Be Alright

Summary- things may end but everything will be alright...

Based on the song "be alright" by dean lewis....

I like the first song I did so I wants to do another one.

This ones gonna be a long one...
******

Steve woke up with a different feeling in his body, it was like a weight that held him down, like he had a secret that he couldn't let anyone know. It felt as if he should be waiting for something to happen.

He just felt different.

He woke up before Tony like usual, he was sleeping peacfully, clutching his pillow, having one arm tucked underneath and one arm sprawled out over Steve's chest. Steve scoots out from under him and watched as Tonys eyes seemed to automatically open.

Tony wasn't aware he did it, but Steve caught on to the habit of his about two weeks after they started to sleep together. Tony would always wake when Steve left the bed, or sometimes even when he moved.

He only did it because he was afraid Steve would leave him and not come back. For some odd reason he thought if he wasn't watching, Steve would just walk out the door, he figured if he wasn't aware he was doing it, it wouldn't be as hard, but when he was awake he had better chance of stopping him.

He didn't want him to leave.

Steve figured that out after asking Natasha a bunch of questions about Tony since Tony didn't wanna answer them himself. Steve felt kinda bad for doing it, he hated to invade Tonys personal space like that, but he was really scared for Tony at one point in time. So he asked Nat, and she told him Tony had separation and abondament problems after everything that happend to him.

Tony opened his eyes slowly before smiling at Steve, the smile held something that Steve couldn't figure out. It was a different smile, it looked similar but Steve could tell ot had something different to it. He smiled back, despite the different look and made his way to the bathroom for a shower.

Tony sat on the bed watching Steve close the door. He swung his legs over the bed, his feet landing on the floor with a small thud. He ran his hand through his hair, and grimiced at the greasy feeling. He really needed a shower, he was working all night in his lab tinkering with a new suit for Peter.

It was coming along pretty good, he updated it to nano-tech, used to keep little bastards (Scott lang) out so they can't get inside and detach all the important shit that should be attached. It also has a better weight resistance witch makes it more sturdy and inaccessible. Tony was very proud of it and couldn't wait to tell Peter. He knew Peter would be really proud of it himself, peter loved anything Tony did for him, that's what Tony loved so much about peter. He was so energetic, and loving for a teenager. Clint says that teenage boys are usually, very disruptive and disobedient, but not peter. Peter listens to everything Tony says and does is faster and better then Tony, he always tries his best, something Tony wish he could do.

Tony has been trying his best, he's been trying his best at work, he's been trying his best with peter, and he's been trying his best with steve. But being in a relationship with a person you constantly have to worry about is hard. You never know when ones gonna get shot, you never know when ones gonna get captured.

You never know.

It's hard to know, anything when not only the world, but one man depends on you. The one man you love and cherish. The one man that can make any bad day good again. The one man you love unconditionally, until one day you stop.

Today was that day for Tony. He didn't know it yet but it sure was gonna happen.

Steve was gonna leave and Tony would be wide awake when it happend.