The Dance

Summary- steve and Tony have a school dance to attend, but a certain bully returns.

This goes along with "He's mine"

****

Steve had exactly two hours and thirty three minutes to pick out a suit, put that suit on and then swing by and grab his boyfriend Tony. Of course Steve was running late, he wasn't very good at keeping track if time. Everyone knew that, especially Tony.

About two weeks after Steve and Tony had started dating Steve took Tony out for a drive on his motor cycle. They were having so much fun driving around, when they decided to stop at the park to get a hotdog at the concession stand they was open 24/7. After they ate they both sat down on a bench just watching the river flow by.

On that bench is where they had there first kiss, which soon became very much more. The only thing breaking them apart was tonys parents calling wanting to know 'where the fuck he was' which Is when Steve wasn't allowed to take Tony out past 10pm.

But tonight was dance night, a night Tony had been waiting on since he started going to the new school. He was told they threw the best dances, where everyone had fun. Steve had been to a couple dances as he was a junior. But he never went with anyone but his friends.

Tony insisted they go together, and Steve immediately agreed, thinking it would be a great way to get to spend time with Tony. Even though Steve usually hated going to school events he still wouldn't miss the chance to dance with Tony.

Tony and Steve had been dating for a couple months. And everyone knew that they were crazy about each other.  Steve wasn't usually the type to be affectionate towards people, and would only joke around with his best friend Bucky. But once he found Tony there was no separating them. He loved the boy and the boy loved him.

They had, had a couple run-ins with the homophobic people at school. They mostly targeted Tony, with him being small and easily bullied. No one really messed with steve. They knew he wouldnt hesitate jacking people up. Most everyone saw what he did to bruce (twice) in the lunchroom and decided it was best not to mess with Steve's property. But as usual there was always a couple people who didn't get the hint.

Steve had gotten into numerous fights, one leading to him almost getting kicked off the basketball team. After Tony found out, about him almost getting kicked off the team he freaked out on Steve for fighting people and sticking up for him all the time.  But Steve just flashed him a big grin, kissed his forehead, and told him how handsome he was. Causing Tony to melt into Steve's touch, and everything was better.

***

Tony checked the clock again, for what seemed like the billionth time. He was already dressed in his black suit, and white tie. He styled his hair just the way Steve liked it- it didn't matter how he styled it Steve always liked it- making his curls fall just right in his face. He made sure he brushed his teeth, shined his shoes and tied his tie correctly.

He checked the clock one more time and sighed a long sigh, he's mood changed from excited to less excited, to sad with every minute that passed. He was about to call Steve when he heard his doorbell ring. He almost sprinted to the door, but before he opened it he took a deep breath calming himself, so Steve didn't think he was crazy.

He opens the door delighted to see Steve standing there. His eyes lit up and his smile changed into a shocked face.

Steve looked absolutely stunning. He was wearing the same suit Tony was,  but somehow made it look even better. He had his hair styled the normal way, slicked back. And he was wearing the shinest dress shoes.

Steve cleared his throat knocking Tony out of his trance. He smiled apologeticly at Steve before pushing his glasses up.

"You look great!" Steve said excitedly, "sorry I'm late. But you lo-look so great." He says scanning Tonys body over again.