Taken

joyceeewritessss11

Love you bby!

***

Tony and Steve had one of the best relationships, they were always the happiest couple in the room, you could see their love for each other radiating off them.

Everyone thought they would end up running off and getting married, they were close That it was only logical... That was until Steve broke it off, telling Tony he didn't have any time for him, after all of the recent attacks on the city, Steve had to focus his time on something else.

Tony was fine with it, he understood, Steve wasn't harsh about it when he broke up with him. He explained it pretty well and made sure Tony wasn't to upset.

Tony thought it was over for good, until Stephen Strange moved into the tower, it took a lot of convincing, but him and Tony had been friends for a while and the shorter make finally got him to move in.

Moving in meant they were around each other a lot, which meant the two ended up falling head over heels for each other. Tony was pretty sure Stephen was the one long before he started dating Steve. It took a lot of courage to ask him out, but after talking for a while. Tony learned Stephen had caught feelings for him the first day they met.

Steve was very upset about this. Although he broke up with Tony he still had feelings for him... And seeing him happy with Stephen made his blood boil.

Sometimes he thought Tony was just rubbing it in his face. He would make sure Steve was watching before he would kiss Stephen, he was more touchy with Stephen when Steve was around.

Steve was just seeing things.

Steve was miserable, everywhere he went he would see the one who got away happy with someone else. Steve tried to forget it, but he couldn't.

He was lonely and miserable and plain out unhappy, while Tony was living on cloud 9 everyday. Steve still wanted him, he was jealous.

Steve still flirted with Tony, and Tony didn't mind to much, he figured it was just friends being friends. Until one night when Stephen went to visit his best friend wong, leaving Tony at the tower. Tony had been feeling really clingy, he begged Stephen to stay, but Strange and explained he and wong had, had this set up for weeks.

Tony finally let him go, and was later found by Steve in the kitchen, drunk and alone.

Steve Rogers, like many things was irresistible. As soon as tony caught his eye, he jumped to the floor, and clawed at his jeans. Tony initiated it, he wouldn't deny it.

But Steve let it happen, and when tony was finished sucking him off like old times, Steve confessed that he still loved him, which Tony realise what he had actually done.

Steve begged him to keep it a secret, but as soon as Stephen came home, tony collapsed in his arms, shaking and sobbing... Confessing what he had done. Stephen of course forgave him, blamed it on himself for leaving him alone in such a hard time.

They made up, and Steve's heart fell apart.

He was bound and determined to get Tony back, he would work his ass off if he had to, he needed his beautiful boyfriend back.

He bought flowers, left then at Tonys door. Stephen found them, showed them to Tony and they both shamefully laughed about it.

Steve only wanted him because Stephen had him, he didn't want Tony to be happy with anyone but him. It was torture, Steve was hurting both of them.

"Tony please! I still love you...'

Tony scoffed, he shook his head as he crossed his arms. "Who do you think you are Steve? You're not getting anywhere here." he says as he heads towards the commons area where Stephen was waiting with popcorn.

"Who do you think I am? Some little whore who's gonna switch between guys, fuck you Steve!"

Then he was gone, back to be with his new happiness, leaving Steve there heartbroken and bombarded with the feeling if regret.

At this point Steve was just a big beautiful mistake.

It took a couple more days before Steve had to do something again. He caught tony when he was alone in the gym, no Strange in sight.

"Tony, please listen to me." Steve begged for his attention, he stood there as tony lifted weights pouring his heart out, begging and pleading.

Tony listened, hung the bar and sat up, "shut up." he says standing up to grab his water, he was tired of it. "You just want me because I'm taken."

It was the trust, Steve only wanted him because Stephen had him... And It was so unfair!

Steve didn't say anything because he knew it was true, so he just left... Let Tony be happy with Stephen, even if if broke this heart...

Steve was absolutely miserable.

Hey guys this may be the last chapter for a while...