Strip it down

Summary- let it fade to black, let me run my fingers down your back.

Warnings- Smuttt

Another song bishessssss

My baby's birthday was yesterday, and I love him so here's one of his songs, ENJOY!!

***

Tony was working in his lab... again. Which wasn't unusual. Him and Steve had, had a small argument about who's turn to take the trash out it was. So Tony, being tony... and always being right swore to Steve it was his turn and vanished to his lab.

So after taking the trash out, again for the third time that week, Steve had sat back down on the couch and decided to sulk.

Which wasn't fun, because not having tony around sucked, and anytime he was away for longer then an hour Steve would miss him something awful.

It had only been thirty minutes and Steve was already starting to feel cranky, since he didn't have tony to cuddle with while he watched his movie.

So with a huff he turned to the AI system for help.

"Hey j," he called and soon the cool voice that was Jarvis filled the room. "Yes captain?"

"Call me Steve... and um... can you tell Tony to come up?" He asks staring up at the ceiling.

"My apologies sir, and of course." The AI system answered causing Steve to let out a sigh... He was gonna apologize to Tony in the best way possible.

Smooth, sensual, breathtaking sex.

About ten minutes later, Steve was sitting in the bedroom. Wearing nothing but a pair of blue jeans... just how tony like it... something about seeing Steve shirtless and in a pair of light blue jeans... really turned him on. (Cause duh)

Steve had told Jarvis to dim the lights when Tony walked into the room. Which Jarvis did.

Thank God for artificial intelligence...

As soon as Tony walked in, the lights dimmed, and be couldn't be more confused. "Steve?"

"Shhh." Steve shushes him walking up behind him, Tony instantly knew what was happening, and he would be lying if he didn't say he was already s bit turned on... by just how much work Steve put into it.

Steve gently caressed Tony's shoulders, bringing his hands around to scratch gently along his back, making tony shudder just a bit.

He always like when steve was so gentle with him. 

Steve let his fingers gently scratch long Tony's shirt, making there way lower untill the rested just under the hem, lifting his shirt up a bit he leans in to whisper in his ear, "You're so beautiful..."

Tony almost shivered at the words, especially how Steve used them... with how his breath fanned over his hear.

God it was pure heaven... Tony didn't think he could ever get enough.

Steve tugged his shirt up, not speaking anymore words, he gently pulls it over Tony's head, Tony cooperating with holding his arms up.

Once his shirt was on the floor tony went to turn around, but Steve stopped him. He grabbed his hips and kept him place, leaning in to press sweet kisses along his shoulders. "Beautiful..." He muttered agaisnt the skin.

"Steve..." Tony breathed out wanting to turn around so he could have Steve's lips on his own, but Steve was making that very hard.

"Shhh..." Steve shushes again pulling tony agaisnt him by his hips, causing the brunettes breath to hitch. He kisses along his shoulders more, and finally to the nape if his neck.

Tony throws his head back, as Steve kissed along his jaw. It was then that he turned him around.

That was the first time Tony actually saw him, and he coulda swore his mouth watered at the sight of steve.

He immediately ran his hands up his husband's chest. Feeling the muscles flex under his finger tips. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to Steve's chest, before staring up at him.

Steve's blue eyes were almost black, filled to the brim with lust as he stared down at his husband. His eyes roaming over his naked torso.

He couldn't hold off any longer, and quickly placed his lips on Tony's. Tony instantly kissed him back, his hand coming up to tangle in Steve's blonde locks.

Tony tasted like coffee, and a little bit of motor oil, while Steve tasted like home. (Fucking poet)

Steve brought his hand up to caress Tony's jaw, pulling a bit closer by his chin. Tony hummed into the kiss and was selfcosciencely backing up. He didn't even realise it until the back of his knees pressed into the mattress. And steve was suddenly on top of him.

With a giggle they pulled apart and just stared at each other for a second. Steve pecked Tony's lips again causing him to smile.

"I love you..." He whispers and before tony could answer Steve's lips were on his again.

His kissed him passionately, as he wanted nothing in the moment but to hold tony.

He gently kisses the side of Tony's mouth before making his way slowly to his jaw, and on down.

Tony was enjoying the attention very much, and it was very noticeable in his pants.

Steve let his hands run down Tony's sides, letting them make their way to his hips, and slowly to the inside on his thighs. Steve kissed down his chest, around his arc reactor, over every mark, scar...

Tony let his mouth hang open when Steve's hand brushed across his erection. Letting out a little whine also.

Steve let his hands gently brush over him again, causing Tony's hips to buck up. "Stevie." He whines wanting more, Steve kissed his stomach, and slowly unbuttons his pants, sending him some relief...

Tony reaches down and impatiently pushes his pants down, causing Steve to chuckle. "Stop being so eager..." he whispers causing tony to huff...

"But I need you." He whines causing Steve to chuckle even more, "I know baby..." He answers his voice low.

Steve swiftly pulls Tony's jeans all the way off, leaving him completely naked and layed out in front of him.

He softly picks his leg up, and lays a kiss to the inside of his thigh, causing Tony to jolt. He kisses up, and the closer he gets to Tony's member, the less quiet Tony became.

Steve finally made it to his destination, after what felt like minutes on tantalizing teasing, he finnaly took Tony into his mouth. Slowly bobbing his head.

"Steve!" He moaned bucking his hips into his mouth. Steve held him still by his hips and continued sucking.

After a couple of moment's he pulls off, his eyes roaming over Tony's body again, his torso was coated in a thin sheen of sweat from the pleasure be was receiving.

He backs off the bed and heads to the nightstand, reaching in the drawer to grab the lube, he brings it back to the bed, throwing it on the bed next to Tony. He starts unbuckling his belt and slipping his own pants off.

After Tony was prepped, and Steve was fully undressed, he slicked himself up. He got back between Tony's legs and lined himself up. And slowly began to push in, coaxing a whine from him.

Tony had to agree, that was the best way possible for Steve to apologise...

Sorry the end sucks, but it was getting long so i had to cut it off....

Anyways, enjoy that pic of Luke Bryan.