How to Test The Sexual Endurance of a Super Soldier

Full title- How to test the sexual endurance of a super soldier.

Summary- smut! Kinky smut! Teasing, lots OF TEASING!

Requested by:Ysabelthecool

Thank you for the request! Hope you like it!

******

Now! Everyone listen up! It ain't no secret that Anthony Edward Stark knows his way around the bedroom. He knows what all the toys do, he knows what there for, where they go, how they go there, YOU name it, and he knows it!

So when him and Steve Rogers started dating, oh poor little Steve Rogers, the Steve Rogers who was more vanilla then anyone! It was Tony's mission, his number one goal, to get that man broke in.

Now coming from the 30s and 40s, there wasn't many "kinks" as Tony would call them. It was screw a women, tell her good night and go home.

It wasn't none of this, vibrators, butt plugs, and even what tony called "nipple clamps" Steve didn't know what any of those things did.

Well the vibrator was self explanatory...

So Tony, being the horny bastard he is, decided he would put poor Stevie to the test. Seeing how far the man could go before he broke.

He started slow. Just some gentle teasing every now and then. Simple things really.

The first thing he did, made Steve mad at him for a while...

So what happened was, they were sitting in a meeting. Normal day, normal meeting. Well for everyone but steve...

Tony was sitting next to him on his right, Steve was at the end on the table on the right side. Tony was in the middle and beside him was Bruce. Clint was at the head of the table beside him was Nat and beside her was wanda and last but not least was Thor. Fury was up at the board explaining God knows what.

Steve was leaned forward on his elbows, hands on his chin. He looked adorable, but he also looked bored. Hell he was bored, bored out if his mind. But tony was gonna fix that...

Fury had called them into a meeting aproximently 20 minutes ago. Which ment it was gonna be over in 10 minutes, which also ment, tony should start his plan.

So as discreetly as possible, he leaned forward placed one arm on the table, and a hand on Steve's thigh, causing the man to visibly jump a little.

He took his head off his hands and looked over at Tony, who was trying to hide a smile and was acting as if he was paying attention to Fury.

He wasn't.

So with a shrug Steve went back to his original postion, acting as if nothing happened.

That was untill Tony started moving his hand upwards. Kneading his lovers thigh gently, he made his way further and further up, and was surprised when Steve didn't say anything. Steve didn't want to cause a scene, by telling his boyfriend to keep his  hands to himself.

So he snuck a glance and had to stop himself from laughing. Steve was flushed red, blushing a dark crimson color. It was kinda cute.

He was wearing tight blue jeans that hugged his legs and ass perfectly. They were starting to get a bit tighter.

Tony continued bringing his hand up, untill it was sitting in Steve's visibly hard cock, he checked the time on his watch, they only had 3 minutes left, before fury wrapped in up.

So Tony gave Steve's dick a hard squeeze, causing him to moan out loudly, his pants tightening even more.

Everyone's head shot to look at Steve who was blushing an even darker color. Tony had already removed his hand, and was acting as is he was fixing his cuff.