know what's wrong if you were a guy" he whispered. "What do you mean?" I asked. Yuno grabbed the shirt putting it on. "Fine. Let's find out what the other guys think" he said dragging me. "Yuno wait! I didn't get to talk to her!" Asta said. "Go bad" Yuno said coldly. Per usual.

He had dragged me all the way up to a guy in shorts and a shirt just like him but the guy had a strange cloth tied around hair head. That's when I reconized whos back i was looking at. William turned around and saw me and Yuno. He immediately covered his mouth. "Velie! I'm taking you to go get something better!" He said hugging me as if he was trying to hide me. "Yuno. Did you allow her to walk on the beach like this?" He asked as if mad. "No captain. I tried to cover her up but she refused to allow me to" Yuno explained. "Why!? Velie do you know what your wearing!?" William asked practically shaking me. "A bathing suit?" I questioned. William shook his head. "Yes a two piece bathing suit that is showing off a little to much" William said. "What's do you mean? Arent all bathing suits like this?" I asked.

Before both could answer, I was turned around. "Whoa. It is you" Nozel said. He had shorts on and the usual braid in front of the face. "Hey Nozel I'm glad you came!" I said happily. He looked me up and down. Then he glanced at William and Yuno. "I can't believe shes wearing something like this" Nozel said cover his face with his hand. "Whoever put this on her is pure evil" he muttered. I looked down. "What's so wrong with this? Its just like every other bathing suit" I said as I messed with a dark blue string that was hanging down on the front. It didn't go far down but there were multiple strings. The green top was kinda stringy around my back where it tied together and around my neck where it tied together as well. The bottoms were kinda the same in a way. "Maybe its just the wrong size" Yuno said. "Or maybe we are all freaking out because we never see her look like this" William said kinda quietly. "A royal never freaks out" Nozel said crossing his arms. I kinda just started to tune them out as I kept staring down at the bathing suit I was wearing. I sighed and got tired of hearing them debat. I walked over to the water and put my foot in the water. I got in completely and swam around for a little bit. I got out after a while and walked onto the beach as the sun hit my now soaking wet skin. I stared at the sky when a towel was wrapped around me. I turned to look but someones hands were holding my shoulders. "You've been in the water for a very long time. I think your group of fanboys finally left" the person said. I got from their grasp and turned around. I saw Licht. At least that the only name I got for him for now. He was wearing a white hood. The hood hid most his face. "What the heck are you doing Here? Do you want to get caught this easily?" I asked in a hushed whisper. "No ones gonna question my looks. Especially since most these people havent seen me. Besides I'm not the only one wearing this kind of attire on a beach. A lot of people are doing it" he explained looking at me. "Wow. Has my goddess finally become less innocent or is she simply so oblivious that she has no idea what she's wearing" he said looking me up and down. I blinked. "What are you talking about? Do you ever make sense?" I asked crossing my arms. "Seems like the second option is the answer" he mumbled. I looked down. "Why do all the men I know act like this?" I asked. "Because you just have a strange effect on People" he mentioned. He looked around. "Well I better get going. Bye" he said quickly patting my head and running off. I just shook my head. "What a strange day" she mumbled.

*and scene*

Nice break from the actual story huh?

Also have I ever mentioned the ages I made everyone for convience of the story?

Well heres a little bonus.

Currently

Yuno is 16-17 (so is everyone around his age)

William is 23
Nozels 24
Hush story convenience
Velie and carter are 20 I believe. idk. I need to recheck. I've messed up on some things that I have to go back and fix. But yeah. Pretty much it. Oh also.

Evil crazy cult leading elf is however freaking old.

SPOILER!

Patri was 15 when he died. And since he's recarnated wouldnt time like continue from where he left off when he died? So if I had to put an age to him. 23-24  especially since he was awakened when William was 16 which would then start his time. So pretty sure my estimate is close enough.

*spoiler over*

I should have done the age thing sooner. Rest in peace.

Final thing. The video is something me and someone else did together! I think we did good! So I wanted to share it since its black clover!

Thanks for reading!