Chapter 8

Me and Asta made eye contact. He looked shocked. He then got the biggest smile. "I knew you'd return one day!" He yelled running towards me. I let him hug me tightly in an embrace. "Your in the golden dawn!? Are you really powerful?" He asked. I smiled. "You have no idea Asta. Now let me talk to Captain Yami" I said. "Wait why!?" Asta asked. "She inviting you on a mission with us. It was ordered by the wizard king after all" Yuno replied. Asta let me go. "Wait the Wizard king gave you guys a job!?" He asked. "Me a job. And yes. I'll explain later" I said walking in.

Everyone stopping and staring. "Why are there golden dawn people here?" Final asked. He looked at me and immediately was trying to flirt with me. "Your so beautiful. I've seen flowers in a beautiful garden that match such beauty. Would you like to go with me?" He asked. "Sure one day" I replied smiling. He looked shocked as I walked past. Magna tensed up. "Can I please not be threatened anymore?" He asked. "Yeah your fine now. Helmets off anyway" I said. Everyone looked shocked even Asta. Yuno just shook his head. "Wait your Velvet!?" Asta asked. "Yeah. I was just not using my Grimore at the time" I said. "See I told you she was beautiful under the mask!" Magna said. "For once Magnas right" Finral said looking me up and down. My face heating up. Yuno put me behind him. "Think you guys saw her face enough" he said. "Velvet wanna fight me now!?" Luck asked. "I-im to busy" I stuttered. "Your in the Golden Dawn now huh kid?" Yami asked as he put a hand on my head. "Now why are you here?" He asked. "I want to take Asta on a mission with me" I said looking at him. I showed him the paper. Yami sighed. "Whatever" he said. Asta cheered. Noelle looking slight mad. "I wanna go too!" She exclaimed. "Sorry Noelle. Next time I'll bring you and Asta" I said smiling. "For now. I want my childhood friends to be by me for a little" I said. Noelle looked away. "Fine" she said. I grabbed Yuno and Astas arms. "Let's go" I said dragging them through a portal I made.

We were at a big gloomy mansion. It was broken down and abandoned. I sensed something off. "Keep your guards up. Somethings going on here" I said walking forward towards the place. Grimore ready to go. I opened the creaky door to the building. It was surprisingly well held up inside. The outside must have been a cover up. Once Asta stepped inside the building the door closed. A cage falling. I quickly dodged it as the other two go trapped. It was a heavy duty cage. "Oh looky looky! Someone acctually managed to dodge it!" A girl said laughing. "You even brought Asta for me" she said. "You won't touch him" I said. My Grimore glowing. The symbols appearing on it. "Whoa I have never seen such a grimore before!" She exclaimed. Some weird slime stuff flying towards me. I used fire and earth magic. It blocked the slime. More coming at me from behind. I put another wall up. It came from the left and right sides next. I put up more Fire walls. Trapping myself in a box. "Show me more!" She said laughing. I growled. I pulled the schyth from my grimore. I bought the walls down and sliced. Everything around me starting to collapse. "She caused the collapse in the dungeon with that hit didn't she?" I heard Yuno ask. The girl was down and everything started to crumble. "Yuno get Asta out of here!" I said. I used my magic to hold the place together a little longer. "Velie I'm not letting you be alone again!" Asta yelled. I looked back. "I'll come back I promise Asta. I never break my promises" I said struggling to hold it up. "You better keep it!" Asta yelled as Yuno dragged him out. The place collapsing.

I flew threw the rubble. I saw the two boys surronded and landed by them. "Why are three Magic knights here? and how did you manage to destroy everything?" A guy with white hair and gold eyes asked. I held the Scyth shaking. "Ive never seen a weapon like that before" one person said. His eyes were completely black. Weird tattoos on his face. Some white coats flew at us attacking out of no where. I sliced again and they all flew back out cold. Some nearby trees completely derooted. "Thats amazing! What magic is this!" The white haired man asked. I collapsed as the scythe dissappeared. I coughed up blood. "Yuno Asta. Run please" I said. I shook as I forced myself up. "Even if it takes your life for those attacks. You still stand" the other guy said. "That's because I'm not really even close to done yet" I said. My body became ten times stronger again. "Actually everytime I use that attack. I become very weak only to become ten times stronger" I said. Light spears impaling me. They came from the white haired man. They dissapeared and I bled. Yet I still took a step forward. "Let me show you what hell is like" I said.

My Grimore turned from silver and gold to red and black. "Demonic magic: Demons transformation" I said. My body being taken over by red and black smoke. I tilited my head and held out a clawed finger. "Attack me. Do it!" I said laughing insanely. The black eyed one tense up as the other only look amazed and amuzed. "I like her. She's got powers beyond human capacity" he said sending more light attacks at me. I dodged it all and ran towards him. I jumped at him. He went to dodge but was trapped by my demon minons I summoned. "Impossible. Shes controlling demons flawlessly" he said wide eyed as my fist made contact with his stomach. He went flying back and the black eyed one was already taken down by my demons. I stood over the white haired one. Looking down at him.