To Much Affection

Summary- Tony and steve have a tendency to love in each other to much.

It's gonna be short.

***

"Can you please stop!" Sam complained throwing a decorative  pillow at the pair kissing on the couch. "Its been 15 minutes.... that's so long!"

Steve and tony were sitting in the couch across from the couch sam and Natasha were sitting on. They had started the night with little kisses here and there but it had gotten go the point where Tony was straddling Steve's lap and had his hands tangled in his hair, while steve had his on Tony's hips.

"For real you invvited us over to
watch a movie, not to watch you two have sex!" Sam had been complaing for the past five minutes. Natasha was still watching the movie and wasn't really caring about what was going on.

Tony pulled away from steve when another pillow hit him in the back, causing steve to chase after the kiss. Both of there lips were red, and kiss swollen. He stared down into the blue orbs of his husband before letting out an annoyed huff.

He turned and faced sam, and let's not talk about how the movement caused his butt to rub against steves half hard cock. 

With an innocent smile tony batted his eyes and simply said. "Then leave." Causing Steve to smack him on the shoulder.

"Tony! They don't have to leave, just get off me and lets watch the movie." Steve said defending his friend. They did invite them over the best they could do is pay attention to them.

"Steve i can feel your boner i don't think you want me to get up." Tony stated which caused the Russian spy to snort and sam to let out a groan.

He just turned himself in the now beet red mans lap. So he was facing the tv. Steve laid his hand on tonys thigh and they both turned their attention to the movie that was playing.

Eveything was fine, until steve started moving his hand up Tony's thigh. Kneading lightly, and rubbing circles. Tony looked down at him and bit his lip.

He leaned into steves ear whispering, "stop your gonna make me get a boner and sam will kill us" adding a small giggle at the end.

"Man you whisper like a goat!" Sam complains throwing his hands in the air. "You don't see me feeling up Nat."

"Don't even think about touching me." Natasha says poping a chip into her mouth.

Steve just smiles at the two, placing his hand over Tony's bulge. Causing tony to gasp and giggle.

"Steve...!" He sayss pushing his hand away. Steve just brought it back, keeping his eye on sam.

"Alright thats it im gone." He says standing up off the couch, he turned to Natasha, "you coming?"

"Might aswell." She answers putting the bag of chips down. "Have fun horn dogs..."

Sorry that was short i just felt like updating lmaoo.