Lazy day (superfamily)

Summary- Tony and Steve decide to have a lazy day and just cuddle and love on each other. Little bit of small peter.

Warnings- slight smut, just a few kisses here and there, maby a make out sesh.

Just thought I'd make a cute one.

********

"Hey hun, can you...oh I didn't know you were already doing it." Tony says walking into the bedroom where Steve had just layed fresh sheets on the bed.

"Here let me help you." Tony says because Steve began doing it himself and was having trouble. And he figured he was the one to get them out if the dryer that could at least help put them on the bed.

"Hey dad!" Called Peter running into the his dad and Steve's  bedroom.

Peter is 4, he's just a baby. Tony took him in when he was two and had met Steve only a year later. Peters still confused as to why he has two dad's, he doesn't understand why Steve lives with them. Hes seen him and his dad kiss plenty of times, but being young he still doesnt understand, He just knows that they both love him with all their hearts and would do anything for him.

"What's up champ?" Tony says putting the sheet on the bed as Steve does the bottom half.

"I wanna watch paw patrol, but steve turned the tv off and now it's not coming back on I think he broke it dad." Peter let's out in one breath, he has a tendency to not breath when he talks.

Tony laughs and looks at Steve whose still fixing the sheet, he finnaly finishes and looks at Tony and peter.

"I unplugged the tv peter, I had to do something just plug it back in and If you need help ask tony. I have to go put the clothes on the dryer." Steve says before turning away and walking Into the laundry room.

"Hey champ, just go do what he said and I'll talk to him." Tony says ruffling Peters hair. He saw the look on his face from Steve being snappy at him.

Steve's hardly ever snappy, or mean to Peter. He hates punishing him. He usually gets Tony to spank him, because he hates hurting him. But sometimes Steve's temper can get to him, and  he snaps at peter. Even though he's  known Peter for a little over a year, peter still hasn't gotten used to Steve. He still calls him Steve not knowing what to call him because he's already got a 'dad' so he just calls him steve.

Peter nods his head and runs back into the living room. And Tony walks into the laundry room where Steve is throwing the clothes into the dryer.

Tony looks back to check that Peter was gome, before he decided to speak.

"What the hell steve?" He says shutting the door and walking up to the bigger man.

Steve doesn't say anything and just ignores him and continues doing his thing. Making sure there's a dryer sheet to make the clothes smell good he shuts the dryer and turns it on before turning to Tony.

"Move." He says before walking towards Tony whose blocking the door.

"No, not before you tell me why your being this way." Tony says making sure Steve can't get by.

"Because you never help around here and in tired of it, you came into the room fixing to ask me to do the laundry when you could have, of course I was already doing it because I knew you wasn't going to and Peters to young and here I am doing more laundry." He says pointing to the washer and dryer.

"Steve you just have to ask me, you don't have to be hateful towards peter. I didn't know you felt this way, tell you what, why don't we have a lazy day. I can get Clint to come and get Peter and ittl be just me and you. No loundry, and I'll do it all tomorrow." Tony tells him and Steve smiles.

"I'd like that." He says before walking up to Tony and kissing him on the cheek. Tony grabs Steve's neck and brings his lips to his own. Giving him a long kiss before moving out of the way so they can exit the laundry room.

They walk into the living room where Peter is sitting watching paw patrol they both sit down on the couch and Peter climbs into tonys lap.

"Hey buddy, how would you like to go to uncle clints?" Tony asks and Peter nods his head. And looks at his steve, before reaching out for him.

Steve grabs him and gives him a hug. "Im sorry for being mean to you Pete's" he says and Peter hugs him tighter.

"It's ok steve." He says before crawling back out if his lap and into the floor to play with legos while they wait for Clint.

About a half hour later, Clint comes and gets peter. Steve and Tony decide to send an overnight bag just in case Peter needs to stay the night. With him being only 4 he usually comes home but he spends the night at Clint and Natashas, he likes it better when his uncle bruce is there, but Bruce is gone and Natasha is taking his place to help Clint look after him.

Clint loves looking after his little spook, ever since he met little peter hes called him spook because he loved scaring clint. Every kid has that one thing with that one person, and peters was and still is scaring clint.

After saying there goodbyes and Steve practically having to drag Tony away form the door, cause he's still very protective of his little bug; and he never wants to let him go. They cuddle up on the couch, after Steve makes his famous cola mix, (with anything you wanna mix it with, idc alcohol or alcohol free. Your choice😉😉)

"Tony?" Steve asks his voice kinda small from the thing he's been thinking about asking Tony.

He's been thinking about Peter and how he still hasn't settled into Steve very much. It upsets Steve that he doesn't think about him as a father, he understands he's confused but he wants to fix it. He wants to know Peter loves him the same, he hates being the one who's just there.

"Yes honey?" Tony says sipping his drink before sitting it down and looking over at Steve, his feet being him his lap he gives him a slight nudge when he sees Steve's face.

He looks sad.

"Why doesn't Peter call me dad?" He asks not looking at Tony, just deciding to fiddled with the blanket that's in his lap.

"Honey, h-he well he doesn't understand the whole two dad thing." Tony says leaning up and scooting closer to steve.

"He knows I'm dad, and he knows that if he calls you dad we'll get confused and both try to help when he's only talking to one of us. So he calls you Steve, because dad and dad is just too, I don't know confusing for him." Tony elaborates further trying to explain as best he can to steve.

"What about papa, I like papa. Do you think he would call me that?" Steve asks looking at Tony with a big smile.

"You'll just have to ask him when he gets home." Tony says smiling back.

He gets up to take  the cups to the kitchen and when he comes back Steve pulls him into his lap. He gives him a kiss and Tony cuddles up to his chest, and they spend the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling.

Everything was good untill Clint calls, and Tony and Steve rush to the hospital.

Part 2 coming soon.