Chapter 32

I woke up and yawned. I looked around and saw a familiar place. "Im back!" I yelled getting up and spinning with a Jump. I opened the door after grabbing my robe that stated I was in this squad. I opened my door and looked around. It had felt like ages since I got to even stand in the halls of the Golden Dawn. "You fit this place so well" William said walking up. I smiled. "Its great to be back captain" I said. He held out his arms. "Great to have you back" he said. I walked to him and gave him a hug. It was nice to be where I wanted to be. I let go of him. "Where's Yuno?" I asked. "Oh he's out back doing something" William replied. "Thanks! See you William!" I said running off towards the back.

I got there and saw Yuno particing hitting targets with his magic. I ran over and tackled him into a hug. We fell on the ground as our faces were close. I got up quickly and held out a hand. He took my hand as I helped him up. "Velie" he said with a smile. "Her again!?" Bell asked. "Bell" Yuno said with a glare. "I don't like her! She's always getting your attention!" Bell yelled. "Bell" Yuno said again. I could tell he was getting a little irritated. "I mean what's so special about her! She's basic! She doesn't even look decent at all!" Bell yelled. I sighed. "She's Ugly as well! Her whole being is ugly!" She continued to yell. I turned. "Maybe I should go" I said about to walk away. Yuno grabbed my shoulder. "Ignore her" he said. "If you say so" I said. I didn't look at him as I looked at my feet. A gust of wind separated me and Yuno. I fell on the ground landing on my bottom. Yuno landed the same way.

"Keep your distance from my Yuno!" Bell yelled. I got up. "Stop telling me what to do! He's my childhood friend! I'll hang out with him if I want!" I yelled. "Your trying to flirt with him!" She yelled back. "No I'm not! I never get to see him or spend time with him! I've missed so many years I could of have with him!" I yelled. "Your a liar! Your only trying to use him!" She yelled. "Why would I use him!? He means to much to me for me to do that!" I yelled more. "Admit It! You hate him! Your only trying to make him think you like him!" She continued to argue back. I balled up my fist. "Yuno is the greatest guy I know! There's no way I'll ever hate him!" I argued back. I had tears. "But whatever. I'm done arguing with you" I said turning and walking off. I heard feet running after me. Arms being wrapped around me. I was turned around to face Yuno. He grabbed my chin. "I'm tired of her trying to keep people away from Me. Especially you" he said. "Yuno?" I questioned. He pulled my face to his.

His lips connecting to mine. I froze as sparks went through my entire body. He pulled away. "I'm sorry" he said looking away. My eyes still wide. "I-Its F-Fine" I stuttered. He looked away. "I acted without thinking" he mentioned. "I-I Understand" I continued to stutter. "I... I'm gonna go" He said flying away quickly. I covered my mouth and took a step back. It finally processed. I fell to the ground and covered my face. it was burning hot as my heart was beating faster than ever before. It was a mix fury of emotions going through my body in waves.

I got up and ran to my room. I closed the door and flopped on my bed. There was a knock on my door. I put a pillow on my burning face. "Yes!?" I asked but it was muffled. The door opened. "Velie? Are you alright?" Klaus asked. "No I'm not!" I said freaking out. "What happened?" He asked. I felt him sitting at my feet. "Yu-Yuno Kissed me" I stuttered. "He what!?" Klaus asked shocked. "I dont know! He just randomly kissed me after saying some words! I have no idea how I should feel about this!" I said sitting up. "Well this is strange. You just let a younger man kiss you" he said. "Klaus that's no help! Not my fault I'm older!" I said pouting. "I mean there's nothing wrong. Its not like I'm an old lady and he's a teenager. I'm only in my early twenties" I said. "Then guess you should just figure out if you like him enough to maybe you know kiss him back" Klaus said. "W-What!? Kiss him back!?" I asked yelling. "Well I usally don't accept of teamates dating but if it were you and him. I would ignore that your teamates" he said. "Your shipping us arent you?" I asked. "I mean a lot of people do" Klaus said. "Well I... I don't know. I have so many emotions but I can't figure out which ones the strongest. I need time to figure everything out. Its just to many things going on at once" I said. "Well take time to figure out Velie" Klaus said patting my back hesitantly before getting up and walking towards the door. I looked at my feet. "Why cant I just figured out what my heart wants?" I asked myself. I closed my eyes. "I'll worry about it later. I need to rest" I told myself as I laided down. I gave a goofy smile. I held my chest as I closed my eyes. "Maybe it wouldnt be to bad falling in love. I never could considered relationships cause I worry to much. Maybe a relationship will fill the emptiness in my heart" I whispered gripping my chest. "It feels like I'm missing so much" I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks. I finally fell asleep.