After party

Summary: SMUT-Tony and Steve get a little freaky in the bedroom after a party thrown in their favor.

Warnings- smut, rimming, fingering, blowjobs top-steve bottom-tony.

*********

"See ya later!" Yells Tony waving like an idiot as Steve pulls him out of the building.

Some of Steve's friends threw him and Tony a party for their 2 year anniversary. Tony had gotten just a little to drunk, and Steve was currently dragging him home. Having to keep his arm around his waist to keep him up, and using the other arm to hold his hand, from his arm being around his neck. He just got done debating seriously on weather or not he should just throw him over his shoulder.

"Look at that bird, I bet he's thinking bird stuff. Do birds think in bird? You think they think in Turkey? Then what do turkeys think in...? Oh I know Greece! Haha! Get it steve? Hey look at that rock over there. Patrick!"

Steve couldn't help but laugh at how silly Tony was being. He didn't pay much attention to what he was doing, till he felt a sloppy kiss against his cheek.

"I fucken love you so much steve." Tony says bit since his words were slurred it came out as 'I fuckem love you so moochs stev."

Steve replying with the usual reply.

"I love you too Tony." He says as they finnaly reach their house.

Steve struggles to keep Tony up as he unlocks the door but he manages. He walks Tony inside and he plops down on the couch, Tony plopping down beside him.

"You wanna watch a movie, let's watch a movie i like movies...what about dumb and dumber....2!" Tony says fiddling for the remote.

"How about we get you to bed?" Steve reply grabbing the remote away from tony.

Tony looks at him like he's a baby who just got his candy taken away. Steve smiles his signature smile at how derpy Tony looks.

Just as he thinks has gonna cry about it, Tony leans in and plants a sloppy kiss on Steve's lips, surprised Steve kisses back. As Tony pushes his body into Steve's, he runs his hands up Steve's torso and up into his hair tugging it slightly.

Steve pulls Tonys leg across his lap making the smaller boy straddle him. Still not breaking the kiss Tony unbuttons Steve's dress shirt pulling it off. Steve breaks the kiss for a split second so he can't take tonys shirt off before attaching their lips again.

Tony stands up seeming to sober up very quick and takes his pants and boxers off. Steve watch's with a smirk on his face as Tony drops to his knees. Running his hands up Steve's black dress pants and up to his belt. He unbuckles it and Steve lifts his butt up so tony can pull his pants off.

Steve bends down and kisses Tony, tony moving his kisses to Steve's jawline and down his abdomen. Steve jerking slightly when Tony reaches his member. Even tho it still being planted in he tight boxers, Tonys hot breath makes Steve's breath hitch.

He grabs tonys hair as Tony kisses up the length of Steve's member before hooking his fingers in his boxers and pulling them down. Letting Steve's large erection spring up and hit his stomach.

Tony looks at him with innocent eyes as he grabs Steve's member and begins pumping it. Just a few seconds later Tony brings his mouth to Steve and plants a kiss on the tip, Steve smiles at him slightly before Tony starts taking him into his mouth. Steve's grip on tonys hair tightens as he guides his head up and down.

Tony looks up at Steve, and Steve has his head leand back and his mouth slightly ajar. Tonys eyes get big as Steve gets more forceful with his guidance. Tony can't help but reach down and begin pumping his own member.

"God you're taking me so good." Steve moans as he pushes further into tony. "Such a good boy."

You could sense the lust and love in the air. It was there 2 year anniversary. Steve had planed a big evening of them staying home and relaxing and just enjoying each others company like always, but once he heard that they were throwing a party he cancelled all the dinner plans, and convinced Tony to go.

He knew that their alone time would be ruined, by tonys drunken mishaps. He knew it wouldn't be as loving and lustful, as it was supposed to. But he couldn't help think how much having drunk sex with Tony turned him on.

He glanced down at Tony as he began to feel the funny fuzzy feeling in his stomach. He jerks slightly at the feeling and pulls Tonys hair.

"Tony...i-im gonna!" Steve squirms and Tony just mumbles a 'mhm' causing a vibration sending Steve over the edge. Tony pulls back with one more big suck and wipes his mouth before smiling at steve.

"Come, lay on your stomach." Steve says boldy trying to hold as much authority in his voice as possible.

Tony just chuckles at Steve attempt and does as he's told. "Sure thing big man." He says looking back at Steve with a smile.

"Good." Steve says bringing tonys butt closer to him.

He almost immediately begins rimming him, Runing his tongue over tonys exposed hole, earning a couple grunts and occasionally a moan or two from Tony.

"Just like that Steve." Says the younger man with his face buried into a decorative pillow on the couch.

Steve pulls back only to coat his fingers in saliva before sticking one into tonys hole. Tony making a 'humpf' noise. Steve just soon after adds another finger using two to stretch Tony out.

"I'm ready." Tony says and Steve lines up at his hole, pushing in slowly and after one big thrust is all the way in Tony. Tony reaches back and begins pumping his member as Steve pics up his pace.

Both of them are moaning messes and finnaly Tony declares that he's about to Finnish sending Steve over the edge with the grunts and moans that are coming out of Tony. Steve  finishes inside of tony and. Tony shoots his load up his chest.

After everything all done they grab a quick shower and head to bed.

I'm so sorry I am not good at this.