Valentine Special

(So hello there! This chapters a special! A special for Valentines day! So Happy Valentines Day!)

I sat there. It was Valentines day. A day of love. I had no idea what kind of love it meant. Julius decided to throw a party for all the kingdom for this day. After all it was the day he had taken me in. So he counted it as my birthday. I sat in the corner of the room. Everyone was so tense. Finral wasn't flirting with any girls. William was glaring daggers at Nozel. Nozel glaring back. Yuno just seemed to be mad at everyone. "Come on guys! Its a party! Why do you all look so upset!?" Asta asked. "Because its Valentines day" Yuno replied. He walked towards me. "Hey Velie. Can we talk real quick?" He asked. "Yeah sure" I replied. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a more secretive place. "Velie i-" "My prince!" Charmy yelled interrupting his sentence. I shook my head. "Later" I told him as I walked back to where I was. "You don't deserve her" William said. "She deserves royalty. Not someone who's always hiding their face cause their a coward" Nozel replied. Both glaring even more. "I'm not a coward. Beside she has seen my face" William said slightly less calm sounding. "Bet she doesn't even like you as her captain" Nozel said. I looked down. Their arguing was confusing. Who were they even talking about. Finral came to me. "Let's get you out of here. This isn't how to spend a day just for you" he said dragging me away. "Who were they talking about?" I asked confused. "The best girl in the entire world" Finral whispered. "Who is this girl?" I asked. "Velie shes-" Finral got cut off by yelling. "Your honestly the bigest idot of history!" William yelled. "Your not gonna win!" Nozel yelled back. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to where they were. I separated the two from getting any closer. "Stop fighting! Who are you even fighting over!?" I asked yelling. "Their fighting over you Velie!" Asta revealed. My eyes widened. "W-wait. W-what?" I asked trying to process. I put my outstretched arms to my side. "Captain... Why are you guys figthing over me?" I asked William. William looked away. "Um uh" he messed with a feather on his mask. "Nozel?" I asked. Nozel had slightly pink cheeks. He wouldn't look me in the eye either. I growled. "Fine don't tell me! I'm going to go get dressed for the party. You guys go on and argue for no reason" I said sromping away. "Velie wait!" Both boys yelled. I was already to far to turn back. I went to my room in the palace. I closed the door and sighed. "Why are they arguing over me? Did I do something wrong?" I asked myself. I opened my closet and pulled out the dress Julius had given me to wear today. I put it on and out my hair into a braid. I then took the braid and made it a bun.

I walked to the party. Seemed like things settled down. "Now when she gets back apologize for your behavior alright?" I heard Julius. "Yes sir" William and Nozel replied. "No need to Apologize. I really just want to know why they were arguing over me really" I said smiling. Nozels face got completely red. "I have something I need to do" he said walking away fast. William had blood run from under his mask. He then ran off. "I have to go check on something!" he said. I tilted my head. "Dad. What was that about?" I asked. "Oh don't worry sweety" he said smiling. "Ve-" Yuno fell silent. His cheeks lit up pink. "You look nice" he said looking away. "Thanks" I said happily. Yuno was looking away now. His face awfully red. "Yuno are you okay?" I asked. "Astas calling me" he said walking away quickly. I sighed. "Maybe today's not a good day" I whispered. "No its just you look really good in that" Finral commented. I blushed. "Really? Do you think its from the outfit?" I asked. "I believe it" He said looking me up and down. I shrugged. "Well I'll be back. I'm gonna go say hi to some people" I said skiping off. I stopped in from of a mirror and stepped through. I stood in the familure place. "Hm is Licht here? I wonder" I whispered walking around. I then saw a familure white haired man. "Licht!" I said jumping in front of him. Licht stopped and looked me in the eye. He refused to look anywhere other than my eyes. "Happy Valentine's day!" I declared. "I Don't celebrate days like this" he said. I pouted and poked his Chest. He looked down and his face got red. "Listen I-I" he stuttered. He sighed. "Nevermind" he said turning away. This was my first time seeing his face this red.

I walked into the room that had the mirror I once came through. I sughed looking into it. "They are all acting strange" I muttered. "Their in love of course they are" A familiar creepy voice said. I turned quickly. "I put a curse on you" he said. "What!?" I asked shocked and mad. "In order to break your valentines day curse. You have to get four people to kiss you on the lips. If you do. The curse will disappear and you won't have the risk of repeating this day over and over" Nightmare said. He then disappeared without a trace. "Damn god" I muttered. I sighed. "Which four people though?" I asked myself. "I mean its specific and they have to kiss me. So I need to find four people I know that will kiss me. Hmm" I started to think aloud more. That's when it hit me. The four people that poped up in my head. I knew they would kiss me. They loved me right? It was worth a try. I didnt want to get stuck reapeting this day over and over again. I was determined to live a life. So I stepped out of the room. Preparing myself for the worst...

(And cliffhanger. If you guys think I should make another chapter to finish this one. I will. but if no one wants me too. I won't)