Baby

Summary- just... all fluff

Ily bby😁😗

***

"Baby?"

Steve looked up from his book and smiled at his husband, he instantly sat his book down when he saw Tony's face.

"What's wrong?" Immediate concern filled his voice and features when he saw the tears streaming down Tony's cheeks.

Tony shook his head slightly and held up a book, the title read 'ways to live forever' it has a boy in a tree in the cover, Steve's brows furrowed in confusion.

"Is it sad?" He asks and Tony nods, a fresh tear streaming down his face.

It was the first book Tony had read in a while, Natasha had recommended it and with all of Tony's new found free time he decided to take up reading.

Him a Steve were having a competition on who could read the most books, Steve focused on older ones such as 'the rose lottery' while Tony was more into newer ones.

Steve could tell the book had really upset his husband, so he put his book on the table next to him and opened his arms. "C'mere." He says and Tony instantly sits down in his lap, burrying his face into Steve's chest, he sniffled.

"Its alright baby, no need to cry..." Steve soothes rubbing his husbands back as he also kissed his head.

Tony began to speak but it was muffled agaisnt Steve's chest, "Sam, he, he, he died!" He cries, causing Steve to rub his back more wanting to stop his cries as the hurt his heart.

"Its okay, maybe he just-"

"He had cancer!" Tony wails and Steve rubs his back harder not really knowing what to do.

Tony usually never got upset, Steve always made sure of it because he wasn't good at calming him down.

"Hey, it's alright... it was just a book sweetie, please don't cry, I know, i know." He tried soothing, Tony calmed down a tad, just enough so he could readjust himself in Steve's lap.

He hugged his neck much like a toddler and burried his face in the crook... much like a toddler.

Steve just Held onto him and let him cry it out, after all he had never read the book it could of been really sad.

"Baby?" Tony says his voice weak, and muffled by Steve's neck. Steve just hums in response.

"I don't wanna read anymore." Tony says causing Steve to smile, he turned towards him, and left a kiss to his cheek.

"Alright." Is all he says, as he really didn't care, he just wanted to keep holding Tony, if he was sad or not.

"Baby?" Tony says again and Steve turns his head towards him, Tony had raised up a bit so Steve was able to see his face.

"I love you."

"I love you too, you big baby."

That was short and bad and it's for my bbyyyyy!!!

joyceeewritessss11