Chapter 67

*Airons POV*

I got there to see an half destoryed building. There sat Ciel bleeding and beaten on the ground. Not to far away was A young man with dark blue hair and green eyes. His eyes opened and he barely sat up. "Thank God Carters more durable then me" He said. I walked over. "You... Are you my second son?" I asked. He looked at me with wide eyes. "You dont remember us?" I asked. "No I don't. Are there two of you in one body?" I asked. "Yes" he replied. "Who exactly?" I asked. "Your twin kids" he answered.

"Mother. I failed you" Ciel said crawling to me. "No! Why are you guys fighting! I didn't want this!" I said with tears. I picked Ciel up the best I could and hugged him. I looked at my other kids. They were currently sharing a body. "As confused as I am. I can fix everything. Please let me fix this. I can't believe I ever let that evil god do this" I said wiping my eyes. My son weakly got up and limped in front of me and a messed up Ciel. We went to the half destroyed building to see injured people. Against a wall that was untouched was a young man, who was pretty beat, and a women who seemed to have been posioned. She had light blue hair which threw me off as well. I kneeled by her as the dark blue haired guy touched her face. He then collapsed as I laided Ciel by the fallen young man with black hair. I put my hands against the young womens face and forced the poison to leave her. Forced her wounds to heal. But it was hard. My hands shaking as I used a lot of my power to save her. She was to close to death though. Saving her becoming difficult. "Ciel. What kinda poison is this?" I asked worried. "I... Forbidden... Blood..." He said barely able to stay awake. I looked at the girls face. Her veins were black and I could feel her mana fading. See her life fading. She must have been fighting for a very long time to survive. If what Ciel was saying was in fact true. I'd need anti-magic blood or something involving anti-magic to slow down the process long enough. I knew Anti-magic exsited. I had a strong feeling it did at least. "Velie" the dark blue haired man said. So the young women I was attempting to save was named Velie. My daughters name was Velie. I made note of that. The dark blue haired boy grabbed her hand. The whole process slowed significally. My eyes widened. That didn't make sense. how was one of my children magicless? "Hurry... I don't.... Know how much longer I myself have" he said as his wounds were terrible as well. I tried to heal her. I managed to make the poison slow down perminantly but wiithout a cure. She was as good as dead in a few hours. I healed Ciel and my other son to full health. Even though my power was definatly weakened greatly. "My magics gonna end in about two hours. As soon as it does. Dont let go of her. Your anti-magic will prolong her from dying while I find a cure with Ciel" I said waking Ciel up. He got up and looked at his healed body. "Mother" he said. "Ciel. You and me are gonna find her a cure" I said. "But mother. I used a forbbiden posion I found in a dungeon. There is not a cure" he said. "We have to make one then!" I said already trying to think for anything that could work. Then I saw those two girls with that boy. The boy still gave me strange vibes. "I can cure her" he said coughing. "I'll need a sample of that poison. I can get one from her blood. I need magicless blood. I'll also need some other things" he said. The girls sat him down and he took paper out his pocket with a pen. He wrote stuff down and handed me it. "Get me this stuff. I can cure her with it" he said. "How can you be certain?" One of the girls asked. "Lily. Trust in him" the other girl said. So the girl with long black hair was named Lily. I made more notes. "I can't trust this idiot! He almost got killed cause he decided to fight a good on his own!" Lily said. I could hear her hidden worry in her angry voice. "I didn't die and I wasn't going to. I simply was distracting the evil Airon from coming and killing Velie for good" Kino said pushing his glasses up. "Saeyon! Your his adoupted sister right!? Tell him he'd stupid!" Lily said to the other girl. So the girl with white hair and rose gold eyes was Saeyon. "Stop arguing! We are running out of time!" The dark blue haired guy yelled. He was standing by Velie. "Carter! Shut up!" Lily said annoyed. Carter? Finally I know my other sons name. "We don't have time to argue. She's going to die within two hours" Kino said coughing. I healed him and the two girls to full health. "Then we will take those two hours to save her" I said in a demanding tone. "I want to be able to meet my daughter and remember her. So you will stop arguing and help me save her. You all care for her don't you?" I asked serious. "Of course I do! She's my captain! But the captain I heard so many good things about has changed! When did she get taken down so easily!?" Lily said. She had tears. "I watch my captain get taken down so easily. How are we suppose to take out the white coats if she got taken out like that" Lily pointed out. We all fell silent. Is all her hope gone because of one fall? "I still believe in captain Uniqa" Saeyon said. Kino stood up and dusted himself off. "Yes. I can see why hope and fear would be showing. But trust should be another factor in how you view the situation" Kino said. Lily stayed quiet as she walked to Velie. She grabbed Velie by the shirt. "You hear me in there captain! Wake up and prove to me that your as strong as everyone says you are! You shouldn't need our help! You should be able to wake up on your own!" She yelled.