Sorry

Summary- sorry to my unknown lover, sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me...

Warning- lots if crying.

I just broke up with my person, so well....

****
Steve's pov

"I can't do it anymore Steve..."

The last words he said before walking out the door. The last words he told me... the last words I heard... from him.

From the man i fell in love with.

I stood there, broken in the middle of our living room. The living room we decorated together. The living room we spent most of our time in, and then just like that, i didn't even wanna be in it.

"Why?" I had muttered after watching him walk out. Even though I knew he couldn't hear me, I continued talking as if he was right there. "Why? What did i do?" I wanted to scream,  I wanted to yell. But most importantly... i wanted to know why.

I went with the rational choice, and just started bawling. I felt sick, I felt like my heart was just torn from my chest.

We had it so good. We had everything we ever wanted. I loved him, and i know i showed it. I hope I showed it. Because I really did love him.

I had loved him since the day i met him. The first time i saw his chocolate brown eyes I feel in love with them. I fell in love with the way he smiled, the way he crinkled his nose when he laughed. The way he would drop his mouth into an 'o' shape when he figured something out.

I fell in love with the way he would laugh at my corny jokes. The way he would kick my shin gently when I would say something stupid. The way he would wrap his arms around me and squeeze me tight untill I gave him my full attention.

I just fell in love with Tony stark.

And yet, there I was standing in the living room, tears streaming silently down my face as I watched him walk out.

Tears that held everything, my love my trust... just falling away... leaving like he did.

I don't know what I did to make him not love me anymore. I made sure to treat him right, I would cook him breakfast and play with his hair while I read my book.

I really loved him.

***
Tony's pov

I walked out, and instantly regretted it. Tears were blurring my vision as I walked down the hallway, and towards the elevator.

I didn't wanna do it. I didn't wanna leave him... but i had to. I know im stupid... I broke his heart.

But it's hard, being a person that people always leave... everyone I had ever been with walked out... and I wasn't prepared for Steve to do it to.

I dont think i could handle that.

I loved him, he was the best thing that ever happened to me... but i know it was just a matter of time before he left.

And i couldn't watch him walk out.

I hate myself, I really do for doing it... I want to make him understand. That I can't do it...

To many people have hurt me.

Treated me like a piece of jewelry, had me, got tired of me, and threw me away.

I just... I couldn't do it anymore.

I'm so stupid!

I want to go back I do, but i dont think i could face him...

***
2 months later (Steve's pov)

I was laying in my bed when I heard my phone ring. I already knew who it was, I had been ignoring him for 2 months.

Sending him straight to voicemail, I layed there bringing my hands up to my face and letting out a choked sob.

My heart was still shattered, and anything that reminded me of him, made me wanna break down and cry. Which i usually would, especially when he called...

I felt so stupid, that i lost him. I felt stupid becuase I didn't know why I lost him, I didn't know why he left.

Was it somthing I had done?

Was it because I came home late that one and night and didn't tell him? My phone died, it wasn't my fault... I even explained it to him and he seemed fine.

Maybe I should of answered the call...

My phone buzzed again, a voicemail notification... it was him.

With a shakey sigh, and teary eyes I opened my phone and pressed the notification...

Steve, I know you hate me
I know I royalty fucked this up
But I couldn't stay becuase i knew you would walk out soon enough.
I can be alot to deal with, and I'm suprised it lasted a year.
I miss you steve, and i know you deserve the best, and someone will love you
But someone isn't me.

His voice sounded strained, like he had been crying for hours. Which is weird... I'm should be the broker hearted one right? I am the broken hearted one...

I don't know why he would be so upset, I mean he walked out of me...

I knew i was a mess... i was currently sobbing becuase my ex left me a voicemail... but i loved him, God i loved him so much!

He thought I was gonna leave...

That thought alone made me break down. How was I supposed to get over that? That he thought I was gonna leave...

I would never leave him...

I loved him.

And i was gonna prove it to him, tearing my eyes away from the phone, i took deep breaths calming myself.

After I stoped crying, I swung my legs over the side of the bed, deciding it was best to eat, I glanced it the table... saw the blue velvet box.

And i lost it again.

Welp, I cried during writing this whole thing!

Whoop for me!!

If there's any mistakes in sorry, it's hard to write when you're crying... it may not be good cause my brains all fogged...