24: I ship it/Randy

3rd persons pov

Andy and Rye had grown closer and closer these past days. It all started when Andy cooked dinner about a week or two ago. Rye came from behind, wrapping his arms around Andy's waist. Andy laid his head back against his shoulder and Rye run his hands through Andy's hair and up his side while Andy finished cooking.

After he finished they put the food on plates and called the other boys downstairs. They all sat down at the table. Rye and Andy sat next to each other and Rye intertwined their hands together. They held hands the whole time.

Since that day Rye was always seen at Andy's side. When watching films they sat next to each other. In cars they were only seen next to one another. In their free time they always did things together. Holding hands was already normal for them. Occassionally they shared small pecks on the lips. It was almost annoying for the rest of the boys, but only almost.

They also found it very cute. The way Rye looked at Andy with love in his eyes whenever he talked. And the way Andy's eyes always sparkled when he saw Rye entering the room, they literally lit up.

It was clear for everyone, that they were in love, very much in love. It was obvious for everyone, but Andy and Rye. Those two were completely oblivious to what was happening. That they were slowly but surely falling in love. And that was even more annoying for the others. How couldn't they see that they love each other?

And now here we are Rye and Andy are cuddling on the couch once again. And Brooklyn slowly gets more and more annoyed. They are acting all lovey dovey and literally everyone can see it. But of course they deny it.

Rye has an arm around Andy's shoulder, the other resting on his thigh. Andy's arms are placed around Rye's neck. They were gazing into each others eyes and despite all these obvious signs of love and adoration, they still keep saying that they are not in love.

"Okay guys, seriously you are definetly in love!", Brooklyn says half annoyed half jokingly.

"No Brook we are just friends", Andy answers.

"I don't care, I ship it!!", Brooklyn sings through the whole house.

The others heared him and come downstairs.

"What's happening here?", Mikey asks curious.

"These two were cuddling, well they were basically on top of each other, and said they were 'just friends'", Brook explains.

"Yeah cause we are", says Rye.

"Sure and who believes that", asks Jack sarcastic.

"I don't care! I ship it! I don't care! I ship it!", sings Brook again.

Words: 451
27.02.2019
I originally wanted to make this longer but didn't work. Honestly Brook is like the biggest Randy shiper. Thanks to my friend from school (you know who you are) I got this idea. Please send some requests ❤️.