Are You Serious?

Summary- Tony walks in on his son Peter kissing his boyfriend wade, he then runs to Steve asking what to do.

Requested by: Ravenclaw_3000

***

Tony had just came from the lab, twirling a wrench between his fingers, a habit from his old drummer days. He was humming a black sabbath tune as he proceeded to his sons room.

"I am, iron man..." he sings softly, even doing a little arm flex as he kept walking, he was excited to tell Peter about his new suit upgrade, the Aqua enhanced helmet made it easy to breath under water, without fear of water seeping in.

He was so excited that he didn't even knock when he walked into Peter's door, the first thing he noticed was the open window with webbing hanging everywhere, the next thing he noticed was Peter on the bed, with deadpool, and they were kissing!

"Peter!" He screeches to his 20 year old son, "what the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Peter yelped and jumped back, accidentally biting Wade's lip as he did so, "dad!" He yells turning a beet read, "what are you doing?" He asks, standing up and ushering Tony out of the room. "Don't you know to knock, jeez!!"

When the door slammed in his face Tony gasped, "Peter Benjamin!" He yells, knocking on the door, but he heard the click of the door lock and sighed.

"Damn kid," he grumbles and starts trudging back down the hallway, and towards the elevator. He needed a drink.

***
Upon entering the commons area, still cursing to himself grabbing a glass from the cabinet, he takes his cheap whiskey and pours some into the glass sitting the glass down, he starts taking swings from the bottle.

"I don't think that's how it works." A deep voice comes from behind, freaking Tony out enough he spit his scotch out into the white rug, making a small puddle that looked like a pee stain.

"Dammit Steve, it came out of my nose." He whines grabbing a paper towel and blowing his nose into it. "What do you want?" He asks, his voice sounding more like squidward then himself since his nose was plugged.

"I was just wondering why you're freaking out," Steve says, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "Seems like something's up."

"No something's down, Peter's standards." Tony says, with a groan. "Hes upstairs, making out with Wade Wilson, and he didn't even inform me of him coming over."

"Tony, he's 20 years old." Steve informs him of the obvious, crossing his arms while he still holding his water.

"But it's Wade fucking Wilson Steve!" Tony whines, placing his hands on the counter. "I thought he liked MJ."

"Oh, so this isn't about the fact he didn't inform you, it's the fact hes got a boy up there instead of a girl."

"No steve, well maybe... shut up." Tony mumbles, taking another swig of his scotch.

"Tony, theres no problem with Peter liking boys." Steve states, kinda disappointed in his colleague.

It wasnt a secret that Peter liked boys, he was always sneaking around with them everywhere. Steve's caught him making out with plenty, he just never told Tony.

"I know that, but... but hes gay?" Tony says, questioning himself, almost wondering if he was saying the right word.

"I'm gay." Steve says and shrugs, "its no big deal for me." He adds and takes a sip of his water, watching Tony's eyes go wide, when he realised what Steve had just told him.

"You- Steve Rogers is gay?" He asks in disbelief, turning a bright shade if red, because the man he had been fantasizing about for years was gay, which meant Tony could possibly get with him, but that meant telling Steve he was gay also.

"Yes, I'm gay. I like guys." Steve confirms with a snicker, "why are you so red about it?"

Tony's mouth opened then shut, then opened again, and he finally sighed, the air blowing some of his curls out of his eyes.

"I'm gay?" He says, cocking his head to the side, "yeah... yeah, I'm gay too."

"No you're not, you're bi." Steve says, like it was the most obvious thing. He takes a step closer to Tony, and leans into his ear, "you can flirt, and fuck all the girls you want." He whispers, sitting his bottle down, "but you cant hide the way you look at me." Bringing the lobe of Tony's ear into his mouth, he gave it a slight nibble before stepping back.

Tony was so red he was glowing, and his mouth was open in shock, did Steve? Was Steve coming on to him.

Then he heard Steve laugh, and he looked up at him, "look at you, you can't even function. God you're something else." He keeps chuckling as he watches Tony's face shift from confusion and arousal to anger.

"You're an asshole!" He yells, stepping up to push Steve's shoulders, he huffed. Steve just made him think that he liked him, and was going to do something about it, but no he was just teasing him. Plus he embarrased him, and just humiliated him. Tony couldnt help looking at Steve the way he did, half the time he didn't even know he was doing it.

Steve stumbled back, quite surprised Tony was so riled up. "Hey, Tony I'm just teasing." He says softly, and takes a step closer, "it's okay, you're okay, I'm sorry if I went to far." Aplogizing he reaches out and places his hands on Tony's hips.

Tony immediatly pushed them off of him, "don't touch me!" He snaps, crossing his arms.

"Hey, look at me." Steve's voice was once again still gentle, he didn't try to touch Tony, and instead stepped back. "I can tell you want this, I can tell what I said turned you on, it's quite obvious," he glances down at the bulge in Tony's jeans, which makes Tony blush even more. "And I'm not making fun of you for it, I meant to do what I did, and I was hoping we could do more later."

Tony's eyes widened, but he still looked a little unsure, he hung his head and glanced down at his feet. "You laughed at me." He mumbles.

"I wasnt laughing because it turned you on, I laughed because I wasn't expecting you to be so affected, I'm really sorry Tony. " he was genuine, and when tony looked up into his eyes, he could tell he meant what he said.

"Okay." The brunett says standing up straight, "okay... we can do more." He adds shyly.

He had dreamed of this day, since the say he knew what sex was, and he wasn't about to give up his chance. Maybe, this little fling could lead to more, and maybe one day he could call steve his boyfriend, or even his husband.

"Awesome, we can go now if you want." Steve says awkwardly, but he smiled when Tony nodded.

"I would love that," the shorter man agrees, and takes Steve's hand to lead him to his floor.

***

Almost an hour later, both superheros came down looking like they had just gotten into a fight with a rabid raccoon. Tony's hair was a mess, and he had marks all over his neck and chest.

When he walked into the room, all eyes went to him, and Peter groaned, embarrased. "Dad what's on your neck?" He asks already knowing the answer.

Tony froze, "uh... a mosquito bite?" He answers pouring himself a cup of coffee.

Steve then rounded the corner looking more messed up then Tony, "hi mosquito!" Wade calls making everyone laugh.

Welp, did ya like it?