1: longtime crush/Randy

Situation: They are in high school and are between 16 and 17 years old.

Rye

I went inside the school doors and immediately saw HIM. With his beautiful shining blue eyes and his cute blond hair. He stands with his friends by his locker and his adorable laugh sounds through the corridor. He is just the cutest, yet hottest person on earth. But of course...

As soon as he saw me he made a derogatory remark. I just passed him and went as fast as I could to my best and only friend Brooklyn. See, you can tell him everything. He is just amazing. We know each other since we are little and tell each other everything. Even our biggest secret. My biggest secret is...

I have like the biggest crush on Andy Fowler, the school badboy. But as you probably noticed by now: I'm not that popular kid. Brooklyn and I are more like the school nerds. But not that kind of nerd that everyone knows, more like the kind that is just invisible.
Well invisible to everyone except for Andy and his friends. Ugh Mikey and Jack. They are like his side kicks. They do everything for him.

Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ryan Beaumont.

"Jo faggot, what's up?", Andy yelled. I just ignored him and went to Brook.
"Hey Brook", I said.
"Hey Rye", he cheered.
I gave him a little smile and we made our way to the first period. We sat down at a desk and of course Andy and his friends had to sit infront of us. I did not listen to the teacher at all this lesson. I just looked at Andy the whole time. In the middle of the lesson Andy turned around and winked at me which made me all flustered. I'm totally sure that I went all red and that he noticed it. That was sooo embarrassing.

After the lesson I threw my school books in my bag and jumped up. I basically ran to out of the room and to my locker as I wanted to get away as fast as possible. A minute later Brook came after me totally confused.
"Why did you run away like this?", he asked me.
"Umm Andy winked at me...", I said, "and then I went all red. Just embarrassing!"
"But that's good, isn't it? I mean he looked at you", he asked and laughed. That ass.
"No. He probably just wanted to see my reaction so he has something new to make fun off", I told him.

After the whole, more or less, uneventful school day I went home. By uneventful I mean Andy, Jack and Mikey calling me or Brooklyn 'faggot' or 'nerd' or shoving us into lockers. And of course Andy skipped the last period. That's typical for him. He is the badboy after all.

When I got home my mum told me that someone was here for me. And that he gave her something for me. She went to the kitchen and came back with an envelope. I was confused but took it anyway. I wanted to ask her who have it to her but she was already gone so I just went upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed and immediately opened the letter. I began to read.

Dear Ryan,
I know you probably don't like me and don't want to see me, which I can totally understand as I wasn't the nicest to you but I would really appreciate if you would meet me in the park today at 4. I need to tell you something.
Andy

Should I go? I mean it's Andy, my long time crush! But on the other hand it could be a prank to get me outside. So they have something to make fun off. What should I do? I think I'm not gonna go... Just then I see something written in the corner of the sheet.

PS: I know you don't want to come but I promise I'm gonna be alone. I don't want to make fun off you. Please just come :)

I sighed and decided that I'm gonna go.
At ten to four I put on my shoes and a hoodie and I made my way to the park. When I arrived I already saw Andy standing by the trees, fiddling with his fingers. I went to him and said hello.
"Oh hey Ryan", he said kinda nervous.
"Umm so you wanted to tell me something", I said, getting straight to the point as I wanted this to get over as fast as possible.
"Uhh yea so... the thing is... I-I... I um really like you and-", he said but I interrupted him: "What?"
"Yes err you probably think I'm a freak now. And I know you doesn't like me back but I ju-", I interrupted him again by smashing my lips on his.

Shit, shit! I began to panic. I shouldn't have done this! He's gonna tell everyone and laugh about me.

I pulled away and immediately began to apologize. "Sorry I didn't mean to.. I'm so so sorry. I gotta go now", I said as tears started to form in my eyes. I turned away and wanted to go but he took me by my wrist and turned me back to him again.

He stared in my eyes for a second and then smashed his soft, warm lips onto mine. I instantly melted into the kiss. After two minutes we pulled away because of lack of air, both panting. "Wow", I said. What an amazing kiss.
"Umm Rye?", he asked.
"Yes?", I said back.
"Do you m-maybe wanna... be my boyfrie-" "Yes of course!"
He leanded in again and kissed me gently.

Hope you like it. Please vote and comment and don't forget to send in requests 💖💖
15.12.2018
Words: 961