Christmas!

Summary- Christmas time with the family.

Or the one where it's a bunch of shit that doesn't make sense!!!

***

"Daddy!" Peter squealed as he pummeled into the bed between his Dad and Papa. Tony was already awake of course, he had heard Peter's door creak open.

The ex playboy smiled at his son, "hi pet-" before he could even get his sons name past his lips, Peter was jumping on top of him.

"Daddy! Its christmas!" he exclaims loudly, causing the other man to wake up, a smile on his perfect face.

"Sure is." Steve says the morning making his voice all raspy. He glanced over at the clock and sighed, it was 7am... they all could of slept another two hours.

Tony was the first to get out of bed, Peter attached to him like a koala on a tree. "What do you think santa brung?" he asks his father who made his was over to the bathroom to brush his teeth, Peters 4 year old self attached to his hip.

"I don't know Pete, something special I bet." he coos to his son, and sits him on the bathroom sink. "Do you need to use the bathroom?" he asks to which the brown haired boy shook his head.

"I done went!" he exclaims, much to energetic for Tony's liking, but he wasn't going to complain, he loved that about Peter.

Tony gave him the side eye as he picked up his tooth brush, "went?where?" he asks, to skeptical.

Peter had a tendency to just whip it out a pee, yes he's four, no he shouldn't be doing that... But before Tony and Steve had adopted him, no one had ever taught him any better.

The Starks woke up to soiled sheets a lot, and Peter crying at the foot of their bed. He was getting better, but it was still kinda embarrassing to have a four year old still in pull ups. But Tony would take that to the grave with him.

Peter grinned, "in the bathroom daddy, I promise! Unkie Clint made me go." he says and crosses his arms, and Tony laughed.

"I'm glad you listened." he says his voice muffled from his tooth brush. He finished up brushing his teeth, and spit his foamy spit into the sink, causing his son to gasp, "ewww!! Daddy that's gross!" he exclaims pointing to the sink. Tony just chuckled and washed the sink out with water.

He took peters small, mickey mouse tooth brush that was a gift from Clint, and squirted some blueberry mint tooth paste on it. Turning towards Peter he smiled, "open." he commands softly to which the little boy obeys, opening his mouth so Tony could brush his teeth.

Tony didn't usually do it for him, and Peter could do it perfectly himself, but it was Christmas... Why not pamper the kid?

Once they finished up in the bathroom, Tony walked out, Peter still attached like a baby money to its mother, and walked over to the bed where Steve had went back to sleep.

"Hey Pete, why don't you go tell Clint to make some hot cocoa." he suggests adding some enthusiasm so the kid would oblige, and to his relief he did.

"okay!" he squealed running out of the room as soon as his feet touched the floor.

Tony smiled and ran a hand through his bedhead, wincing a little when a knot pulled to hard. He sighed and crawled into bed and over to Steve. "He's gone you can open your eyes." he whispers pushing some of the dark blond locks from his forehead.

A smile spread across Steve's lips and he slowly opened his eyes "you make it sound like I'm avoiding him." he whispers, staring into his husbands beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Yeah yeah, we all avoid them at some point." Tony teases, leaning down to kiss Steve's nose, "but hey, its Christmas and you know what that means." he coos with a wink, kissing down Steve's cheek until he reached his lips, he gasped when Steve suddenly stuck his tounge out and licked a slobbery line from his top lip to his cheek, "Steve!" he squealed, reaching up to wipe the slobber off his face.

Steve laughed, "you taste like mint." he states with a grin, licking his lips.

Tony groaned, "yeah? well you taste like shit, go brush your teeth." he pouts leaning away from him and rolling back to his side of the bed.

Steve just laughed and pulled the covers off him, revealing his half naked glorious body, that Tony couldn't take his eyes off of even if he tried super hard, which never worked cause looking at Steve made him super hard and well...

"Mmm, baby... Santa's gonna be cumming to town, if ya know what I mean." he coos to his husband, wiggling his eyebrows as Steve cringed from his joke.

"Tony... That's a terrible thing to say about Santa." he says, putting his hand on his hip, which he thought would look intimidating, but in reality it made his chest flex, and Tony to let out a groan.

"Santas gonna be coming a little sooner if you don't get your ass in there." he says running a hand down his own bare chest, while he once again winked at his husband.

Steve rolled his eyes and disappeared into the bathroom, emerging later naked as the day he was born.

Tony stared, of course he stared. That was his husband... And that was his husbands glorious dick hanging between his legs, why wouldn't he stare?

"Steve!" he whined rubbing his legs together, he pointed to the door, "its open, and there's a four year old who has the potential to come in without knocking." he says slapping the cover beside him trying to get his point across.

Steve shrugged, "I'm getting dressed." he states walking over to the closet.

It was then they heard little bare feet pattering down the hallway, "ah! Hes coming quick hide your cock in my mouth!" he exclaims causing Steve to bust out laughing while he closed the closet door.

Tony chuckled himself and stood just in time for peter to barrel into his legs, knocking his head into Tony's hip, they both stopped all sudden movements.

"Oh... Shhh." Tony instantly started soothing when Peter brought a hand to his head and started sniffling.

"O-o-ow" he stammered big tears welling up in his eyes as he looked up at Tony, extending his arms to be picked up.

Tony puckered his lip and scooped him up, "hey, shhh..." he coos rocking him a little as Peter slumped on his shoulder.

"That hurted..." the little boy whispers, clutching Tony's neck. This may or may not of made Tony choke on a laugh... It was just to cute the way Peter said it.

To his surprise Peter just held him tighter, not a bit offended by Tony's stifled laughter.

"Daddy, can we open presents now?" asked Peter, leaning up to give Tony his best puppy dog eyes.

"Of course Pete." his father cooed back, patting his back, "lets just wait on papa."

About that time Steve emerged from the closet, wearing flannel pjs, and a Christmas sweater. "I heard someone mention presents?!"

Peter jumped with joy, and squirmed out of Tony's arms, "lets go!" he exclaims running out the door. Tony laughs, holds his hand out for steve, (who gladly takes it) and begins walking out the door.

This was gonna be the best Christmas ever...

So like.

Yeah?

Yeah.