Chapter 41

*Now someone elses pov. Geez Author when's Velie coming back? Well take some Julius pov for now. Also quick warning. I go way off in This chapter because I can. Power of fanfiction*

I sat waiting. William was running late with his vice captain. I ordered every captain to bring their vice captain with them to today's meeting. "What's taking him so long?" Nozel asked. "I'm sorry I'm late. I had to wait for someone to be ready" William apologized. I saw Velie and smiled softly. "I see. Well she might have to wait outside" I said. "Can do! I just wanted to see you!" She said. She hugged me quickly. She then ran off out the door. "So what's this all about?" Jack asked. "I am creating a new squad. Its gonna be called the Royal Knights. But I need suggestions on certain things" I said. "Well who's the captain of this new team?" Nozel asked. "I think I'll be making everyone who wants to be in the squad take an exam. I'll decide the captain based off that as well" I explained my idea. "I also want the best in this squad. So I will only allow people already in magic knights squads to take the exam" I added. "I think I already know who would be the best captain" William said. "Shes out of the question. She refuses to fight against the terrorist anymore" I said. I crossed my arms. "Besides if I made her take that exam shed destroy everyone to quickly to even call it an exam. So theres even more reason" I continued.

After a long meeting. They seemed mostly helpful. I sent them on their way. Well almost all of them. "Velie we have a festival coming up soon where I'll annonce the rankings  and such. I hope you know you won't be included in those rankings. Even if your part of a squad its not fair if I count you considering everyday your always doing something good" I said walking next to my daughter. "Understood" she said. William was behind us. He didn't want to leave without her. He wasn't the only one worried she'd go missing again. Strange thing is. He took off his mask without hesitation when everyone else left. "Velie I had a question" William said. "Yes?" She asked. "Why won't you fight the terrorist?" He asked. Velie sighed. "I'm not strong enough to face them yet. Besides I can't kill people who refuse to kill me all because I'm special. Its not fair to them. Going against me isnt fair either" she said. "Well thats fine. You'll get to stay in Williams Squad. Even possibly become the vice captain then" Julius said. Velie nodded. "Yeah maybe" she replied. She looked out a window. She would make the strongest captain in all history. Yet I couldn't do that to her. She Wasn't ready to lead. She wasn't determined enough to lead yet.

The festival day came. When I annonced Yuno and Asta as the biggest contributors to the kingdom. I could see Velie in the crowd. She was so proud. I could see it on her face. She was beyond proud of her best friends. Just like everyone who knew her knew she'd be there on the stage right now. After all the announcements. People started to go on their way. "Fuegoleon still isn't awake?" Velie asked. "Hes been gone for a very long time" I said. "What if I could fix him?" Velie asked. "Velie thats impossible" I said. Velies eyes turned silver. "Please Father. I really want to do something. I haven't done enough and I'll be leaving with the Crimson Lion's to do some training thing. No thanks to Asta and Yuno. I'm really thankful for so many things. Just give me a chance when I get back" she begged. "Fine. When you get back" I said. Her eyes went normal and she ran off with a skip. I shook my head. "What am I going to do with Velie" I said sighing. "And the fact now im trying to teach her well manered new brother Ciel how to live here too. What's up with her family" I continued to talk to myself. "Do you think my sister really doesn't want to fight that elf?" I heard Ciels voice. "Velie has a very kind heart son. She wouldn't fight. Besides to her it must feel like she's being used a lot. But deep down shes gonna realize that he's gonna die by that elf" Arion said. "How do you know he's the trigger for her?" Ciel asked. "Because another god told me. I trust the young god with a lot. He's never been wrong. But he did say fate can change for him" Arion replied. "For who?" I asked. "No one" Arion replied. "Tell me please" I said. "No. Its best you don't know Julius. Trust me" Arion said. "Fine. But is Velie in danger?" I asked. "No. The kingdoms in danger" She replied.  "I see. Well Arion. Would you be taking the exam to become an Royal Knight?" I asked. "No. I rather not. I'm not fighting in that fight either unless my squad I'm already in goes to" Arion said. "Your choice is yours" I said. "Well is my daughter gonna try out?" Arion asked me. "No. Your daughter refuses to fight against the terrorist" I said. "Hmm that's strange" she whispered. "My sister refuses to fight? Oh wait is-""Ciel please Don't speak of that" Arion said. "But its not like-""Ciel" she said cutting him off even more stern then before. "Sorry mother" he apologized. I sighed. "I better go get to work. I hope Velie has fun on her little trip. Sounded like she didn't want to go" I said. I shook my head. "Doesn't matter. Whatever it is. Shes probly going to show how over powered she is" I continued talking to myself. "You sure do talk to yourself a lot" Ciel mentioned. "It's habit. Guess Velie also picked that up from me since she does it often as well" I replied. I smiled. "So should we head back and keep teaching you Ciel?" I asked. "Yes sir" he replied.