Chapter 26

I landed at the place. Looked like bandits did live there. It was a lot of them. I cracked my knuckles and hid my stuff inside a tree. "June April. Let's see what we can do" I said. The two flying around me. Magic being thrown at me as soon as I stepped on the steps of the place. Magic coming from every direction. "April!" I yelled as she made a invisable shield around me. The magic bouncing off. "June" I said. I ran at a bandit and punched them. The bandit was out could. I looked at another and they instantly passed out from pain. I turned and pulled my sword out. I sliced and knocked some away. "April! Show me Heaven!" I yelled. Everything turned white. It was now me and the rest of the bandits in a white room. "April. Angels song" I said. Multiple versions of april appeared as they all sung. The bandits holding their ears as they passed out. Their ears bleeding a little. It all stopped and I felt tired. "Good job" I said. "Its draining and tiering to use us so much" April said. "No she just needs more strength and control over us" June mentioned. "True. But today I learned I have quiet a bit. We just need to deepen our bond and trust" I said. I brought all the bandits to the magic knights. I returned and instantly fell asleep on the floor in a room.

I woke up the next morning. It was raining and I was soaking wet from all the rain that leaked through the roof. I used my magic to make repairs as I went outside and got my stuff out the tree. The building was rebuilding itself. I smiled at the stone magic and sat under the porch roof. June and April sitting by me. "Lets train hard" I said. After that everyday was the same. Sleep and train. Eat sometimes and rarely take breaks. It was that way for a long time. Maybe about a month. That's when the White Coats decided to attack. Finral stopped by with Asta to tell me. As soon as he did I was on the battle field. Facing my enemy. I got there and saw a lot. But Licht wasn't there. Two of the three eyes were though. I stood next to Yami and Nozel.

"I've got a plan" I Said. I turned to everyone. "Leave the two of the Three eyes to me. You all worry about making sure the others don't do much damage. If I need help I'll ask Nozel or Yami to. Everyone else handle what you can and work together!" I said. "Who made you leader?" Yami asked. "Don't have to be one to know the best tactics" I said walking forward. I flew towards the Two. As soon as I made it to them I trapped us in April's Heaven room. That way the battle wouldn't interfere with the others. I wasn't nervous in myself. I was nervous about how strong they could be. Good thing Heavens room last until I say so or until I die.

The Two were rentlentlessly attacking me. I held up good but I couldn't get any attacks in. I took one final hit before I was on the ground weakly. "The look of despair on your face is the greatest I've seen!" Veto said. I slowly got up. "I hate you" Fana said. I grabbed the scythe from my book. "Yeah well... I am not in despair and I don't care if people even hate me anymore. Especially if their the worst type of person on earth. People can change Though. I know they can. If their willing its their choice. So I won't hate back" I said. I lifted the scythe. I swung it. The slash making the whole place shake violently. I barely lifted the heavy weapon and did a slash again. This time hitting Veto. His body being tossed back. He was lucky he barely dodged it or hed be dead. I shook more as I dropped The scythe. "That did some damage! But not enough!" He exclaimed laughing. I put my hand on the ground. Demons coming from symbols. I fell on my back and closed my eyes as I heard the roar of battle. My mana. It was low. My body couldn't handle all the soul based things I used for the scythe. I knew my demons were losing. they were weak because I was. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I couldn't move at all. I felt the place disappearing.

I heard silence. I opened my eyes the best I could. Everyone was gone. It was night time. I sat up. "Dont worry your not dead. Just asleep" a familure voice said. I turned to see that man who had cursed me. "Why am I asleep?" I asked. "My curse. It put you to sleep. Its meant to kill you but now you have control over it. it protects you" he explained. "Wait what!?" I asked. "Shh. You have control so your fine. Your body can't be touched right now because of it. Yet right now its constantly taking in mana. But all the mana it takes in is gonna tear you apart Velie" he said. "Why help me?" I asked. "Im not. I'm testing you" he said. "Well I don't trust you" I said. "Don't expect you to. I'm just patiently waiting for you to become what you are meant to be... A god... Not a demi god but a full god. No longer needing a pathetic book. No longer needing to depend on anyone. I want to see what's really in you" he said with an evil smirk on his face. His sharp teeth showing. He got up and walked to me. He pushed me and I woke up back on the battle field. Everyone still Fighting. It probly became ten times harder because of me. Because I couldn't do it. I looked at Astas anti magic sword. Maybe that was my only choice. I never tried it but what would happen if Asta hit me with all that Anti magic when I was made up of all this mana and magic.