It Must be Love

Summary- tony catches Steve singing in the kitchen.

***

Tony finnaly made it home after a long day of running around town. He was tired and wanted to grab a snack and relax and watch tv. Once he reached his door step he heard a faint sound of music. He figured Steve was listening to that old guy he usually listens to when he draws.

He expected to walk in and find Steve hunched over his sketchbook at the table, but what he saw wasn't what he expected at all.

He walked in and hung his coat up. The music got louder and be instantly knew what song it was.

He rounded the corner to see Steve with an apron on and a spoon in his hand.

First I get cold then hot.

"Think I'm on fire but I'm not." Steve sang, even using the spoon as a microphone.

Tony stood there and watched him as he danced around the kitchen. He waited till the song got to it's chorus before joining in.

It must be lo-ove it must be love.

"Fall like a sparrow fly like a dove" tony sang entering the kitchen and scaring the poor man who was trying to cook.

Steve recuperated in time to song the next part. "You must be the dream I've been dreaming of."

Together they sang, "oh what a feeling, it must be love."

Tony wrapped his arms around Steve's waist and pulled him close. Steve was still facing the stove and continued to cook.

"I think of you all night, can't sleep till morning light." Tony sang rocking back and forth with steve.

"Seeing you in my dreams holding you close to me." Steve sang back.

And together again they both sang.

"Oh what else can it be it must be love.

Steve let the song finish out as it only repeated itself. He let tony hug him from behind and he continued cooking super. Once he was finished and was ready to plate the food Tony let him go and sat on the counter.

Steve handed him a drank and a plate of food and they sat right in kitchen and ate there food.

Steve only made spaghetti so they were done in no time. He took Tony's plate and sat it in the sink to soak.

He turned back to Tony and chuckled at the messy face if his husband. He smiled wiping the sauce off Tony's face with his thumb. Tony smiled back before kissing his husband.

"It must be love." He said as they both broke out laughing.

I'm working on the stucky book...not that any of you care really lmao...

But I know I said I won't be updating this book alot, but I may have lied....shoot me!

Anywho,

Luv u guyz!